Slave but not for sale (FFM/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
emily-a
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Slave but not for sale (FFM/F)

Post by emily-a »

I was sitting on the living room sofa in Mistress Sarah´s house, where I spent a lot of time back when this took place, reading a book. She was in the kitchen, cooking food. Nothing much going on.

Which changed when she came into the living room and told me to put the book away and come with her. I did as told – because, well, I was her slave (very much by choice, as described in some earlier posts).

But she didn´t lead the way to the kitchen. Instead, she went to the bedroom, where she stopped and turned to face me. On the bed, some ropes had been laid out, as well as a few other things that would soon come in handy.

“You´re overdressed,” she said, which was her usual way of letting me know it was time to lose some clothing.

“For dinner?” I said, a bit of cheek that could lead to punishment.

“Be quiet and take off your shirt,” she said.

I took it off. She then grabbed me and spun me around. She grabbed a rope, pulled my arms back and started tying my hands together behind my back. I shivered with delight, even though she´d tied me many times before, because… well, being tied is an endless pleasure. And I knew she wouldn´t stop there, of course.

When my hands were tied and she´d made sure I had no chance of escape, her hands started moving over my body, feeling me up.

“Are you my slave?” she said.

“Yes, Mistress,” I said.

“All mine to take advantage of?”

“Yes.”

“Loving every second of it?” she said as she undid my pants and let them fall to the floor.

“Yes,” I said.

She slid her hand down my panties. “Getting horny?”

“Yes.”

She continued like this and my bra and panties were soon on the floor as well.

“Want me to gag you?” she asked, her hands all over me.

“Yes, Mistress,” I said.

“Beg me,” she said.

“Please, I want you to put a big gag in my mouth, Mistress.”

“Why?”

I knew the answer to that one. “A slave shouldn´t talk unless her Mistress wants her to.”

“That´s right,” she said. A ball gag soon went into my mouth and the leather straps were pulled together behind my head.

She grabbed another rope and started tying it around my legs below the knees. So that I would only be able to take tiny baby-steps if I tried to walk.

Next came the slave collar. She attached a short leash to it. I felt warm all over. Being tied and on a leash is one of the most wonderful feelings I know!

She pulled on the leash and I took some small, involuntary steps forward. She pulled me close to her.

“You really love being all mine, don´t you?”

I made a sound of agreement through the gag.

“So horny and helpless, all mine to do whatever I want with.”

I nodded my head.

“Just the way you want it,” she said.

I nodded my head.

“Good,” she said. “Now stay here,” and then she just walked away.

It wasn´t the first time she´d turned me on like this and then left me, so the sounds I made through my gag were as much out of frustration as surprise.

So I was left standing there, naked, tied, gagged and wanting more.

I heard her going back to the kitchen. I´d almost forgotten about it, but she had been preparing food when she started this. It was a little odd. Why had she started it while she was cooking? She must have something in mind.

Then I remembered I could walk. Well, sort of. She usually didn´t leave me with even that much freedom. I started taking what small steps the rope around my legs would allow and slowly walked out of the bedroom.

I suspected she might get angry at me. Good, that was more fun than being left frustrated. I loved it when she got angry.

As soon as she saw me, she walked straight toward me, grabbed the leash without saying a word and led me back to the bedroom.

She walked me up to the bed, then turned me brusquely around, so that the bed was right behind me.

“Are you going to behave now if I leave you again?” she said.

I shook my head defiantly.

“Yes, you are,” she said, and suddenly put her hand against my forehead and gave me a push so I toppled backwards, which was scary for a second, but I landed softly on the bed.

She quickly tied a rope around my ankles as well. No more walking around.

“I know you´re trying to piss me off,” she said while tying. “Be careful what you wish for.”

Then she walked away, ignoring the sounds of protest I made through the gag.

So I was left on the bed instead, naked, tied, gagged and wanting more. Not much I could do. Oh well, she´d be back soon enough.

A little later, I heard her phone ringing. She answered, said something I couldn´t hear, hung up.

She came back. She untied the rope she´d tied around my ankles and helped me up from the bed, so I was back on my feet again.

She looked me over, wiped some drool from my ball-gagged mouth. Waited.

Then the doorbell rang. She smiled. “Now who can that be?” she said and walked away.

I could only stand there and listen as she opened the front door. I could hear her welcoming some guests. It sounded like a man and a woman.

I had some idea now of what was coming. It was a fantasy of mine – and Mistress knew pretty much every fantasy in my head at this point. (She´d even interrogated a bunch of them out of me in earlier play.) She clearly enjoyed making my fantasies come true, which was pretty wonderful for me. So yes, major fantasy… still, it´s possible to fantasize about something and suddenly feel some doubts when it´s about to happen.

“Well, I´ll just go get Emily then,” I heard Mistress saying.

“Oh yes, we can´t wait to meet her,” the woman said.

A few seconds later, Mistress came into the bedroom. She grabbed my leash and pulled at it. I resisted at first. She leaned closer and whispered: “Trust me.”

And then she pulled the leash again and mercilessly forced me to baby-step along.

I was led out like that into a room where two guests were waiting, a man and a woman I´d never seen before in my life. They were in their thirties. Nicely dressed. A pretty ordinary-looking couple.

“Oh, she´s adorable!” said the woman.

They both came toward me to get a better look, all smiles. They said they were delighted to meet me at last. They´d heard so much about me.

Mistress Sarah introduced us. She told me their names were Alan and Susan, while I was introduced as slave-girl Emily.

They said it was a pleasure to meet me, and “shook” my tied hand behind my back.

Mistress described me as a bit bratty sometimes, and gave some examples of misbehavior on my part, and the guests looked a bit disappointed with me.

“Love her tits though,” said Alan.

“Yeah, they´re pretty nice. As long as she´s tied and gagged, she´s a good slave.”

They admired, or at least pretended to admire, my tits for a moment. Mistress said that reminded her of something and went back to the bedroom for a moment while the guests continued teasing me about my helplessness.

“I take it you like being a slave, Emily?” said Alan.

“Oh yeah, she totally loves it,” said Mistress Sarah, coming back. “Isn´t that right, Emily?”

She grabbed a fistful of my hair and forcibly nodded my head for me and did a bad imitation of my voice: “Oh yeah, I totally love it. Please do anything you like with me.”

The guests laughed. “Wow, she seems really great,” said Alan.

Mistress then gave Alan what she´d gone back to the bedroom for: a pair of nipple clamps. Susan objected that she wanted to do it. They decided to settle the matter with a game of rock, paper, scissors, best three out of five.

Susan won. She pinched my nipples a bit before attaching the clamps to them.

“She looks even better this way,” Susan said.

“Can I take her for a walk?” Alan asked.

She handed him the leash and I baby-stepped along as best as I could as he walked me into the living room while Mistress and Susan followed.

“How did you find her?” Susan asked.

“Oh, she´s a thief. She broke in and I caught her and decided to keep her,” said Mistress.

“Makes sense. Why let the cops have all the fun?” Alan said.

Needless to say, it wasn´t true – but it would have been kind of great if it was. (See the post “Mistress Sarah & Me” for the real story.) Being a thief who´s caught is a pretty hot fantasy, if you ask me.

“I think she´s the kind of thief who wants to be caught,” added Alan. No argument there.

After that, Susan took over the leash. “Come along now, slave,” she said and started walking me around.

“I think she definitely loves it,” Alan said.

“Oh yeah, she loves it, all right,” said Mistress. “She´s a total exhibitionist bondage slut. You have no idea the slutty fantasies her head´s full of.”

Of course, they both instantly wanted to know. And, like I said, she was familiar with most of my fantasies at this point.

“She has this fantasy where she´s being led around on a leash by a woman, tied and gagged and naked like right now… but in a public place, like a shopping mall or something. With the word “SLUT” written across her forehead.”

Alan and Susan looked almost impressed at first, then teased me and made the obvious joke that perhaps they should take me outdoors for a walk then.

Mistress kindly added. “She even suggested that some security guard might show up and ask them what´s going on, and the girl tells him she caught Emily fucking her boyfriend. And he says, oh, well, I guess the slut deserves it then and lets them walk on.”

Yes, it really is a fantasy of mine. That, however, is the kind of fantasy that´s a fantasy only – not something that would be fun for real.

“Really?” I heard Alan say. “That is slutty.”

“I bet she´s imagining she´s in a public place right now” Susan teased as she led me around. “Everyone staring at her and thinking what a slut she is and she´s loving it.”

Then Mistress decided it was time for dinner. She untied the rope around my legs. She removed the nipple clamps as well. She stood right in front of me, put her hand under my chin and made me look her right in the eye.

“Now, I´m going to untie your hands,” she said, “but only if you promise you´ll be good and do exactly as you´re told. Understood?”

I nodded my head.

“And you won´t try anything?”

I shook my head. She turned me around and untied my hands, but the ball gag stayed in place.

She ordered me to go to the kitchen and serve them food she´d prepared. She and the guests sat down at the dining room table, while I started walking to and from the kitchen, setting the table and serving the food.

Alan and Susan complimented my Mistress on having such a well-behaved slave. Alan asked how much she wanted for me – he´d just love to write “SLUT” on my forehead and take me for a walk around his office. Or maybe bring me to a friend´s bachelor party.

Fortunately, Mistress said I wasn´t for sale.

I kind of expected to be instructed to eat the food from my plate on the floor, like a dog. It had happened before (without guests present). But they had something else planned for me.

I was told to sit on the remaining chair. Mistress got up and tied my hands together behind and to the back of the chair, apologizing to the guests that it was taking some time. Susan then helped her as they tied my ankles to the outside of the chair legs, my legs spread wide open. I could hardly move an inch.

Then they started eating, talking about this and that.

I saw Alan, who sat across the table from me, sink a little lower in his chair and his foot appeared between my thighs. Sarah and Susan told him to behave.

The guests asked some more questions about me. Did I like crotch ropes, for example?

“Oh yeah, she loves those,” said Mistress, “especially if they´re full of big knots. Don´t you, Emily?”

I nodded my head, to their delight.

Then it was time for me to eat as well. Susan removed my ball gag and then started spoon-feeding me my food. And I had to say “thank you, Mistress Susan” like a good girl.

Alan said he wanted to hear some other fantasy of mine, something really kinky, something even Mistress Sarah didn´t know about.

I had to think for a moment, then started telling them, in between chewing the food I was being fed, a fantasy that I won´t relate here. I thought it was a pretty far-fetched one, and perhaps something more to be laughed at, but their reaction was basically just, “Well, that can be arranged.” (Mistress said I´d be punished later for having kept it secret from her.)

They described how it could be done and wouldn´t I love that?

I said I would.

“You just can´t stop thinking about that bondage stuff, can you?” said Alan.

“No, sir,” I said. Which was pretty much true, anyway.

When we were done, the guests thanked Mistress Sarah for the food and everyone started getting to their feet, except me who couldn´t move.

They decided to repair to the living room, leaving me alone for a moment, before I heard Susan say, “Oh, we forgot the slut, I mean, slave!” (Which felt more than a little bit like a scripted moment, and she wasn´t that great an actress, but it was a turn-on nevertheless.)

They came back and Susan saw to it that the ball gag went back into my mouth. Then Alan grabbed the chair, with me still tied to it, and dragged me backwards into the living room. I made some alarmed sounds through the gag.

“Where do you want her?” he asked.

“Right here, thanks,” said Mistress Sarah.

I was placed in front of the TV, facing the sofa.

They went to the kitchen for a minute. I struggled a bit against the ropes, which is always fun even (especially) when you know it´s hopeless. Not much else I could do.

They returned with cups of coffee and some cookies. And a vibrator (“we didn´t forget you this time”) for me.

Another battle of rock, paper, scissors between Alan and Susan followed. Alan won and so got the job of taping the vibrator in place between my thighs.

“Try to wriggle out of this predicament, missy” he said, satisfied with his work. I would have had to agree that it seemed like a mission impossible.

Susan told him to turn it on. “I think I´ll let Emily decide,” said Alan. “Should I turn it on now or wait a little?” He paused, looking at me. “If I know this girl at all, I don´t think she can wait another second. Isn´t that right, Emily?”

I nodded my head.

“If I took the gag off, would you be begging me to turn it on?”

I nodded my head.

“You´re a very slutty girl,” he said “but I think you need to learn a little self-discipline.”

He turned away and joined the others on the sofa. I sat and watched them watching me and drinking coffee and talking, mostly about me and what one should be able to expect from a well-trained slave-girl.

Being tied like that, ball-gagged, a vibrator between my legs waiting to be switched on, the way they were talking about me… let´s just say that I was feeling very, very horny.

And that was before Susan got impatient and decided I´d waited long enough and came over to me.

“So does the slave wanna be vibed now?” she said.

I nodded my head.

She grabbed my hair and pulled my head back, so I was looking right up at her. “Beg me,” she said. I guess Mistress had given her some pointers.

I said something unintelligible through the gag.

“Sounds like, ´please make me cum´” said Mistress.

“I think so too,” said Alan.

“Well, since she´s begging for it…” said Susan.

She switched the vibrator on.

Mistress and Alan enjoyed the show from the sofa while Susan stood watching me a moment, then she grabbed my hair and pulled my head back again. I think she was pretty turned on too and had trouble ignoring me. (This part did not feel scripted at all.) She was forcing me to look straight up at her, her face close to mine, whispering pretty dirty things to me, while I felt her other hand on my tits.

I heard Alan say something about how I probably should have “SLUT” written on my forehead, considering how much I seemed to be enjoying myself.

And then the vibrator started having a real effect too…

You can probably figure out the rest…

I was still gagged and tied to the chair when Alan and Susan said their goodbyes. They patted me on the head, said it had been so much fun to meet me. Alan said it was a shame I wasn´t for sale because I looked so cute all helpless and cumming like a horny rabbit.

“Maybe we could borrow her sometime,” Susan suggested.

Mistress followed them to the door as they left. When she came back, she was all smiles and I was quickly ungagged, probably because she couldn´t wait to hear my reaction to all of it.

I´d never been so humiliated in my life, and I loved it!
Theo73
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Theo73 »

A really great, well written story. It feels believable and of course, it's very sexy.
Thanks for sharing.
A writer and fan of bondage stories, F/F especially.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

That's quite the gift she arranged for you.
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

Your stories are my favorite!
BoundWithRopes

Post by BoundWithRopes »

emily-a wrote: 1 year ago I was sitting on the living room sofa in Mistress Sarah´s house, where I spent a lot of time back when this took place, reading a book. She was in the kitchen, cooking food. Nothing much going on.

Which changed when she came into the living room and told me to put the book away and come with her. I did as told – because, well, I was her slave (very much by choice, as described in some earlier posts).

But she didn´t lead the way to the kitchen. Instead, she went to the bedroom, where she stopped and turned to face me. On the bed, some ropes had been laid out, as well as a few other things that would soon come in handy.

“You´re overdressed,” she said, which was her usual way of letting me know it was time to lose some clothing.

“For dinner?” I said, a bit of cheek that could lead to punishment.

“Be quiet and take off your shirt,” she said.

I took it off. She then grabbed me and spun me around. She grabbed a rope, pulled my arms back and started tying my hands together behind my back. I shivered with delight, even though she´d tied me many times before, because… well, being tied is an endless pleasure. And I knew she wouldn´t stop there, of course.

When my hands were tied and she´d made sure I had no chance of escape, her hands started moving over my body, feeling me up.

“Are you my slave?” she said.

“Yes, Mistress,” I said.

“All mine to take advantage of?”

“Yes.”

“Loving every second of it?” she said as she undid my pants and let them fall to the floor.

“Yes,” I said.

She slid her hand down my panties. “Getting horny?”

“Yes.”

She continued like this and my bra and panties were soon on the floor as well.

“Want me to gag you?” she asked, her hands all over me.

“Yes, Mistress,” I said.

“Beg me,” she said.

“Please, I want you to put a big gag in my mouth, Mistress.”

“Why?”

I knew the answer to that one. “A slave shouldn´t talk unless her Mistress wants her to.”

“That´s right,” she said. A ball gag soon went into my mouth and the leather straps were pulled together behind my head.

She grabbed another rope and started tying it around my legs below the knees. So that I would only be able to take tiny baby-steps if I tried to walk.

Next came the slave collar. She attached a short leash to it. I felt warm all over. Being tied and on a leash is one of the most wonderful feelings I know!

She pulled on the leash and I took some small, involuntary steps forward. She pulled me close to her.

“You really love being all mine, don´t you?”

I made a sound of agreement through the gag.

“So horny and helpless, all mine to do whatever I want with.”

I nodded my head.

“Just the way you want it,” she said.

I nodded my head.

“Good,” she said. “Now stay here,” and then she just walked away.

It wasn´t the first time she´d turned me on like this and then left me, so the sounds I made through my gag were as much out of frustration as surprise.

So I was left standing there, naked, tied, gagged and wanting more.

I heard her going back to the kitchen. I´d almost forgotten about it, but she had been preparing food when she started this. It was a little odd. Why had she started it while she was cooking? She must have something in mind.

Then I remembered I could walk. Well, sort of. She usually didn´t leave me with even that much freedom. I started taking what small steps the rope around my legs would allow and slowly walked out of the bedroom.

I suspected she might get angry at me. Good, that was more fun than being left frustrated. I loved it when she got angry.

As soon as she saw me, she walked straight toward me, grabbed the leash without saying a word and led me back to the bedroom.

She walked me up to the bed, then turned me brusquely around, so that the bed was right behind me.

“Are you going to behave now if I leave you again?” she said.

I shook my head defiantly.

“Yes, you are,” she said, and suddenly put her hand against my forehead and gave me a push so I toppled backwards, which was scary for a second, but I landed softly on the bed.

She quickly tied a rope around my ankles as well. No more walking around.

“I know you´re trying to piss me off,” she said while tying. “Be careful what you wish for.”

Then she walked away, ignoring the sounds of protest I made through the gag.

So I was left on the bed instead, naked, tied, gagged and wanting more. Not much I could do. Oh well, she´d be back soon enough.

A little later, I heard her phone ringing. She answered, said something I couldn´t hear, hung up.

She came back. She untied the rope she´d tied around my ankles and helped me up from the bed, so I was back on my feet again.

She looked me over, wiped some drool from my ball-gagged mouth. Waited.

Then the doorbell rang. She smiled. “Now who can that be?” she said and walked away.

I could only stand there and listen as she opened the front door. I could hear her welcoming some guests. It sounded like a man and a woman.

I had some idea now of what was coming. It was a fantasy of mine – and Mistress knew pretty much every fantasy in my head at this point. (She´d even interrogated a bunch of them out of me in earlier play.) She clearly enjoyed making my fantasies come true, which was pretty wonderful for me. So yes, major fantasy… still, it´s possible to fantasize about something and suddenly feel some doubts when it´s about to happen.

“Well, I´ll just go get Emily then,” I heard Mistress saying.

“Oh yes, we can´t wait to meet her,” the woman said.

A few seconds later, Mistress came into the bedroom. She grabbed my leash and pulled at it. I resisted at first. She leaned closer and whispered: “Trust me.”

And then she pulled the leash again and mercilessly forced me to baby-step along.

I was led out like that into a room where two guests were waiting, a man and a woman I´d never seen before in my life. They were in their thirties. Nicely dressed. A pretty ordinary-looking couple.

“Oh, she´s adorable!” said the woman.

They both came toward me to get a better look, all smiles. They said they were delighted to meet me at last. They´d heard so much about me.

Mistress Sarah introduced us. She told me their names were Alan and Susan, while I was introduced as slave-girl Emily.

They said it was a pleasure to meet me, and “shook” my tied hand behind my back.

Mistress described me as a bit bratty sometimes, and gave some examples of misbehavior on my part, and the guests looked a bit disappointed with me.

“Love her tits though,” said Alan.

“Yeah, they´re pretty nice. As long as she´s tied and gagged, she´s a good slave.”

They admired, or at least pretended to admire, my tits for a moment. Mistress said that reminded her of something and went back to the bedroom for a moment while the guests continued teasing me about my helplessness.

“I take it you like being a slave, Emily?” said Alan.

“Oh yeah, she totally loves it,” said Mistress Sarah, coming back. “Isn´t that right, Emily?”

She grabbed a fistful of my hair and forcibly nodded my head for me and did a bad imitation of my voice: “Oh yeah, I totally love it. Please do anything you like with me.”

The guests laughed. “Wow, she seems really great,” said Alan.

Mistress then gave Alan what she´d gone back to the bedroom for: a pair of nipple clamps. Susan objected that she wanted to do it. They decided to settle the matter with a game of rock, paper, scissors, best three out of five.

Susan won. She pinched my nipples a bit before attaching the clamps to them.

“She looks even better this way,” Susan said.

“Can I take her for a walk?” Alan asked.

She handed him the leash and I baby-stepped along as best as I could as he walked me into the living room while Mistress and Susan followed.

“How did you find her?” Susan asked.

“Oh, she´s a thief. She broke in and I caught her and decided to keep her,” said Mistress.

“Makes sense. Why let the cops have all the fun?” Alan said.

Needless to say, it wasn´t true – but it would have been kind of great if it was. (See the post “Mistress Sarah & Me” for the real story.) Being a thief who´s caught is a pretty hot fantasy, if you ask me.

“I think she´s the kind of thief who wants to be caught,” added Alan. No argument there.

After that, Susan took over the leash. “Come along now, slave,” she said and started walking me around.

“I think she definitely loves it,” Alan said.

“Oh yeah, she loves it, all right,” said Mistress. “She´s a total exhibitionist bondage slut. You have no idea the slutty fantasies her head´s full of.”

Of course, they both instantly wanted to know. And, like I said, she was familiar with most of my fantasies at this point.

“She has this fantasy where she´s being led around on a leash by a woman, tied and gagged and naked like right now… but in a public place, like a shopping mall or something. With the word “SLUT” written across her forehead.”

Alan and Susan looked almost impressed at first, then teased me and made the obvious joke that perhaps they should take me outdoors for a walk then.

Mistress kindly added. “She even suggested that some security guard might show up and ask them what´s going on, and the girl tells him she caught Emily fucking her boyfriend. And he says, oh, well, I guess the slut deserves it then and lets them walk on.”

Yes, it really is a fantasy of mine. That, however, is the kind of fantasy that´s a fantasy only – not something that would be fun for real.

“Really?” I heard Alan say. “That is slutty.”

“I bet she´s imagining she´s in a public place right now” Susan teased as she led me around. “Everyone staring at her and thinking what a slut she is and she´s loving it.”

Then Mistress decided it was time for dinner. She untied the rope around my legs. She removed the nipple clamps as well. She stood right in front of me, put her hand under my chin and made me look her right in the eye.

“Now, I´m going to untie your hands,” she said, “but only if you promise you´ll be good and do exactly as you´re told. Understood?”

I nodded my head.

“And you won´t try anything?”

I shook my head. She turned me around and untied my hands, but the ball gag stayed in place.

She ordered me to go to the kitchen and serve them food she´d prepared. She and the guests sat down at the dining room table, while I started walking to and from the kitchen, setting the table and serving the food.

Alan and Susan complimented my Mistress on having such a well-behaved slave. Alan asked how much she wanted for me – he´d just love to write “SLUT” on my forehead and take me for a walk around his office. Or maybe bring me to a friend´s bachelor party.

Fortunately, Mistress said I wasn´t for sale.

I kind of expected to be instructed to eat the food from my plate on the floor, like a dog. It had happened before (without guests present). But they had something else planned for me.

I was told to sit on the remaining chair. Mistress got up and tied my hands together behind and to the back of the chair, apologizing to the guests that it was taking some time. Susan then helped her as they tied my ankles to the outside of the chair legs, my legs spread wide open. I could hardly move an inch.

Then they started eating, talking about this and that.

I saw Alan, who sat across the table from me, sink a little lower in his chair and his foot appeared between my thighs. Sarah and Susan told him to behave.

The guests asked some more questions about me. Did I like crotch ropes, for example?

“Oh yeah, she loves those,” said Mistress, “especially if they´re full of big knots. Don´t you, Emily?”

I nodded my head, to their delight.

Then it was time for me to eat as well. Susan removed my ball gag and then started spoon-feeding me my food. And I had to say “thank you, Mistress Susan” like a good girl.

Alan said he wanted to hear some other fantasy of mine, something really kinky, something even Mistress Sarah didn´t know about.

I had to think for a moment, then started telling them, in between chewing the food I was being fed, a fantasy that I won´t relate here. I thought it was a pretty far-fetched one, and perhaps something more to be laughed at, but their reaction was basically just, “Well, that can be arranged.” (Mistress said I´d be punished later for having kept it secret from her.)

They described how it could be done and wouldn´t I love that?

I said I would.

“You just can´t stop thinking about that bondage stuff, can you?” said Alan.

“No, sir,” I said. Which was pretty much true, anyway.

When we were done, the guests thanked Mistress Sarah for the food and everyone started getting to their feet, except me who couldn´t move.

They decided to repair to the living room, leaving me alone for a moment, before I heard Susan say, “Oh, we forgot the slut, I mean, slave!” (Which felt more than a little bit like a scripted moment, and she wasn´t that great an actress, but it was a turn-on nevertheless.)

They came back and Susan saw to it that the ball gag went back into my mouth. Then Alan grabbed the chair, with me still tied to it, and dragged me backwards into the living room. I made some alarmed sounds through the gag.

“Where do you want her?” he asked.

“Right here, thanks,” said Mistress Sarah.

I was placed in front of the TV, facing the sofa.

They went to the kitchen for a minute. I struggled a bit against the ropes, which is always fun even (especially) when you know it´s hopeless. Not much else I could do.

They returned with cups of coffee and some cookies. And a vibrator (“we didn´t forget you this time”) for me.

Another battle of rock, paper, scissors between Alan and Susan followed. Alan won and so got the job of taping the vibrator in place between my thighs.

“Try to wriggle out of this predicament, missy” he said, satisfied with his work. I would have had to agree that it seemed like a mission impossible.

Susan told him to turn it on. “I think I´ll let Emily decide,” said Alan. “Should I turn it on now or wait a little?” He paused, looking at me. “If I know this girl at all, I don´t think she can wait another second. Isn´t that right, Emily?”

I nodded my head.

“If I took the gag off, would you be begging me to turn it on?”

I nodded my head.

“You´re a very slutty girl,” he said “but I think you need to learn a little self-discipline.”

He turned away and joined the others on the sofa. I sat and watched them watching me and drinking coffee and talking, mostly about me and what one should be able to expect from a well-trained slave-girl.

Being tied like that, ball-gagged, a vibrator between my legs waiting to be switched on, the way they were talking about me… let´s just say that I was feeling very, very horny.

And that was before Susan got impatient and decided I´d waited long enough and came over to me.

“So does the slave wanna be vibed now?” she said.

I nodded my head.

She grabbed my hair and pulled my head back, so I was looking right up at her. “Beg me,” she said. I guess Mistress had given her some pointers.

I said something unintelligible through the gag.

“Sounds like, ´please make me cum´” said Mistress.

“I think so too,” said Alan.

“Well, since she´s begging for it…” said Susan.

She switched the vibrator on.

Mistress and Alan enjoyed the show from the sofa while Susan stood watching me a moment, then she grabbed my hair and pulled my head back again. I think she was pretty turned on too and had trouble ignoring me. (This part did not feel scripted at all.) She was forcing me to look straight up at her, her face close to mine, whispering pretty dirty things to me, while I felt her other hand on my tits.

I heard Alan say something about how I probably should have “SLUT” written on my forehead, considering how much I seemed to be enjoying myself.

And then the vibrator started having a real effect too…

You can probably figure out the rest…

I was still gagged and tied to the chair when Alan and Susan said their goodbyes. They patted me on the head, said it had been so much fun to meet me. Alan said it was a shame I wasn´t for sale because I looked so cute all helpless and cumming like a horny rabbit.

“Maybe we could borrow her sometime,” Susan suggested.

Mistress followed them to the door as they left. When she came back, she was all smiles and I was quickly ungagged, probably because she couldn´t wait to hear my reaction to all of it.

I´d never been so humiliated in my life, and I loved it!
Love this story!
Niceandtight31
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Niceandtight31 »

Oh wow 🥵
YourNeighbor
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by YourNeighbor »

Very hot!
I will have to look up your previous adventures!
PepperFugita
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PepperFugita »

Incredibly hot story!

In my last post, I already gave hints of this aspect of my sexuality. But now, I affirm: I am an exhibitionist person. (To be honest, I am kind of everything, in fact a high-ranking pervert.)
And this story got me even more, because it describes exactly the kind of thing that I would go absolutely crazy if it was done to me.

I am really happy that you found your mistress. Long live for you both, your games and your relationship.
"The paradoxical freedom of having your own body on somebody else's hands, is incomparable and irreplaceable"
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic