Background for Fantasy - Wife + 1 (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Olivermania21
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Background for Fantasy - Wife + 1 (M/F)

Post by Olivermania21 »

This is a prelude/backgroudn for a fantasy that I have, and not sure how to approach my wife for it, because it involves her sister (not for sexual purposes just the tying experience)

For privacy lets say my sister in law name is Mary and my Wife name is Angie.
Both are kind of same height, probably 5’2”, I have known Mary since she was12 years old, and at some point when she was on high school, started to notice she was getting good looking. Mary and Angie have very similar facial expressions, Mary has white skin, and Angie has light skin. Today Mary is 27 years old, (my wife and myself are 7 years older), but she does a lot of exercise in her house, yoga, stretching, sit ups, so you can guess she has legs well tonified and you can appreciate her hips figure. (yes one time she had leggings on and couldn’t help it, so she was standing In front of me and I took a picture of her from waist down without anyone noticing, I latter felt guilty and deleted it in the night).
Angie does have good hips and nice chubby legs, if she exercise them they would be Legs of model, but there is something on the legs of a girl that is naturally proportioned with one that does exercise. So genetically Angie is more blessed, she doesn’t do lot of exercise but has great figure and B cup bra turning into C cup (something to like about aging).
I have ben tying Angie since she was my girlfriend, but kind of vanilla stuff only with bandanas back then, and now in the marriage I have purchased some handcuffs, bondage tape and ball gag (with her approval), have also gotten rope and a 3 hole knotted ski mask, but have them in store, waiting for Angie to feel more comfortable for it, tried once but she told me it was too much and cried.

A little background (true memories), probably some extensive to try to summarize all behind my fantasy
This fantasy started to form on my head last year after Valentines day, so last year on Valentines Day, we were making out and I handcuffed Angie and ball gag her, as the way she was dressed, I was all crazy for her, black skirt and white buttoned blouse, she looked so hot that I got bold and asked her if I can take some pictures of her, she adored the session, posing and moaning through her gag on every snap I was taking, she told she felt like a model. In the night on her kind of babydoll I tied her up with bondage tape and wrap gagged her with a sock in her mouth (not the best wrapping for my first try), and besides pictures on every step of the bondage process I also recorded her in bondage for the first time.
I sat her on my lap (still tied and gagged), and showed her all the pictures and videos of her of that day, she was pouring and moaning all over, melting on each picture seeing herself in bondage, and then Angie started to pound her ass over my erected dick, while seeing the pictures and videos of herself, so after pictures I took her and had a great night, she told that was my Valentine's present.

After that Valentines day, every now and then, I tied her up and take pictures and small video of her in bondage, one day I cant recall how or what we were talking about that she mentioned that she and her sister talk about everything, or something like that idea she gave to me.

So 4 different situations had happened before in preparation for this fantasy that started to form when she told me this “we talk of everything”.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A)
Back when we were dating I started to test Angie after 3 years of relationship, right after we graduated from college, so on occasions when making out I grab and hold her hands behind her back while kissing, or I would just grab her from behind hand gag her and kiss her all her neck and shoulders. Or tell her to try to kiss me while I hand gag her and hold her hands.
One occasion, her parents had already went to bed, we stayed on the living room watching a movie, we were like 24 years old at the time, and Mary (7 years younger) had also went into her parents room, on the aisle between living room and her parents room there are the stairs that take you to the second floor, to the bedrooms of everyone except for the parents.
So it was just Angie (then girlfriend) and me on the sofa, so I started teasing her and she tried to kiss me passionately but I hand gag her with one hand, with the other I was holding both her hands on her back, she was forcefully trying to put herself over me in her predicament, and made me go lay on my back on the sofa, still having a good hold of her with both hands, one shouting her and with the other grabbing her hands, during the moment I went backwards to avoid falling I bended my leg, so I had one leg all stretched on the sofa, and the other over the sofa with my knee raised from the sofa, so with that movement, she on her forceful to try be on top of me, got stuck with my knee, so her crotch was on my knee with all her weight while I has holding both her hands on her back with one hand, and hand gagging her with the other, her being on this position started to small humping my knee and kind of flying away, stretching her neck all she could with my hand over her mouth trying to kiss me, and moaning little, I remember her turning her eyes white, so she was on this trance, when something was heard on the aisle from living room to her parents room (on the first floor), it was Mary spying on us on the edge of the wall (kind with an amazed face and kind of smile at same time), so when we both looked at her, we let go of the position and Angie went straight to Mary, when we reacted Mary ran I believe to upstairs, I don’t know what they talked, I was kind of embarrassed to not be fully careful on her parents house that Mary peaked at us on that situation. Now I wish I had asked her what Angie mentioned to her Mary after we were discovered.

B)
Still on the time we were dating, don’t recall exactly when this happened, if we were already engaged or not, lets just say we were now 27 years old and Mary was 20 years old. We were at her parents home, It was late so Mary was already on her PJs, I don’t recall were was everyone, so it was Mary and my self on the sofa talking and watching the TV, I kind of recall Mary wanted to change the TV to put something stupid (either a soap opera or those Reality TV shows), so she was trying to get the control from me or trying to poke me on the ribs, don’t recall what exactly, but I was throwing each of her approaching hand away, and giggling and all that, so Mary wasn’t stopping on her efforts to the point for her to stop I ended graving both of her hands and held them firmly, one crossing over the other, and both held on her knees, we were smiling and giggling due to all the struggling, that when I realized I was holding her both hands in an X shape and held her firmly, it was like I seeing her hands held firmly then raising my sight until having eye contact with her, she was kind of smiling and looking her hand then at my, then her hands, that I got blushed and set her free immediately at the moment that Angie came from the kitchen.

C)
When dating I give as a valentines present an almost 5’ Teddy Bear to Angie (5’2”) so it was comical for her to have a Teddy Bear of her height. So once we got married, both now 29 years old, the Teddy was left behind on her parents house, on those earlier visits we were doing for Angie to pick up her things (clothes and LOTS of shoes), Mary (now 22 years) called her and told her something about a ransom for Teddy.
When we arrived, Mary asked Angie to go directly upstairs to her old room, when we arrived, Angie opened the door, and Teddy was tied on a chair with a jump rope , rope around the bear torso around the chair, Mary was inside the room with another cousin of them, not letting Angie inside, and asking for ransom or something, playing the part of a kidnapper, Angie immediately dropped to her knees to laugh like crazy ending crying due to the laugh. I don’t recall much of the talking, just remember the image, because once I saw Teddy tied, I was surprised, perplexed and kind of ashamed or something like that (trying to hide my interest of bondage, and curiosity on how Mary went into doing this, why particularly the jump rope)

D)
On another of our visits now as a married couple to Angie's family house, when we entered the house there was my brother in law with Mary “tied up”, she had the telephone cord wrapping below her breast holding her arms on the sides. My brother in law was like holding her for whatever reason, so Angie entered the house saw her and started greeting, I saw her and was surprised and kind of ashamed (trying to hide my excitement and interest in front of everyone), so I sat next to Mary, and ask them something, my brother in law was bullying Mary, and then Mary was like “Im tired of this” and she just pushed the telephone cord above her head, freeing her self and went to her room.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All above is the background for the fantasy
Since regularly on the house we receive my family visit, when we try to intimate in the day, it can be not joyful due to the preoccupation of someone dropping by without notice as it regularly happens.

So hearing that my parents were going on a weekend trip, plus all of these living experiences as background, and Angie telling me “Mary and me we talk of everything”, the fantasy started to form on my head, as nobody is able to interrupt or arrive unexpected to my house.

(its midnight, so bear with me to add the fantasy later, which Im still trying to process on how to bring it to my wife without her getting annoyed, Im going to post it on the fictional section and put the link here once I write it and paste it)
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

so what is the fantasy you want to play out?
I love all things bondage. Always up for a chat
Olivermania21
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Olivermania21 »

So my fantasy is to have my Wife tied up with her sister. Do not know how to approach this with my wife, without her getting upset etc.
Ack like a little ransom play with both of them, and have some pictures and video of the session (as I have of my wife)
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

I would suggest that maybe you shouldn't go straight for that scenario to avoid upset.

Would a centre ground be something like "wouldn't it be fun if Mary tied us both up and we have a challenge of who's first out". that way it's still about her, and Mary is a necessary evil!

You could follow up then with "do you girls want to do an escape challenge versus each other?"
MissEscape
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MissEscape »

Or maybe ask your wife if she ever wondered if Mary was into tying like you two are, and take it from there
Olivermania21
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Olivermania21 »

wannabetiedup wrote: 2 years ago I would suggest that maybe you shouldn't go straight for that scenario to avoid upset.

Would a centre ground be something like "wouldn't it be fun if Mary tied us both up and we have a challenge of who's first out". that way it's still about her, and Mary is a necessary evil!

You could follow up then with "do you girls want to do an escape challenge versus each other?"
Thank you for suggestion but Im not into being tied, more of doing the tying, I have never tied my wife tight tight, to not make her go uncomfortable, just enough to hold her, and she manages to free her hands and spit stuff gag after so much struggle. So there were some times at the begining that we I was all over her when she free herself and tried to now tied me, but I took over control and retied her. Dont see how this would play when Im not allowing her to tie me but then ask her to be tied by Mary.

Although It will be see intrigue to see Mary devil eyes, if she gets to tie Angie, (I have seen them when she tries to do a small prank, or do something just to annoyed somene)
Olivermania21
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Olivermania21 »

MissEscape wrote: 2 years ago Or maybe ask your wife if she ever wondered if Mary was into tying like you two are, and take it from there
I feel there might be too many questions from Angie, if question is made directly.

I was thinking lately to kind of paly with Angie while she is bound and gagged, and at moment of a little pause to take pictures of her, ask her that if she had ever had tell Mary about the predicament she has been into.
If she nods yes, and ask her what exactly she had has told May, and ungag her so she can talk, then ask her what was Mary's reply, just to know if there is a hint if Mary is interested, if nothing is hinted, then ask her if there was an interest from Mary on this. Then just gag her again tell her she has been bad for revealing the situation, and put her on my lap and spank her some more. Then raised her and put her against the wall get her excited, and ask her since Mary shows interest, if she (Angie) would like to be tied next to Mary one day / or Mary just drop by one day to experience be bound next to her.
Then before she replies, massage her crotch and ask her if she agrees, like torturing her a little bit all bound and gagged, while the question for her is made, that would probably make her nod yes, and it will be up to after playing to make the arrangements, of when, how should it be....

If she nods no, then tell her that since she told that She and Mary talks about everything, my intrigue had been about this little play we made if it has been revealed, then ask her if she (Angie) would be interested to be tied next to Mary one day........
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

So have you made any progress?
Goss1015
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Goss1015 »

great story!!
Olivermania21
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Olivermania21 »

wannabetiedup wrote: 1 year ago So have you made any progress?
Not yet, but its close. All the plan had to put on hold, due to situations for both, I hurt my back and and left shoulder, so almost a month I couldnt any physical thing. And Angie got sick, we were battling to know what was wrong with her, turns out she is Gluten Intolerant.

But on the last playtime we had before this setbacks, she gave an idea on how to approach it, just submitted the story: Angie-Inspiration for bondage + 1 (M/F)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic