My Personal Longest Session (M solo, F/M) [MA]

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

My Personal Longest Session (M solo, F/M) [MA]

Post by tiedinbluetights »

What follows is as truthful to the actual events as I can remember, but memory is not infallible. It all happened several years ago, when I had much more stamina than I do now, and the entire session lasted just under 8 consecutive hours in total.

It was a weekday off-work and I didn't have any chores to do with all the house work, except for supper, having been done for the day. My lovely wife did have some personal work to do, however. I asked her if she wanted me "out of the way," which was code for "do you mind if I tie myself up as we've discussed last night?" She smiled and asked me if I was sure since it was going to be an extremely intense tie-up, but she would be quite busy. If I do safeword, she would untie me immediately, but she would not have time to re-immobilize me later in the day. I said I was sure.

So she asked me to put on the outfit she enjoys seeing me the most in while bound, and to do most of the tie-up I'd like to be in for the day. When ready, I just needed to call out to her and she would come and finish off the ties that would make it truly inescapable until she released me. Since I was hoping to be tied up and made to feel as tightly confined and immobile as possible, longer than ever before, I made sure to stop by our bathroom prior to dressing up for the tie-up. It had been three hours since we had breakfast, so if remained tied-up for more than two hours I'd be skipping lunch.

Her favourite outfit to see me tied-up in is my pair of opaque, shiny black, nylon/Lycra blend, tights, over which I pull my mat black, long-sleeved, mock-turtleneck, spandex leotard (this outfit is one of my favourites too). To proceed with the outfit and render it unremovable without my wife's assistance, I attach around my waist my black leather waist cincher, and around it I put on my locking black leather bondage belt with D-rings and lock it in place. To finish off the outfit, I pull on a pair of elbow length spandex gloves followed by black leather locking cuffs with D-rings around each wrist: this latter makes tying off some of the knots more difficult, but not impossible. I am now "stuck" in my outfit until my wife releases me.

On the bed, I lay out several different lengths of bright red rope and two lengths of white rope, all 3/8 inch diameter, braided, soft nylon. I also lay out on the bed, within easy reach, my panel-gag head harness, a pair of nipple clamps, a buckled blindfold, my iPad with earbuds, a roll of shiny black bondage tape, and my pair of Darlex "foot mitts" with a D-ring each at the toes. This last piece of bondage equipment will allow my wife to force my feet into a ballet style "en pointe" form. Off to the side, on the nightstand on my side of the bed, I also lay out two quick link threaded carabiner clips, which will allow my wife, when the time comes, to change the positioning of my arms without releasing me.

I call out to her "do you mind if I am gagged with some of your dirty underwear and forced to sniff more?"

I hear her giggle from her work room. She informs me that I can gag myself with a pair of dirty gym ankle socks she exercised in earlier that morning, and she also has the panties she wore while exercising on top of the hamper. She also reminds me of how to safeword while gagged and tied to our bed: knock four times against the headboard or drop a heavy object onto the floor. If I need to have her come in just to adjust something, to just knock twice, which will now also be the signal for her to finish-up the tie-up for me.

I go fetch the mentioned dirty underwear from the laundry room and also lay those out on the bed within easy reach. I now start the elaborate process of tying myself down to the bed, in a position I've been several times before, tied and gagged, but never for more than just a couple of hours. That day, I was hoping for much longer.

I start with putting on those foot mitts I mentioned earlier. Each one has a Velcro tie just above the ankle and so I secure each mitt on each foot. I wrap one red rope around my ankles several times, just below the level of the Velcro straps, and then cinch it off a couple of time between the ankles before tying off a secure knot. I make sure the rope is not too tight and that my ankles will have room to expand a bit. I then take another length of red rope, loop it through my ankle binding, and let the two loose ends dangle off the foot of the bed. I also take one of the white lengths of rope, loop it through the two D-rings of my foot mitts, and tie off a tight knot, forcing my feet together, but leaving the soles of my feet totally accessible (I am very ticklish there, even more so with a layer of spandex on top of my nylon/Lycra tights). To finish off the tying of my legs together, parallel to each other, I take three more lengths of red rope, and tie one around just above my knees (several loops, and then cinched a couple of times just like for my ankles). The second, I tie around my thighs, but just in loops, and tie off with a secure knot. To prevent the thigh binding from slipping down to my knees as I squirm in my final bound state, I take the third length of red rope and loop that one around the rope binding my thighs, such that it cinches the thigh binding and I now have the two ends of the rope able to go up, passing over my butt crease and lower back, to the back D-ring of my bondage belt, where I securely knot it off.

My legs are finally secured, except that I can still bend my knees since there are two loose bindings left for my wife to tie-off: one red one at my ankles and one white one through the foot mitt D-rings. My wife will tie-off the red rope to secure my feet at the foot of the bed so I can't pull them up and away, and the white rope to force my feet "en pointe" and make them even more ticklish! But that will have to wait as still have plenty more of self-bondage to finish up.

I now proceed with applying the gag. I stuff my mouth with her two gym ankle socks. I would have much preferred a pair of her dirty tights, but there were none in the hamper. Plus, when used as gags, tights tend to get ruined and she had no pairs willing to part with, yet. But I'm still very happy as her gym socks taste wonderfully gross! Salty, vinegary, bitter, yet still sweet all at the same time. I take the bondage tape and roll it several times around my mouth, making sure to leave no gaps from which I could inhale through my mouth. The bondage tape is easy to tear along its width and sticks to itself easily, but is difficult to peel apart without long nails. I pat the torn piece down with my gloved hands behind my back. Since I am gloved, my nails won't help to try and peel it off!

Since I am also going for an intense sensory experience where I would not be able to hear her come and go from the room, I apply my earbuds into my ear, but do not connect the plug into my iPad. I wrap some more bondage tape over my ears this time, by passing under my chin and over my head several times, and pat down the torn end atop my head. This secures the earbuds into my ears, but I can still hear clearly enough and will be able to do so until my wife plugs them into the iPad and turns on the playlist we've prepared on a randomized infinite repeat (it is a playlist of kinky Femdom themed songs).

Next I apply the panel gag head harness. It is a strappy thing with the panel gag covering the mouth, two steel O-rings (one at the top of the head, and one just above the bridge of the nose), and several tension lock buckles. It takes several minutes to secure it properly on my head, and it will serve a special purpose, given that I am already gagged anyway, and breathing only through my nose. I take the last piece of red rope and loop it through the steel O-ring of the head harness atop my head. The loose ends I throw towards the headboard. Finally, I apply the blindfold, which I buckle behind my head (non-locking).

All that is left by my side of the bed next to me is one length of white rope, the nipple clamps, the remainder of the bondage tape roll, my wife's panties (of which I catch the occasional whiff of) and my unconnected iPad. On the night stand remain the two threaded carabiner clips. All this set-up took me nearly 40-minutes! I now knock twice against the headboard.

She asks if it can wait for 5 minutes, as she is in the middle of something and to knock once for yes, twice for no. I knock only once.

About five minutes later, I hear her come in and giggle sweetly at the sight before her eyes. She cannot resist and starts rubbing my legs all over with her hands and starts to tickle me under my knees (another very ticklish spot of mine). Unfortunately, for me, my legs are still somewhat free and I can move too much for my own liking. While I adore being tickled, I cannot endure it even for a second, without instinctively pulling away from the merciless fingers that I so much don't want to be able to pull away from!

"I guess you need me to finish off tying you up!" she says giggling. "Let me see ... ah yes!" She proceeds to first tie off the red ropes from my ankles to the bottom frame at the foot of the bed, pulling strongly so that the heels of my feet are now actually just off the mattress. She secures the tie and then makes sure that the binds around the ankles, knees and thighs are not too tight and still leave plenty of room for proper circulation, and a little wiggle (she loves to see me squirm and struggle against my bonds, so complete total immobilization is neither desired by her nor safe for me, since I need to be able to shift at least slightly every once in a while to maintain circulation).

Next, she comes up to my hands and takes the lone length of white rope left. She loops these through the D-rings of my wrist cuffs and pulls them tightly together and ties off a secure knot between the cuffs, but out of the reach of my gloved hands (which being gloved would not be able to loosen the knot anyway). She then pulls the remainder of the rope towards the headboard, and ties it off securely to the headboard with the knot well out of reach my now extended hands overhead. She knows I cannot last more than a couple of hours like this, and she notices the threaded carabiner clips on the night table.

She giggles again and says "I guess the clips are for later, if you can last that long!" Oh how much I adore to hear her giggles!

She adds "Oh, I see you left my panties by your head; I really need to put those to better use!" She proceeds to thread them through the harness straps and ensures that the smelliest part is right over my nostrils. I inhale deeply, taking in the scent of her divinely sweet and feminine sweat, from which I so much want to pull away from yet also don't want to be able to pull away from!. I'm in heaven!

She then takes the loose ends of the red rope that that is looped through the steel O-ring of the head harness and pulls those also tightly towards the headboard, and ties it off securely. My head cannot turn much now; whatever she places near my nose, I will be forced to smell at that exact distance, unable to turn away from it. I feel completely stretch out, and only my feet can flap a tiny bit back and forth.

"Do you want the nipple clamps on now?" she whispers softly into my left ear. "Knock once for yes, twice for no." I knock once.

She gently applies the nipple clamps. It increases my intake of her sweet scent and enhances the taste of her gym ankle socks.

"Do you want the playlist on now?" she whispers softly into my left ear. "Knock once for yes, twice for no." Again, I knock once. Before she plugs in my iPad, she reminds me that I will not be able to hear her, so she commands me to test our safeword signal. She places the remainder of the roll of bondage tape into one of my hands and I hold on to it. She walks out of the room into her work room. "Drop it!" she commands. It drops behind the bed's headboard and rolls away on the floor. I hear her come right back in and say that it worked and was loud enough. She reminds me that I can also knock four times against the headboard, and she fetches the roll of bondage tape from under the bed where it ended up, and replaces it my hands.

I feel her kiss me on my forehead. I hear her gently whisper into my left ear "shall, I proceed?" I knock once. Almost immediately, loud music comes on. I can't hear her anymore. My senses are drowned: I cannot see anything; I can only hear kinky Femdom themed music, I can only taste the sweat of her gym socks, I can only smell her divinely sweet scent, and can only feel the nipple clamps and the ropes. I sense she is by my feet. The one last piece of tie left to secure is from the D-rings of my spandex foot mitts. She pulls the remaining two strands of white rope tightly towards the bottom frame at the foot of the bed, and ties them off securely. My feet are "en pointe." I am unable to wiggle much, but can still do micro-adjustments and squirm enough for her. I feel her hands gently checking around each bind, making sure circulation is fine, and that no parts of me are getting cold or are in spasm.

By this point just over a full hour has passed. The sock gag has been in for at least 20 minutes, the nipple clamps on for about 5 minutes, and my hands above my head for about 5 minutes as well. All of a sudden, she tickles my feet! unable to pull away, even a fraction of an inch, I nearly cum on the spot! I desperately focus on my kegel exercises to try and prevent the orgasm I feel oncoming. And just in time, she stops. The urge to cum subsides. Nirvana! I'm high on her scent and taste, and I now ache for her touch. But she is gone. She has work to do.

I would never abuse our safeword signalling system. So as much as I want her back by my side, lying in our bed next to me, teasing me, tormenting me, I resist knocking twice for some false pretext to adjust something. I clutch the bondage tape roll tighter. I don't want to drop it accidentally. I don't want this sweet, kind, loving, caring, compassionate yet also so cruel of an ordeal to ever end!

I loose all track of time. The playlist is randomized as well as cycled. I could roughly estimate the length of each song under normal conditions, but trussed-up and under sensory overload as I am, all I can think about is my wife's beautiful smile, sweet giggles, and her soft and caring voice reminding me over and over again, over the voices in the songs, that four knocks or a drop equals immediate release, while two equals some reprieve.

I occasionally feel a tickle under my arms. She knows my arm pits are very ticklish too, not as much as my knees or feet, so she enjoys tickling there the most as she can be right up to my face.
I can't tell how far apart the occasional check-ins are. I am drifting in subspace, but still aware of the tape roll and the safeword signals. A couple of times I am tormented by tickles at my feet or armpits, but those are short and brief. How much time passes, I do not know.

Suddenly, one nipple clamp comes off! I instantly jerk against my bonds. Ah! the pain! The sweet, agonizing pain! I feel her firmly pressing down on my now freed nipple, easing the pain, then gently rubbing it in circular motion and the pain quickly fades. The other nipple clamp comes off! Same jerking, followed by the same firm pressure and then the same gentle rubbing. As the pain subsides, I feel yet again on the edge of an orgasm. I take deep, slow breaths, the sweet aroma of my wife's panties still present.

But only a few moments pass and I start madly squirming around. She is tickling me again! All over! armpits, under the knees, feet, and alternating randomly between them, occasionally pinching my sore nipples. It doesn't take long and I cum. It's the most intense orgasm I had up till then, and there is nothing but my tights and leotard atop my cock. She didn't have to apply any pressure on that area. Long deep moans sound through my gag.

Yet the tickling does not stop! It intensifies. And now she even occasionally pinches my nose shut! She remembers! Oh! sweet divine angel! She remembered how one of my fantasies was post-orgasm torture. And such sweet torture this is! I barely can focus on holding onto the tape roll in my hands. Despite the gloves, I feel my hands sweat. I'm in pain, sweet agonizing pain, yet in heaven all the same.

The pain does not last long. Soon, I feel my erection return, especially with the ever longer nose pinches, which force deep inhales when released. As my erection returns, she pulls the panties away from under my head harness. I feel her mount me, and start grinding her pussy into my groin. At this point, it would be silly to call this a dry humping; it's more like wet humping given the state my tights and leotard are in. As my erection intensifies so does her humping. And then, I feel her cum, in waves after waves, shaking with each wave as her grinding slows. I press up as much as can against her. She senses this, and in return presses harder down against me, and pinches my nose shut fully. I can't breath, but in reply to her orgasm, I cum again, this time in waves myself. She finally releases my nose and I can breath! But I can also feel the drool starting to soak through the bondage tape gag, which in turn is also loosening from all the sweat.

She stops the music. I hear her whisper into my right ear this time "I want to hear your voice, say sweet things to me." She loosens the tension lock buckles on the head harness, gently lifts my head, undoes the blindfold buckle, and slips both harness and blindfold off my head towards the bed's headboard. My head is free to turn from side to side, and I can open my eyes. It is so very bright! Yet, I discern her beautiful, gentle, glowing face right in front of my eyes. She is smiling sweetly and I stare intently into her beaming eyes. She grabs something from the night stand and shows me a pair of safety scissors and a dry wash cloth she must have brought in with her. She carefully cuts the loose and sweaty bondage tapes that go around my mouth and ears, removes the ear plugs, and helps me spit out the now soaked with my saliva gym socks. She throws those far of my side of the bed, and wipes her wet hands and then my face with the wash cloth, drying my face up as best she can before throwing to cloth away onto the floor.

As she lays back next to me and cuddles up, staring straight into her eyes, I start to whisper sweet little things to her. I tell her how much I love her, how kind she is to me, how much I cherish her and adore her, and how much I appreciate her for indulging my fantasies. I tell her how much I just want her, need her, to be the happiest wife on Earth. I promise to do anything she asks, to be with her, and only her, for all eternity. I re-iterate our marriage vows, and promise to bind myself eternally to her.

She cuddles me a bit longer, and tells me softly how wonderful a hubby I am, and how I should not feel ashamed for having these kinky desires.

At this point she informs me of the time, and that the gag has been out for about 15 minutes. We both confirm to each other that this means my arms were above my head for just over two hours now. She is also very aware that in the state of mind I'm in it will be very difficult for me to say "no" to anything, but she also knows what I desire and wish to achieve based on our past conversations. So she asks "would you like to remain tied-up?"

"Yes, my love" I respond softly.

She removes from my tight grip the bondage roll I was desperately clenching. She then unties the white rope that holds my arms outstretch towards the headboard. She grabs the threaded carabiner clips from the night stand, and proceeds to loop one through the left D-ring of my bondage belt around my waist and the other through the right D-ring. She slowly takes my left arm, lowers it down to my left side, and attaches my left wrist cuff to the left clip and threads the clip shut. My gloved fingers would be unable to thread it open again. She repeats the gentle manoeuvre with my right arm and wrist cuff. As my arms are now secured down along my side, she massages them gently. I feel the aches in my arms subside.

Next, she releases the white rope that hold my feet "en pointe." She starts to massage my legs, getting more circulation going. I can wiggle my toes now, and flap my feet apart a couple of inches as well. My knees can also bend now off the the bed by about an inch, as I am no longer stretch out and anchored to the headboard. It feels so good, so soothing, so relaxing.

She says softly "don't doze off yet, my love." She comes up to my ears and reminds me that I can no longer knock the headboard nor drop something so she won't re-gag me. "Just call out, if you need me. The safeword is 'orange'. Do you need anything now?"

I mention that I am thirsty. She leaves and comes back with a glass of water. She gentle lifts my head and I take a few sips of water. She then kisses me gently on my forehead and leaves. I close my eyes and almost immediately doze off.

I float in subspace. I dream of the sweet and cruel torments I've endured. I catch whiffs of her sweet aroma. I dream of being tickled.

I startle awake, actually being tickled at my feet! "You were snoring" she says smirking.

"Sorry," I reply.

She smiles mischievously and intensifies her tickles at my feet and under my knees. I can bend my knees now, but that only gives her better access to them as they lift off the bed. "Squirmy, squirmy!" she says with delight as I both keep struggling against my bonds and laugh inanely. She does not slow the tickles. My breathing intensifies at first, but as I feel another orgasm oncoming, I ease into the tickling, and a blissful tingly sensation replaces the tickling one. I cum yet again, for a third time.

"You've got a goofy grin," she says. "I'll go wash up and prepare supper," she adds with the most beautiful smile on her face. Before leaving, she grabs the keys (that she had hidden away) to unlock my wrist cuffs and bondage belt. "See you soon, my love!"

She goes off, and I hear the shower running. I lay there for a while as the endorphins run through my veins. I can lift me knees and squirm closer down towards the foot of the bed. With my arms free, I remove my spandex gloves, and untie the rope that's attached to my bondage belt, followed by the rope around my thighs. I sit up and undo the rope around my knees. Finally I loosen the rope around my ankles, remove my spandex slippers, and slide my feet loose from the remaining coils of rope, which then fall with a heavy thud to the ground at the foot of the bed.

I look at the clock. Just under eight hours since I first tied my ankles together. I'm sore all over, but nothing that a warm shower cannot remedy. I am certain I'm covered with rope marks all over my legs. Marks that will fade away in a few days, but will remind me of this most blissful day. And even before all the soreness and aches faded away too, I already longed for a repeat of this day.
πŸ’™ Love to be tied-up πŸ’™
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Great story. Thank you so much for sharing. Love the sock gag and also having the panties over your face. You are so lucky that your wife allows you to use her gym socks and panties for that.

Hope to see more of your stories soon!
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

beeblebrox883 wrote: ↑2 years ago Great story. Thank you so much for sharing. Love the sock gag and also having the panties over your face. You are so lucky that your wife allows you to use her gym socks and panties for that.

Hope to see more of your stories soon!
Thanks for the lovely and supportive comments!
Open to friendly PMs
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

tiedinbluetights wrote: ↑2 years ago And even before all the soreness and aches faded away too, I already longed for a repeat of this day.
I know the feeling. Well told experience. Thank you for posting, you are one lucky person to have a partner like that.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

slackywacky wrote: ↑2 years ago
tiedinbluetights wrote: ↑2 years ago And even before all the soreness and aches faded away too, I already longed for a repeat of this day.
I know the feeling. Well told experience. Thank you for posting, you are one lucky person to have a partner like that.
Thanks for the kind comments.

Yep, I am a very lucky man! :D
Open to friendly PMs
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Oh my. This was wonderful! Well written and sweet and hot all at once. Between the outfit and the bondage, you had me wishing I was there in your place. Thanks for sharing!
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

TightsBound wrote: ↑2 years ago Oh my. This was wonderful! Well written and sweet and hot all at once. Between the outfit and the bondage, you had me wishing I was there in your place. Thanks for sharing!
Glad you enjoyed it! It was a very sweet (and sweaty) day in my life. It seems like ages ago now. Being much older, my wife and just don't have that kind of stamina anymore! Still, very happy memories. :D
Open to friendly PMs
DuctTapeSilence
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DuctTapeSilence »

Great and well written story! "Out of the way" is how I approach my fiance when I want to be tied up too.
Duct tape can't fix every problem, but it can muffle the sound.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

DuctTapeSilence wrote: ↑2 years ago Great and well written story! "Out of the way" is how I approach my fiance when I want to be tied up too.
Glad you enjoyed the story! :D We're both lucky to have someone in our lives to play TUGs with.
Open to friendly PMs
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Good Lord, my good friend! Why do you need the attentions of Mistress Anya and her girls when your own good Lady Wife is willing to do this?
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

LunaDog wrote: ↑1 year ago Good Lord, my good friend! Why do you need the attentions of Mistress Anya and her girls when your own good Lady Wife is willing to do this?
Thanks for the comment [mention]LunaDog[/mention]! Indeed, you are totally right and I'm very fortunate and wouldn't 'need' to be on Mistress Anya's Femdom Island! And as I commented over there, my wife doesn't like sharing me and my services, so I'd doubt I'd ever get to retire to such an island! Given that I'm in my mid 50s now, and the my story took place quite a few years ago, I doubt I'd now have the stamina your chap on that island has!

But the premise of your story [mention]LunaDog[/mention], a place where women rule 24/7 over men (reminds me a bit about what the Other World Kingdom was trying to sell before its demise) has always been a fantasy of mine :twisted:, long before I even knew the biological reasons for the physiological differences between men and women. Being fortunate and very satisfied in real-life does not preclude fantasizing about a different life!

All that said, I would never give up what I have in real-life with my wife! :D
Open to friendly PMs
RopedByWife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopedByWife »

I missed this story the first time around. Well written! Sounds like a wonderful experience. I more into being bound nude, but I love the tickling aspect of this story!
I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures with my lovely wife. I've sure enjoyed experiencing them! If you have the time, I love comments. Happy tie-up games everyone!
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

seems like a wonderful experience, thanks for sharing
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Thanks [mention]RopedByWife[/mention] ! Thanks [mention]jone123[/mention] ! I'm glad you both enjoyed the read. It was a wonderful experience indeed. Wish I could be young enough again to endure more such sweet treatment! Alas, these days I'm afraind my real-life bondage adventures are far less exciting.
Open to friendly PMs
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic