My first worshipping a girls feet (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Raptor
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My first worshipping a girls feet (M/F)

Post by Raptor »

The first time I got to indulge my foot fetish was when I was in high school. I was in grade 12, and my Girlfriend at the time was in grade 11. Typical story of love at first sight and so on.

As we started talking, I realized how difficult it was to hide the fact that I liked feet from a significant other and naturally I tried slipping it into conversations. Her response wasn’t terrible, however as I started to really zero in on talking about her feet she became less and less tolerant.

It was about this time that I tried switching topics. I asked her if she had ever played games that involved her being tied up. She seemed confused, but just responded that no she hadn’t. When I asked what she thought of it, the reaction was that it was weird and she didn’t really like talking about that either.

Finally after months of talking she came over to my house for a movie night. We had talked leading up to this night and we decided that if it felt right she would let me tie her up to see what she thought, but we hadn't really talked more about her feet. This didn’t matter to me, because in the mind of a 17 year old boy, once I tied her up it didn’t matter what she thought because at that point what could she do? Looking back now I wouldn’t say I’m proud of it, and maybe I’ll just leave it at that.

She came over, wearing a loose red long sleeve shirt and lulu leggings, with dark grey wool socks that came a few inches over her ankles on the outside of her pants. I’ll add that we had movie nights before where we kissed and stuff, I got to see her topless but that’s as far as we got.

So she came over, we watched part of a movie when I decided I couldn’t wait anymore and asked her “are you ready?” She took a deep breath and nodded, so I went behind the couch to grab the skate laces I hid back there. She seemed spooked seeing them so I reassured her “I’m not going to hurt you, there’s no need to be scared” with that I told her to lay on her stomach. I gently pulled her hands behind her back and began tying her wrists together. I need to make sure it was tight, but also ensure the cinch was good so that she couldn’t get away. “How’s that?” I asked after tying it off. “It’s tight, but not bad” I grabbed the next lace, put her feet together and sat on her calves, looking at her socked soles. I rubbed her soles for a few seconds, worked my way to the top of her socks, and pulled them both off on after the other. “What are you doing?” She said as she squirmed a bit. Not responding I then took the lace and tied her feet together nice and tight. She sighed as she struggled a bit more, I grabbed a third lace and tightly tied her ankles to her wrists, creating a tight and inescapable hogtie.

I stood up off the couch to look at my good work. She squirmed a bit but it didn’t matter, she wasn’t going anywhere. I felt like I was dreaming, this beautiful girl, actually hogtied and barefoot on the basement couch. Best part was she was mine, my girlfriend so I could do whatever I wanted. I got back on the couch, sitting behind her tightly grabbing her calves. Without saying anything, I took a deep breath, grabbed her right foot and started sucking on her pinky toe. “Oh my god what are you doing!” She started to panic as she realized what I was doing, And that she couldn’t do anything to make it stop. I worked my way across her toes, her second toe, her third one. “Oh my god stop, stop please stop” I replied “It’s alright” I said “ you’re not going anywhere so just lay there try to enjoy it.”

Reluctantly she laid there while I worked on each toe, feeling her calves all the way up to grabbing her ass. She would squirm every other minute and I would say “it’s alright, just relax” which was greeted by “I’m trying, this is so weird”

I probably had her in this position, sucking all her toes on both feet for 45 mins. Eventually I decided she probably suffered enough and I decided to untie her. She obviously wasn’t very happy with what I did, but we cuddled and talked about it. As we dated it became one of her favourite things and we did it every movie night, or even when we had a couple hours to ourselves. The risk was worth it as we didn’t have a falling out and she realized how much she loved it.
micoAi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by micoAi »

Very nice story, thankfully for you, she actually ended up liking it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic