I cant move (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

I cant move (M/F)

Post by JulieG »

There was a post in TUG Talk earlier this week about when did you feel most helpless. By chance I had been writing my recollection of this little adventure below.

When I started writing these true tales I intended to tell the story of me growing in my knowledge of bondage and tie up games. However I've discovered that my brain does not work like a year planner or diary, I do not have a chronological record of events, jut a lot of memorable experiences sometimes remembered with hints to give t some context. So I can't tell you how long this happened after my last instalment but it was not one of the first experiences I had, it was one of the earlier ones.

I had been tied up a few times in a few different ways before this happened, but it was the first time I had been tied up so tightly, no not tightly, so efficiently I really couldn't move.

Firstly I was naked and in the bedroom. I had my hands tied behind my back and tied to my crotch rope. It wasn't the first tie I'd had a crotch rope but it is probably the most memorable. Next of course came my elbows tied together, not close enough to touch, but enough to put a little stretch on my shoulders and push my large chest further out. The elbow tie extended into a sort of breast harness , really anchoring my upper arms to my body in the same way as my wrists were anchored to my bottom, but just as tugging my wrists gave a little rub on a tender spot below , so wriggling squeezed the base of my boobs a little.

I sat on the bed and had my ankles tied together as well as my legs above and below my knees. My gag was a clean white sock in my mouth with medical tape wrapped round my head and my eyes were covered in small gauze pads before they too were covered in several rounds of tape. I then lay down on the bed, rolling and shuffling up the bed as well as I could all tied up as I was. When I thought I was near the middle of the bed my knees were folded up so they squeezed my boobs a bit more. My above knee ropes were tied to my chest ropes then my knees were bent back and my ankle ropes were tied to my wrist ropes, my calves touching the backs of my thighs. A quick slap on my bottom and I was left alone.

I began to struggle and realised I really couldn't move. I could nod my head, wiggle my fingers and flap my feet. That was it! I did try to struggle a bit more but each move either tugged my crotch rope driving int deeper into my crack, or squeezed my tender boobs, or did both. Sitting u was out of the question, even rolling over was beyond me and could not even think about trying to hop away. I could not even crawl across the bed cover.

I was not left alone for long however as soon as I stopped struggling and realised I was helpless I received a sharp slap across my bottom. Clearly my futile struggles had been watched carefully. Several more swipes happened in quick succession. I couldn't move away from them or do any thing to protect my bottom, my hands were well out of the way, and each slap made me jerk and squeeze my boobs and tug on the crotch rope. I could barely move but every move I did make made me more aroused. Add to that the fact the slaps were becoming harder, on the pint of pain, and my love of spanking before I had ever been tied up. I was being slowly and exquisitely sexually tortured in the most wonderful way possible. I began to gasp trough my nose and moan through the gag as the spanking become faster and harder. I could feel myself beging to sweat and flush and also my breathing became faster. Then suddenly the spanking stopped.

I was soooooo frustrated and tried to shout for more, but the sock and multiple tape layers near silenced me. I began to kick my legs as far as the ropes would let me, managing to drive the crotch rope so deep that began to cause me pain , bt which only excited me more. I was beginning to get really angry. Not that I hand been tied up and spanked and tortured, but because he had stopped.

I spent several minutes cursing, trying to make it clear I was going to deny him sex for several weeks if not months if he didn't finish me off right now but it was all hopeless. I could not move and he could do anything he wanted to me. And that made me feel more excited.

So after some time which was probably a few minutes but felt like about 17 years of lying helpless and aroused trying to reach climax by jerking my legs to pull a crotch rope tighter I felt something new. Just a little irritating at first. Something was prodding the soles of my feet. (I later found out it was a wooden cocktail stick.) I have said many times my feet aren't really ticklish, but in this helpless and aroused state I seemed to be more sensitive. The prodding and then scraping were not painful but they were irritating and each time I felt something I tried to pull my feet away and jerked the ropes again. The irritation grew more and once again I was being aroused and sexually tortured. Along with the scraping on my feet came jabbing in by bottom and my breasts. I wanted to scream stop but the fact I couldn't made me love my helplessness all the more and my struggles just made me more frustrated.

His finger started probing my ears, my neck, He started my bottom again, harder than before and the stabbing of my feet continued. Then his fingers began to run along my crotch rope and slipped it to one side.

And there I must stop before this post gets deleted.

I was untied around two hours later. As my blindfold was removed and I blinked to restore my eyesight I could see a sweaty, dishevelled, rope marked body in the mirror, my red hair tangled and plastered across my face. I was given water and helped to walk to the bathroom where a beautiful warm bubble bath was waiting for me and I w helped in and rubbed down. I spent over an our in the bath and was given a beautiful massage with body butter rubbed into mr sore bottom and boobs.
Even after all this, The rope marks were still visible at the end of the next day.

It was tight, it was severe, it was wonderful.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Sounds like quite the experience. Love the torment the crotch rope was causing.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

I was getting frustrated myself by reading your story. So close, yet so far. Great hot story.

And you are posting in the Adult section, so unless you go really far... but this way worked too.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Oh my. Very hot, well written, and a joy to read. Cutting the reader off just before the main cause left us wanting more in all the right ways, much like that pesky crotch rope. Thank you for sharing!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

That was really exciting to read, thank you for sharing
❤️
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

I love to think that my refusal to describe e.the climax.gives.my readers.the same.frustration which I sufferred.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

You are a tease Julieg ❤️
seoulpower

Post by seoulpower »

What a hot story! Makes me want to go back and finish the story I posted about my experience with an older lady!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

seoulpower wrote: 2 years ago What a hot story! Makes me want to go back and finish the story I posted about my experience with an older lady!
Definitely time.to.finish your.story.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago I love to think that my refusal to describe e.the climax.gives.my readers.the same.frustration which I sufferred.
You're at your best when teasing others.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Reidy wrote: 2 years ago
JulieG wrote: 2 years ago I love to think that my refusal to describe e.the climax.gives.my readers.the same.frustration which I sufferred.
Occupational hazard of knowing me :D
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago
Reidy wrote: 2 years ago
Occupational hazard of knowing me :D
I'm not complaining. That may admittedly be the gag. :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic