Tying Amy at home (m/f)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
spreadeagle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tying Amy at home (m/f)

Post by spreadeagle »

My first story submission to the site. I wont pretend I have the best writing style, nor that I know how to construct a story well, but I wanted to share an experience I had with a good friend of mine at the time. This happened when I was 19 and my friend (who I no longer speak to) will be called Amy for sake of simplicity when repeating her name in the following. To give you an idea of what Amy looks like, just over 5ft, blonde long straight hair, very pretty with noticeable round cheeks. Slender size 10 figure, c-cup bra, slight emoish make up with a lot of attention on her eyes.. basically a bit of a stunner. She wasn't a shy girl but she never wore clothes that showed off her body.

The following events took place when I was living at my parent’s house. This story is based on very real events. It was a warm summer’s day and I was out in town with Amy after wondering through town we headed back to mine to get something to drink and eat. We sat in my room and just chatted and cooled off. Today she wore a knee length skirt with a matching blouse and trainers. After an hour or so we both got a bit bored and out of the blue I asked if I could tie her up. She was one of the very few people to know about my likes and made it out to her that it was more of a hobby than sexual (I was good at fibbing back then)

I remember she looked at me a bit puzzled - as if to think i was a big weirdo - but agreed to it. I went to my wardrobe and collected my ties that I wear for work. I got down straight to it as I blindfolded her with a thick red tie and told her to lie on her tummy on the bed. She smiled at me and told me I was crazy but complied none the less. At this point in my life I wasnt the most experienced with rope but had a good idea with what i was doing. I tied her hands palm to palm behind her and knotted it tightly after clinching them together. Next I took another tie and tied her ankles criss-crossed and knotted that tight too. She started to struggle a bit and I told her a wasn’t finished yet and she could try to get free later, she rested up again. I took another rope and sat on her back with her arms between my knees. I pulled my legs together helping her elbows close to almost touching each other. I began tying them but Amy said it was sore so I didn’t tie them as close but still tight enough so that she didn’t have much room to move her arms. I asked how that was and she nodded it was ok. Next I tied one end of a tie around her bound ankles and bent her legs so her hands were close to her feet. She still had her trainers on so I pulled them off. She had a pretty bad odour to her feet so I teased her about it. Amy got a bit embarrassed and again tried to break free but we both knew she wasn’t going anywhere. I put her bound feet on top of her bound hands and tied that off very tightly using the tie I had tied to her ankles earlier. I made sure to keep that knot away from her hands. 'Can I struggle now?' she asked sounding more annoyed than playful. I told her not yet as I wasn’t finished.

With Amy now hogtied securely on my bed and blindfolded I had complete control. I took out my a football scarf and tied a knot in the middle. It’s a thick scarf and the knot was large and thick. I had used this as a gag on myself previously so I know its effectivness. I asked Amy if she would open her mouth wide and she complied instantly! RESULT! but maybe she was just trying to get it over and done with? I stuffed the knot in her mouth behind her teeth. I started to pull it tight around her head and I told her to let me know if it got too tight. I pulled it as tight as I could and she didn’t complain so I tied it off behind her head. I asked how she was. She said something inaudible so I guess she was fine. I told her to moan 5 times if she wanted me to take the gag off.
I pulled a chair to the end of the bed and made a cigarette. With her ankles tied the way they were I had a great view of up her skirt. She wore Plane pink knickers that were nice to look at. I said to her she had by the time it took me to smoke to escape or else she would have to be my slave for the whole of the day. Before I lit my fag I remembered her stinky shoes. I put one shoe over her nose and tied it around her head. I like the people I tie up to have some incentive to want to try to escape, and now she began to struggle! She thrashed her head from side to side trying to get the shoe off but it wasn’t going any where. She tried to straighten her body, turned on her side, tried to pick the knots but nothing worked. I finished my fag but still she struggling moaning muffled groans into her tightly tied scarf gag. I sat back down to get another up skirt view and saw the pink material had turned a darker shade. She was excited it was clear to see. I ungagged her and took the shoe off. I asked if she was ok but her hands were a bit sore so I untied her. We had a drink and Amy said she would stay till tonight so I could tie her more. We had a drink and I asked what other torturing I could do to her. She didn’t answer but said she really didn’t like the shoe over nose. Fair enough.

Amy had agreed to be my tie up slave until dark, and as it was a summer afternoon that would be a good few hours. After tying her up the first time we had a drink, I took her glass and asked her for a re-fill. 'Sure, get me anything cold, its warm in here' I went downstairs to refill with cold coke. Before I returned I turned the heating on slightly thinking it might encourage Amy to take her clothes off... I handed Am her coke. She was sitting on my chair and had undone 3 buttons on her shirt so I could see the top of her bra. It was black, lacy style... My favourite! Taking the drink she said it was a warm day and wiped a bit of sweat from her brow. We chatted some more until I asked her how she wanted to be tied up again. She looked confused and replied with a "dunno, you choose, I haven't got a clue how to be tied up, its not my thing remember... its yours". I took her hand and led her to my wardrobe. Let me try to explain this set up. It has 3 doors. The first 2 (from the left) open out and has a shelf at headlight that is about 2foot deep. The shelf (and all the shelves for that matter) is made of many long thin strips of wood. It runs all the way across the wardrobe and is very sturdy. Underneath is a horizontal beam that hangs clothes. The 3rd door opens outward too and has about 4 shelves going from the bottom to where it meets the large horizontal one going across both sections.

So I lead Amy over to my wardrobe. I pick up my ties that were used previously on the bed and tie one end of a tie around Amy’s left wrist with the knot on the back of her wrist. I don’t know any knots so I just double knot it up over and under style. I then looped the other end of the tie around around the hinge of the left door at the top. This is a bout 6foot high. I don’t tie this off yet. I position my friend in the middle of the wardrobe and tie her other wrist in the same way looping the free end on the opposite door hinge. With Amy standing in the middle I pull the two loose tie ends around the hinges pulling her arms apart and into the air. I ask Amy to tell me if this gets too tight and she nods. Once I am satisfied her arms can’t be stretched out further I tie off the loose end on her left side then go back to her right and do the same. Her arms were now tied like a 'Y'. Her hands couldn’t reach the door hinges to untie herself and with her upper limbs stretched out how they were she wouldnt be able to get her head close to untie her hands with her teeth. I asked if she was ok once more and Amy said 'yes all good, but lets hurry this one along, I can feel my arms getting sore already'. Next I took another tie and tied a knot around her left ankle. I picked up another tie and did the same with her other ankle. Then I realised I had a problem. As I mentioned earlier she was wearing a knee length skirt but it was quite tight. I had wanted to spread her legs apart but her skirt wouldn’t allow me to do that.
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

Nice story! I hope you keep it going and take her clothes off
AC Campbell
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AC Campbell »

Fun story, I hate where you left off. I'm curioius wwhy did you stop talking to her? Was it jsut drifting apart or did somethinghappen?

AC
spreadeagle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by spreadeagle »

AC Campbell wrote: 2 years ago Fun story, I hate where you left off. I'm curioius wwhy did you stop talking to her? Was it jsut drifting apart or did somethinghappen?

AC
dont worry, I got your next instalment ready haha.

I moved to a town very close by but after still hanging out together in our friend group I found myself disagreeing with her choice of boyfriend and how she showed herself on social media so we gradually drifted apart. I no longer have her on my friends list on FB and dont acknowledge each other barely if we ever pass in the street for example.
spreadeagle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by spreadeagle »

'Amy' I said blunty 'I need to take off your skirt so I can tie your legs apart, would you mind?'

Before she could answer I started to playfully tug on her skirt.

"I'd prefer you didnt" she said, but not too stern, maybe more playful sounding than she had been before.

'Don’t worry' I said 'Im not here to do anything sexual with you, its just logistical to pull it down". She shook hear head No, so instead, with a cheeky smile I grabbed the bottom of her skirt and lifted it up to her waist

'Its not that, I don’t like my thighs being on display, pull it back down now please.....'

'Stop worrying, I’m not gona be staring at em, they just need to be out the way, and if you don’t stop moaning ill be forced to gag you again!' We were both smiling at each other so I left her skirt where it was.

She still moaned about the situation but not in an aggressive or scared way, so I picked up the scarf I gagged her with earlier and shoved the large knot in behind her perfect white teeth. I went around behind her and looped the scarf around the back of her head then over the gag and pulled tight again behind her head. She grunted and moaned again but I couldn’t understand a word. With an extra layer in her mouth it worked better that when she was hogtied on my bed.
Next I applied a simple blindfold by wrapping a the same red tie around her eyes.

With a tie around each ankle I parted her legs as wide as I could. She must have known what I wanted as she put her weight on one foot then shifted her other foot as far apart as she could then did the same to her other foot. I tied off the loose ends to the door hinges pulling each tie taunt and made sure her legs would not stretch out any more. I stood back and admired my work. She was stood in a fairly strict spread eagle tie in just her pink knickers, pulled up skirt, blouse and ankle socks. Her bright blonde hair was still in a pony tail and little beads of sweat were forming on her forehead.

'Warm?' I asked. She nodded

'This will help then' I unbuttoned her shirt and she let out a small moan. I couldn’t understand what she said so I just ignored her :)

There was one thing left to do, I picked up my CD player and put the headphones over her ears. I picked out a drum n bass album and turned it on volume. (Not loud enough to burst her ear drums they were only a cheap pair) I took off her earphones quickly and said 'ill see you soon, don’t go any where!' I replace the earphones and took a step back. She started screaming into her gag and trying to shake off her bonds. I returned to her paused the track to give her a small hug. with my arms loosly around her hips I told her not to worry and im just refilling my drink.

The panicky yet calmer noises she made were well muffled behind her tightly bound gag. I left the room and ran downstairs to turn the heating off. When I returned she was still struggling, trying to pull all her weight down, trying to shake the ties off her feet, trying to undo the gag with her hands, but they were well out of reach even when she moved her head closer to her hands witch wasn’t much as legs were stretched as far as they would.

I relaxed on my bed staring at the beautiful bound body in front of me. Every so often she let out a little whimper as found a new way to try to escape, twisting her body, shifting her weight around trying to gain some sort of leverage. About 10 minutes later I took the headphones off her ears. She jumped not expecting anything.

I wanted to try something else. I lightly ran my finger tips along her rib cage. I didn’t know she was ticklish but she started to squirm and Laugh behind her gag. I kept this up as she started to shake n shout what were probably swear words, not that I could understand anyway. She thrust her body back and forth trying to escape my fingers but was no use. I moved to her legs and did the same to the inside of her thighs. Again she trusted so I got another tie and secured her waist to a long wooden pole that was behind her deeper into the wardrobe in a very simpictic way. Again I tickled and I noticed again the wet patch on her knickers, it had grown. Next I tickled her armpits and she screamed the loudest I had heard her all day. I kept this up must have been a good 5 minutes before I think she started crying. I stopped and ran downstairs. I returned with a sandwich bag full of ice. She was breathing heavily trying to catch her breath.

'Ill stop tickling now and help you to cool off' as I said that I dropped an ice cube down each cup of her bra. She screamed and again tugged on her bonds. I then held 2 cubes in my hand and ran them down her arms and across her tummy and slid them both into her pick knickers, again she screamed silently into her gag and twisted in her bonds trying to get free. I slid the cubes right to the bottom of her knickers right over her delicate area. She was also completely hairless down there which I genuinley wasnt expecting. I also put an ice cube down the back of her pants and slid it right in between her ass cheeks after only a little struggle.

I saw the cubes in her bra were still in place but stuffed a few more in anyway. I then put some under her feet and toes down her socks. Again she squirmed so much. I lay on my bed and had a play with myself, I was so turned on! She would have had no idea what I was doing.

Throughout the ordeal of her standing there tied up there were intermittent laughs and giggles coming from behind her gag, it was like a green light to continue to do things with her, she was very well receptive tot he things I was doing with her.

I waited until the ice had melted and asked Amy if I could take her boobs out of her bra. She grunted and nodded so I pulled them out of their cups.
Amy has great breast. Firm! Her nipples are about the size of a 5p coin and are quite pointy.
Rummaging through a draw I pulled out two clothes pegs and connected then with about 6 inches of fishing wire. (I sometimes fish)..(and do laundry) I placed each peg on her nipples. She let out a loud moan when I put them on but didnt appear to mind them TOO much. I then tied another tie to the middle of the connecting fishing wire and sat back on my bed after reapplying her head phones. Every couple of seconds i would pull on the tie thus pulling on the pegs on her nipples making her jump or moan out loud each time. Roughly 5 minutes later I asked if she was ok. She shook her head so I took off the pegs and she jumped and screamed. That must have hurt! I ungagged her and put her boobs back away and buttoned up her shirt. I untied her and we had a little chat bout what happened while we hugged on the bed. She was sore and a bit stiff buy told me she had enjoyed herself. That concluded the afternoon, I walked her home soon after with her shopping, we talked like the friends we were only we were happier sounding and had become closer with each other (me at least anyway).

Fin

Without sounding like someone shouting "praise me, love me, tell me im great" I would be curious if anyone would like to hear more, if this is the kind of story that fits on this site. Again, im clearly mot a writer but I try to state the main facts of the events.

Thank you.
AC Campbell
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AC Campbell »

I love the scene. I'm amazed she didn't get pissed at the ice cubes. Were you not enticed to fub her between her legs a bit? Did you ever feelher up? A ery exciting story!
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Good to hear this story - it certainly progressed quickly!

If there's more stories about Amy to hear, then I'd be glad to read about them.
spreadeagle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by spreadeagle »

AC Campbell wrote: 2 years ago I love the scene. I'm amazed she didn't get pissed at the ice cubes. Were you not enticed to fub her between her legs a bit? Did you ever feelher up? A ery exciting story!
it's not the first time I had teased her with ice cube as pranks, so it wasnt totally unprecedented. and I didnt want to push it too far, we were friends at the time and I wanted her to be comfortable with what we were doing so she would be inclinced to play more games.
spreadeagle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by spreadeagle »

tickletied84 wrote: 2 years ago Good to hear this story - it certainly progressed quickly!

If there's more stories about Amy to hear, then I'd be glad to read about them.
She tied me once and I have tied her once since then. I was thinking of doing a "sequel" if you will but ill get onto that another time. Im glad to hear you liked it.
KissyMissy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KissyMissy »

I definitely want to read a sequel
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Of course we want more
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic