Another time tied (F/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
emily-a
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Another time tied (F/F)

Post by emily-a »

I was lying on Mistress Sarah´s bed. I was tied spreadeagle and didn´t have a stitch on except for a blindfold.

It was my punishment for… well, something. I don´t remember. I got punished a lot, and the punishments were more memorable than whatever I did to deserve them.

It was a big bed and I was tied very tightly. She´d left me there like that for a while, leaving me to imagine what might happen when she´d return.

It worked. I was feeling horny, especially when I heard her coming back. I hoped she´d brought the flogger.

She sat next to me be on the bed and removed the blindfold, then added a tape-gag instead. She moved her hand gently over my naked body and it felt great, but her heart didn’t seem quite into it, like she was deliberately holding back.

Outside, a lawn mower could be heard. A boy, about 14, was earning some extra money.

Soon, he was right outside the bedroom window. This, it turned out, was what she´d been waiting for. She pointed at the window and I watched as he passed by right outside. She looked amused; I´m pretty sure I looked a bit worried.

In order to actually see me, he would have had to stop and press his face against the window. It was, I suppose, a small risk, but try thinking so logically when you´re tied up with your pussy on full display.

I saw him pass the window one more time, after that he was too far away to be seen from my position on the bed.

“Maybe I should invite him in,” Mistress said. “I´m sure he´d like to meet you, especially right now.”

I shook my head, pleaded with my eyes and made noises through the gag.

“Come on, it´ll be fun,” said Mistress and walked away. She left the door the slightest bit ajar.

I heard her leave the house. I struggled against the ropes, which never did me any good and didn´t this time either.

I heard the lawn mower being turned off. Then I heard them entering the house together, talking. Mistress seemed to be talking a little louder than usual, no doubt for my benefit.

She offered him a glass of juice and went to the kitchen to get it. He was less than ten steps from the bedroom door. I kept quiet as a mouse, but my heart was pounding hard.

They talked a little more. I heard her say she´d pay him a little extra this month. She asked if he had a girlfriend. He did. She suggested he buy her some flowers. She said she had a girl, sort of, and she loved getting flowers.

Then he left.

Mistress came back to the bedroom, hand behind her back. “You like getting flowers, don´t you?” she said, and laid a red rose between my breasts.

I heard the lawn mower start up again but I soon forgot about it. Her hands and mouth were all over me and she was soon using the flogger, vibrator, nipple clamps and ballgag too. Her heart was totally into it now.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

If only he had known
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Great little tale. Thank you for posting. It always add something when there is a chance of being discovered...
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Must have been stressful and exciting the same time. Thanks for posting y
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

There's something about possibly being discovered in a humiliated state in bondage that adds to the arousal! This was great. And the placement of the rose on your chest after the close call is a wonderful touch.
Goss1015
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Goss1015 »

great story!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic