Robin in a Crooked Cop's Clutches (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Robin in a Crooked Cop's Clutches (F/M)

Post by rtbw »

Part 1

I’ve previously posted about a session in which my special lady played a cheerleader and tied me up when I appeared as Robin the Boy Wonder. Here’s an account of another TUG session when I showed up as Robin. She was a crooked cop this time around, and she wore a police officer uniform that I'd bought for her for an occasion like this. Her outfit was the same one shown in the photo below:

Again, I have to admit the game didn't run as smoothly as I recount it here, but we played everything out even if we stumbled through some parts. But what really mattered was that she played along, and it was fun. Here we go...

There has been a string of burglaries at the homes of wealthy Gotham City residents lately. I receive intel that there may be another one at the apartment of a bank executive’s daughter tonight, so I quickly change into Robin the Boy Wonder to look into the matter. Before I head out, I check in the mirror to make sure I’m properly suited up. I smooth out some wrinkles in my tights, readjust my briefs to be centered on my body, and level out my utility belt across my waist. I’m now ready to begin another evening of crimefighting.

I get to the apartment and peek in to see a female police officer in the living room. She looks very attractive in her form-fitting service uniform, especially her short skirt baring her nice legs.

The officer is rummaging through shelves and drawers in the living room, and she’s collecting valuables in a bag. This doesn’t look right to me, so I jump into the room.

She turns around to look at me and exclaims, “You startled me!”

Standing with my legs apart and hands on my waist, I reply, “I’m sorry ma’am. I received a tip that this property might become the next scene of a burglary and thought I should check it out.”

“Oh, you don’t have to worry about this place, Robin. I’ve also come to make sure this place is secure, and it is.”

I then ask her why she’s placing the items in the bag, and she says she needs to collect evidence in order to confirm that there truly hasn’t been an intruder in the house.

I respond, “Is this proper protocol? I think I’m going to check with command to make sure we’re handling this correctly.”

The officer then draws her service weapon on me and says, “Not so fast, Robin.” I instinctively raise my hands, and she continues, “I know what I’m doing, and I don’t want you messing anything up. To make sure you don’t, I need to restrain you. Get on the ground, Boy Wonder, with your face down.”

With my hands still in the air, I say “You have no grounds for making me do that. In fact, I have enough reason to report you.”

She steps closer to me with her weapon still drawn, “Will you comply or will I have to use force that could turn deadly? I said get on the ground, and keep your hands up as you do so.”

I kneel on the ground and then lie face down. The officer tells me to put my hands behind my back. After I do that, she handcuffs me. “Holy unlawful arrest,” I mutter.

She tells me to stand up, and I get on my feet to stand before her with my hands cuffed behind my cape. “You sure wear a funny looking costume, Robin. But it does show off your physique quite well.” With her gun still drawn at me, she gazes at me up and down, and then she circles around behind me. She slaps my butt and begins groping it, but I step away to make her stop. Looking at me from behind, the policewoman remarks “I like it when your rump peeks out from under your short cape. It’s cute.”

I change the subject: “Have you been behind the recent string of robberies?”

She walks around to stand in front of me, and her firearm is still pointed at me. “I’m not going to say anything that can be construed as incriminating myself.” She then steps toward me and pats my bulge twice.

Before I can react, she grabs my arm and shoves the gun against my back, “Now let’s go to the bedroom in the back…and remember, no sudden moves, Robin.” She pushes me forward, and I walk ahead of her as she tells me where to walk: down a hallway and through an open door into a bedroom.

“And now, Robin, I want you to lie down on the bed.”

“What? What are you planning to do to me?”

Shaking the gun in front of me, she orders, “Just do as I say.”

I sit down on the bed and then scoot my whole body on top of it, lying on my side. I look up at her through my mask as she walks closer to me. She draws a canister from her police tactical belt and sprays knockout gas on me.

I quickly lose consciousness, and the officer proceeds to grope me all over my body, paying special attention to my legs and bulge.

WHAT PLANS DOES THIS CROOKED COP HAVE FOR OUR CAPED CRUSADER?

TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS DURING THIS FALSE IMPRISONMENT, TUNE IN AGAIN, SAME BAT-TIME, SAME BAT CHANNEL!
Last edited by rtbw 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Sounds like the start of another fine story.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I BAT love it
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

JulieG wrote: 1 year agoI BAT love it
I LOLed reading this. Thank you! I'm glad you're enjoying Robin's adventure.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago Sounds like the start of another fine story.
Thanks for your thumbs up!
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Part 2

I stir awake groggily after the officer sprays me with the knockout gas again to reverse its effects. I try moving my body but it’s completely immobilized. I can feel my ankles and knees tied together, and there are ropes around my wrists, elbows, and biceps to pin my arms against the sides of my body. My arms can’t move at all, and I'm completely strapped down to the bed. I feel like my body is welded into it. The only part of myself I can raise off the bed is my head.

I look up to see the policewoman with her hands on her hips, looking down and smiling at me.

I snarl at her, “You crooked cop! What’s the meaning of this? And what’s your badge number? I’m going to report you to…”

The officer sits down on the bed and says, “Shhh” as she puts her index finger on my mouth. “Calm down, Robin. I'm not going to hurt you.” As she says that, the officer places her hand on the bulge of my briefs and fondles it. I try shaking my body to get her hand off me, but I can hardly move at all.

She runs her hand up and down my legs a few times. “You really have nice legs. And your tights are so smooth…and soft.”

The policewoman then returns to groping and feeling up my growing mound, “Now listen, Boy Wonder. I’m not going to kill or harm you. I wouldn’t be able to evade the massive manhunt for me if I did anything to a member of the Dynamic Duo. But I do want to keep you off my tracks, and I know just the thing to do that.”

Her hand is still exploring my mound, which is now betraying an erection. “I think you're going to enjoy what I have planned for you. But before I start..." She pats my briefs at my stalk a few times, "I need to straighten you out a bit here. It's been growing to the side.”

The policewoman grabs my stiff member through the spandex, which has indeed been growing at about a 1 o'clock direction, and pushes it so now the outline of my erection in my tights is pointing straight at my belt buckle. “There you go, Boy Boner. Now we can start the fun.”

The officer walks away and comes back with a bunch of rope. She begins making loops around my upper thighs, lower waist, and bottom of my crotch with the rope. This requires her to feed the rope under my body a few times, so I feel her hands on my rump each time she does so. As I feel her hands doing their work through my tights and briefs, I feel increasingly aroused. My stiff member is straining against the spandex of my outfit as the officer’s hands keep hitting against my genitals through my tights. When she’s done, I’m able to feel the rope strapping down hard on my stalk and on my taint.

The rope against my shaft is making it grow and harden yet even more, especially when I twitch my midsection upward against it. But the ropes have less and less slack as the erection gets bigger and pushes more against it, so I feel more and more uncomfortable in my private area.

The officer walks away to a dresser and comes back holding what looks like a little pink wand. I ask with concern, “What is that?”

She replies playfully while examining the object, “I found this while searching the premises. The owner of the apartment must have a real kinky side to her. You may be too young and innocent to know what it is, but I’ll show you how it works. It’s a vibrator…for stimulating your body into sexual bliss.”

My eyes open wide through my mask in consternation. The policewoman bends down toward my midsection, and I can feel her stuffing the vibrator under the ropes at my crotch. She then ties more rope to secure it in place. The vibrator is now resting tightly between my balls, pressing down really hard on my taint and shaft. I can feel some precum making its way out inside my tights.

“All right, Robin. You asked me what’s the meaning of all this. Let me explain. I’ll be caught if I kill or otherwise harm you, but I can keep you off my trail if I pleasure your sexy little body to orgasm. That way, you’ll be too ashamed to run after me in your cum-stained tights.”

“You fiend!”

“But wait, Robin. There’s more. There are some hidden mini cameras recording what’s happening in this room. If you, Batman, or Batgirl do anything to get in my way in the future, I'll release these videos on the internet. The whole world will see your humiliated state when you hit climax and cream your tights in pleasure.”

I start writhing and shaking as much as possible to get out of my restraints, and I yell, “You are not a nice person! You won’t get away with this!”

The policewoman moves toward me and brushes her lips against mine and then up my cheek. When her lips reach my ear, she says quietly, “I’m sorry I can’t stay longer. I wish I had more time so I could peel you out of your tights and explore what lies beneath…” She fingers my briefs at the tip of my penis as she continues, “…especially as you seem to be enjoying this. It’s already starting to get wet down there. I can feel it…” She takes a quick glance down, “…and I see it through your tights. But I’m already terribly behind schedule on all the houses I need to collect ‘evidence’ from tonight. Enjoy your orgasmic evening, Robin.”

The officer sticks her hands where the bottom of the vibrator is jammed between my upper thighs and taint, and she presses the power button on the vibrator a couple times to activate it. I immediately open my eyes wide, make an “O” with my mouth, and let out a loud moan. The vibrations send waves of stimulating pleasure coursing through my body, and my cock is shaking with ecstasy as the top of the wand vibrates hard against it.

As I continue moaning and my body begins pulsating from the stimulation, the female cop says, “I almost forgot. I need to make sure nobody hears if you cry for help, or if you’re screaming too loudly in pleasure.”

She brings a long scarf, ties a big knot in the middle, and stuffs it into my mouth. She then begins wrapping the rest of the scarf around several times to secure the big knot in my mouth with a cleave gag. I shake my head side to side to try to stop her, but it’s no use. I’m gagged, and all my attempts to yell at her to stop this fiendish act are muffled. But my attempted yelling at her quickly gives way to muffled moans of pleasure from the effects of the vibrator on my cock and taint. I inhale heavily and roll my eyes back trying to hold back the effects of the intense stimulation.

The policewoman walks toward the door with her back to me, and even in my predicament I can’t help admiring her sexy body in her tight little uniform. Taking in the view of her backside compounds my arousal even more, which in turn amplifies the effects of the vibrator on me. My whole body is overwhelmed in arousal.

The policewoman turns to face me and waves sweetly, “Goodbye, Boy Wonder. I’m so sad not to spend more quality time with you. But I meant what I said about releasing the recordings if you get in my way again.” She smiles, bends her knees slightly, and blows me a kiss. She then struts out of the room, closing the door behind her.

I’m left to myself on the bed letting out muffled moans and groans into the knot of my cleave gag while my body begins quivering from the relentless vibrating against my intimate area. And I feel myself quickly approaching climax.

HOW MUCH LONGER CAN ROBIN SUPPRESS THE STIMULATING EFFECTS OF THE VIBRATOR?

DON’T GIVE IN, BOY WONDER, OR THE CROOKED COP MAY NEVER PAY FOR HER CRIMINAL CONDUCT!
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Holy orgasm! Love that update. I also had an interesting idea to add onto that, the wicked cop blackmails Robin after he escapes to come back to be tied up again, or that video goes viral.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago Holy orgasm! Love that update. I also had an interesting idea to add onto that, the wicked cop blackmails Robin after he escapes to come back to be tied up again, or that video goes viral.
I like the idea of changing into my crimefighting cape and tights for the sole purpose of reporting to the bad cop and surrendering myself to be tied up again. I'll have to put that on our list of scenes to play out. But for this story, I hope it's not too much of a spoiler to say that Robin won't escape--at least not until the device does its work. The rope work was impossible to get out of.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

rtbw wrote: 1 year ago
Reidy wrote: 1 year ago Holy orgasm! Love that update. I also had an interesting idea to add onto that, the wicked cop blackmails Robin after he escapes to come back to be tied up again, or that video goes viral.
I like the idea of changing into my crimefighting cape and tights for the sole purpose of reporting to the bad cop and surrendering myself to be tied up again. I'll have to put that on our list of scenes to play out. But for this story, I hope it's not too much of a spoiler to say that Robin won't escape--at least not until the device does its work. The rope work was impossible to get out of.

Under no circumstances should any superhero ever escape their peril.

I'm certainly imagining myself in costume at the mercy of a sexy, evil cop. I wouldn't want to escape either.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago

I'm certainly imagining myself in costume at the mercy of a sexy, evil cop. I wouldn't want to escape either.
I'm glad you're not disappointed by the spoiler! I'm almost done writing up the last part.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago

I'm glad you're not disappointed by the spoiler! I'm almost done writing up the last part.

Not at all. I always enjoy superhero peril stories.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Part 3

I lie immobile on the bed feeling like my whole body is stirring in arousal as the vibrator continues its work on my crotch. The only sound in the room is the buzzing of the device vibrating through my briefs against my taint, balls, and rock-hard shaft.

I shake my body as much as the restraints will allow, thinking maybe it can loosen the wand or maybe even knock it out of position. But it’s all no use. I can only stare at the ceiling blankly as I can’t suppress the effects of the wand’s stimulation on my body. I begin involuntarily shuddering in anticipation of the coming inevitable climax.

The waves of pleasure are crashing across my body now. I let out muffled moan after muffled moan into the gag in my mouth, and my eyes keep rolling back behind my mask. I start breathing very heavily as I feel my orgasm edging closer and closer. I shake my head side to side trying to concentrate harder on holding it back, but the point of no return is so close now. It feels hopeless, and I want to release the pressure that has built up so much.

I can’t withstand it anymore, so I decide to give in. I thrust my midsection against the vibrator that’s strapped down onto me, building up even more pressure down there to the point my body can’t contain it anymore.

I hit climax. The built-up cum is released in wave after wave, and I can feel the inside of my tights being creamed. It quickly feels wet in there.

But the orgasm won’t stop, and my body is bucking in rhythm against the restraints strapping me down to the bed. Finally, the pulsing in my cock slows down, and I feel less and less being released. I am in absolute state of pleasure.

Yet, the vibrator is still vibrating, and my whole crotch feels numb now against the whirring wand. I just lie there as I accept my predicament. I can only wait now for someone to find me in this humiliating position with my cock stewing in its own juice inside my saturated tights.

Quite some time must have passed because my body reacts to the wand’s stimulation again. I don’t resist and hit climax for a second time, although it's not as intense this time around. After the second orgasm ends, my balls begin hurting as they protest being overmilked and having to endure the tubular wand continuing to vibrate against them. And I can feel the sogginess spreading further in my tights.

I don’t know how much time has passed as I lay there with the fiendish device vibrating against my intimate area. It feels like my sensitive private parts are becoming raw. I imagine how much of my briefs must be stained.

But then the door opens and a young woman wearing a short summer dress enters. [It’s my wife, who’s now playing the bank executive’s daughter.] She walks in and stops in her tracks when she sees me in my helpless state. She covers her dropped jaw with both hands and just stares at me as I muffle through my cleave gag asking her to free me.

Finally, the woman makes her way to me and begins ungagging me. It takes a while, but when she’s finally done, I whimper above the whir of the still-running vibrator, “Thank you so much, whoever you are.”

“You’re welcome, Robin. I actually live here. But how did you end up like this?”

“I’ll explain later. But can you first remove the device between my legs?”

“Oh, of…of course, Robin.”

She turns her attention to my wet briefs and exclaims, “You’re so wet here! What happened?”

“Please…can you just please get that device off me?”

The woman nods her head vigorously and says, “Okay.”

I feel her trying to pull out the wand from the ropes, “I can’t get it out, Robin. I think I need to undo the ropes here first, but they’re knotted so tight.”

“All right. But can you turn off the device first then? I think the power switch is on the end of the wand inside my legs.”

The young woman frets, “Oh my…this is making me feel really uncomfortable.”

“Please…this vibrating feels painful on my body now…I really need your help to stop it.”

“Okay, Robin.” She jams her hand into the area between my upper thighs and my crotch, and I can feel her fingers inadvertently groping my taint. I shut my eyes as my body in response bucks toward the headboard each time her fingers poke me down there.

She reaches the power button and presses it once before quickly taking her hand out of my intimate area, but the vibrations become even stronger and more intense. Even the buzzing from the wand is louder. I moan very load…almost a shout. And my body jolts. I yell between gasps of pleasure from the stronger vibrating, “I think you need to keep pressing the button until it turns off!” The woman is startled, “Oh, right.” After a few moments, she gathers herself and reaches between my upper legs again. She presses the button and the device is turned off at last.

I exhale deeply in relief, and my body relaxes as if I’m going to sink into the bed. “Thank you again so much.”

“You’re welcome. Let me try to get you out of this now.” It takes a long time to untie everything, especially as the ropes run underneath the mattress (which is why I I’ve been strapped down to the bed so securely). During the time it takes to unbind me, the woman tells me her name, and I confirm that she’s the bank executive’s daughter.

Unfortunately for her, this pretty lady can’t avoid having to touch the moist areas of my spandex as she tugs and picks at the ropes and knots holding the vibrator on my male parts. But she labors on, and I feel her fingers through my soggy tights pulling, tugging, and unwinding the rope work. I can’t help skipping a breath whenever her hands press against my tenderized genitalia as she struggles to unbind my midsection.

After my bulge is freed from the ropes, she turns to untying my upper body, arms, and then my legs, which all take quite some time too. I can only lie there patiently without being able to hide the aftermath of what the vibrator has done to me.

As soon as I’m completely unbound, I feel my legs cramping really badly. I grunt in pain, and she asks if I’m all right. I say it’s probably just the blood recirculating through my legs after being bound so tight for so long.

She stares at me helplessly at first as I spread my legs wide to try lessening the cramps. While I’m writhing and contorting my legs and the rest of my body to deal with the cramping, she asks if she can massage my legs to help.

“No, I think it's okay…I just need to wait this out.”

This is when our game begins falling apart but what follows is no less stirring. My wife breaks out of character, saying sorry for tying me up so tight. And then she begins massaging my legs. This, of course, makes me feel aroused again as I feel her palms and fingers digging into my legs through my tights. It may be hard to believe, but I’m getting a hard-on yet again in my soaked tights. I feel I could blow another load, but the pain in my legs subsides and my wife gets tired of massaging me. And then I look down and notice for the first time just how wet my outfit is—much of the front of my briefs and even above my utility belt to the bottom of my shirt.

…And that’s about where we really stop playing. My special lady lies down to cuddle with me despite my saturated state. She says she hopes I enjoyed playing, and I answer, “Yes, of course!” and thank her for being so incredible. We lie there together for a long while amid all the jumbled ropes, and the night concludes finally when I peel out of my soaked tights and the rest of my Robin outfit to clean up.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Whilst character may have been broken it seems like a wonderful experience.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago Whilst character may have been broken it seems like a wonderful experience.
For sure... Robin's leg cramps may have led to the end of the game but it added to the stimulating experience!
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Another enjoyable story, thanks for sharing! So far your stories have done a great job at making me wish I was tied up in tights and played with. It’s the darnedest thing! 😂😉
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

TightsBound wrote: 1 year ago Another enjoyable story, thanks for sharing! So far your stories have done a great job at making me wish I was tied up in tights and played with. It’s the darnedest thing! 😂😉
I hope you can do that soon. There really is something about tights that adds to the sensations from being tied up.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic