Mistress Sarah & Me (F/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
emily-a
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Mistress Sarah & Me (F/F)

Post by emily-a »

We´d met online – one of the BDSM sites. I got a bunch of responses to my contact ad – even though I didn´t post a picture – and hers was by far the most interesting.

She was almost 10 years older than me – this was a while ago so a person could be a bit older than me and still not be particularly old. Well-educated. Beautiful – you could tell right away from her photo. First impression: almost too good to be true.

We exchanged a whole bunch of emails in just a day or two after she´d first contacted me – clearly a sign of mutual interest. I gave her some idea of what I´d done before, what some of my fantasies (and no-nos) were. We met up at a coffeehouse a couple of days later and talked for a while, then we went to her house.

Yes, I was nervous, but I´d had a good feeling about her from the first.

I let her tie me. A hogtie on her sofa. It felt good. Being tied up usually does, but she clearly knew what she was doing. I let her add a cleave gag. I loved it and she clearly liked having me all tied up.

Then she untied me, we talked a little and soon decided to play some more. It was my suggestion. I couldn´t wait, to be honest.

She started acting like I was basically auditioning to be her slave-girl. (I suppose, in reality, it was more like her audition to be my Mistress but let´s get on with the story.) She said she didn´t take on just anyone and needed to know I would be worth her while.

She ordered me to place my hands behind my head. I did. I stood like that while she inspected me, as if for the first time. She told me I was to refer to her as Mistress from now on.

“Yes, Mistress,” I said.

“Take your shirt off,” she said..

“Yes, Mistress,” I said, and began unbuttoning my dress shirt. I took it off, dropped it to the floor.

She told me to turn around. I did. She pulled my arms behind me and tied my wrists together. I felt warm all over. That done, she grabbed me and turned me around again.

“Stay here,” she said. She walked past me and out of the room.

She came back a few seconds later, from behind me, and pushed a ball gag into my mouth before I even knew what she was doing.

“I´m not being too tough on you, am I?” she asked.

I shook my head.

“Good. Slaves shouldn´t talk.” She stood in front of me again. “Wouldn´t you agree?”

I nodded my head.

“Good. You seem to know your place. Well, let´s see some more of you.”

She unbuttoned my pants. They fell to the floor and she kicked them away. I stood trembling under her gaze.

“Very nice, but something´s missing,” she said, then walked past me and out of the room again. She was gone a little longer this time before she returned, walking up from behind me again. She kicked my feet apart. I knew what she was doing, but she informed me anyway.

“This is a spreader bar,” she explained, as she started attaching it to my ankles. “Have you tried one before?”

I shook my head. I hadn´t.

Feeling her hands putting the cuffs at each end of the bar around my ankles… mmmmm. And being forced to stand like that… mmmmm. (And someone who had a spreader bar at home was presumably someone who was pretty serious about this stuff – an understatement, as it would turn out.)

She moved in front of me again, took a few steps back and looked at me, as if to better examine her handiwork. She seemed satisfied. “Not bad,” she said. “But I wanna see the rest of you.”

A few seconds later, my bra lay next to my shirt and pants. Then I probably got a little bug-eyed because she got out a pair of scissors. Well, I had told her in the emails having clothes cut off was one of my major fantasies – maybe I had myself to blame.

She held the scissors to my panties, ready to cut, then looked up at me, as if she had a sudden thought.

“You don´t mind going home without these, do you?”

I just stared, wide-eyed.

About a second later, she snipped them off. “Guess you don´t have to worry about that any more,” she said.

Now, there are a few things you should know about me, and I know they may seem a little contradictory. One: I´m a somewhat shy person. That´s what you´d likely think if you met me at some social gathering or something. Two: I have a definite exhibitionist streak in me (at least in scenarios where I´m tied up). I know, contradictory, right? Or maybe the second is so exciting, in a humiliating kind of way, as a result of the first. I don´t know. And three: I´m very subby and a total bondage freak. Just thinking about being in a spreader bar had so far been enough to turn me on. In fact, I´d been pretty turned on when all I had to do was place my hands behind my head.

Combine those things and you can understand that me being in the position I was in right now, in front of a beautiful, intelligent woman I´d just met and who clearly knew what she was doing… well, for me at least, it was pretty mind-blowing!

Having taken me in with her eyes for a while, claiming I looked totally gorgeous, she came closer and began to move her hands over my naked body, as if more closely inspecting the girl on offer.

“Real nice tits too,” she said, squeezing them gently. “I always like that in a slave-girl.”

I moaned through my gag in response.

“Yeah, I think you´d make a nice little slave,” she said. “If you still want to be my slave, that is?”

I nodded my head “yes.”

“If you weren´t tied up, would you get down on your knees and beg me to let you be my slave?” she asked.

I nodded my head again.

“And kiss my feet, if I asked you?”

I nodded my head.

She let me stand there a bit longer, then decided it was enough for a first time. She released me from the spreader bar. I thought she would also release me from the ball gag and the ropes around my wrists. Instead, she smiled at me: “I think you deserve a little reward.”

I had no idea what she meant.

I found out soon enough as I found myself lying on my back on her sofa, still gagged and hands tied behind me. My legs were now tied together, and a vibrator was nestled between my thighs, buzzing away. Mistress Sara sat on the sofa and my head was on her lap and she kept running her hands through my hair while I squirmed my way to orgasm.

“I think you´d like it here with me,” she said.

I thought so too, but it was hard to convey with a ball gag in my mouth and an orgasm a few moments away.

Later, when I was dressed again (sans panties) and ready to leave, she asked me again – for real, clearly not part of the play now – if I still wanted to be her slave.

Of course, I did. She still seemed too good to be true.

“And you trust me?” she asked.

I did.

“Good,” she said. “Then we can start playing for real.”

I´d found my Mistress.
Last edited by emily-a 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Tugger90
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tugger90 »

As someone who loves Master/slave stories this is just- wow. I love it! I hope to see more from you in the future! :)
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Wonderful description of your first meeting with your mistress - and how she gently got you under her spell! Looking forward to hearing more!
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

This was excellent! You write really well, descriptive and steamy enough without saying too much. It’s clear from this story that you developed a strong relationship with your mistress. I can’t wait to read more about it!
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

Love it!
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

Very good story, and very happy to hear you found your person!
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

Love the story! I especially liked the “slaves shouldn’t talk” part. It reminds me of some of my bondage sessions where my dominant’s roommate wonders why she taped my mouth shut. “If he wants to be tied up, why tape his mouth? It’s not like he’s going to call out for help.” She replied with something like, “it’s part of the bondage. He’s not gagged to keep him from calling for help. He’s gagged because only I get to decide if and when he’s allowed to talk.”
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
emily-a
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by emily-a »

RotiferTape wrote: 2 years ago Love the story! I especially liked the “slaves shouldn’t talk” part. It reminds me of some of my bondage sessions where my dominant’s roommate wonders why she taped my mouth shut. “If he wants to be tied up, why tape his mouth? It’s not like he’s going to call out for help.” She replied with something like, “it’s part of the bondage. He’s not gagged to keep him from calling for help. He’s gagged because only I get to decide if and when he’s allowed to talk.”
Words of wisdom. :D

Glad you liked it.
cellofello
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by cellofello »

Lovely story.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

I love this too! In many ways It reminded me of my first Mistress encounter. And your self described contradtions are my exact same ones. Shy in public but take my clothes off and let a stranger tie me up in her basement. Brilliant! But I love it and look forward to more!
Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Damsel-Dilara-Dee »

What a wonderfully sensual and exciting story! I love how descriptive you are of the events and your own thoughts as the experience went on.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Love the ending 'Then we can start playing for real' as if this session wasn't intense to begin with.
KinkyKelly
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KinkyKelly »

Great story! It looks like I'm not the only one who liked the part where she said “slaves shouldn’t talk”. Made my heart flutter there!
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

This was quite a fascinating intro to slavery for you! Just another rope bunny 8-)
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Satin-Queen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Satin-Queen »

Wonderful story. I'm not too keen on the DOM/SUB dynamic, but I enjoyed the trust you had in your Mistress.
Niceandtight31
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Niceandtight31 »

Amazing story...nothing like being tied up by a gorgeous dominatrix
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic