Role playing night with wife F/m

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Stb252
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Role playing night with wife F/m

Post by Stb252 »

When my wife came home, she found a flashcard on the bed which read “Your husband has been kidnapped and hidden in the house, please put on your sexy robber outfit and a scarf bandit mask and find him. Once you find him, he is yours to do as you please”

Thirty minutes before my wife came home, I took off all my clothes and grabbed a bunch of silk scarves we keep for play. I also put on my vibrating cock ring around my balls. Then I went upstairs in our two story house to the laundry room. There I had a comforter already on the ground, right next to the ironing stand. I first took a small red scarf and made a wrist coil. It had enough slack for me to barely squeeze both my wrists. Then i took a cow print silk scarf that was long and made a cinch noose at one end. Next I wrapped four additional scarves, one went over my ankles, cinched in the middle, another went over my knees also clinched in the middle. another over my chest covering my nipples and one over my belly button. Next, I got onto my knees, threaded the the cow print scarf through the two scarves wrapped on my upper torso and tied it to my ankles, cinching my ankle restraint tighter. I then threaded my wrist coil red scarf through the cow print cinch noose. Before it was time for the blindfold and gag, I tied a while silk scarf which over my balls around the cock ring, I then tied the other end to the iron stand. This way my balls were bound to the stand. I then took a oblong green silk scarf and cleave gagged myself, wrapping the additional ends twice over my mouth. I tied my gag tight, so my mouth was half open. I took a black scarf and made a triangle, this scarf went over my mouth and nose. At this point, I noticed I hadn’t closed the lights or the door to the laundry room, so i shuffled my legs over and closed the lights and door. This plunged me in darkness. I groped around for the silk sleep mask and placed it tightly over my eyes. Now the last step. I put both my arms through the scarves over my body so they were tightly pinned to my body. Last i found the red scarf wrist coil at my back and threaded my wrist though them with considerable effort since they were tight. I made sure the cinch noose stayed in the middle so it would properly cinch the wrist coils.

At this point, I was at the moment of no return. I thought what if my wife stops somewhere on her way home or doesn’t see the flashcard on the bed. Pushing aside these reservations due to a mix of daring, libido and excitement, I pushed on my wrists and felt cinch noose tighten quickly.

Now I was helplessly OTN gagged and cleave gagged, blindfolded and hogtied, on my knees, in the laundry room, with my balls tied to the ironing stand, awaiting my wife to find me.

With my eyes blindfolded, all my other senses were heightened. I could hear every creek in the house and the sounds of the wind blowing outside. Every little sound would send shivers down my spine. I could hear the clock tick but time had lost all meaning for i didnt know when my wife will come. I still had an erection but could not touch it due to my hands being tied behind my back. All I could to do is wait hogtied in my sexual frustration.

Finally I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. The footsteps got closer and then faded away, she had started her search deeper into the house. I tried to make sounds through my gag, but the layers of silk prevented that to a low pitched mewl. Finally the steps got closer, and I heard the door swing wide open to the laundry room. I heard the light switch turn on.

“Aha so there is my prisoner”

She came closer and eased off my blindfold leaving it at my forehead. She was wearing her black silk gown, her breast barely contained. She had a white scarf with black polka dots covering her mouth and nose. She leaned in close and started running her hands all over me using them to explore my bonds. Her hands ran over my chest snd neck, checking to see if the scarves were tightly tied. She ran her hands over my wrists and legs. Then her hand rested on my erection, and she started to gently stroke my penis. This caused me to start moaning, so she came behind me and tightly placed her other hand over my gag.

“Hush, no one can hear you anyway. No one will find you and save you from me.”

She continued her gentle stroking and kept her hand over my gagged mouth, her scarf covered face resting on my shoulder. I could smell her work perfume.

“I think you should stay like this for a while, bound and gagged in this room. Maybe even stay like this all night. I may come for you tonight if I feel like it.”

With that she came to the front, placed her scarf covered mouth over my gagged lips and gave me a deep gag kiss. Then she fitted the blindfold over my eyes cutting off my vision. I heard the lights and door close and she was gone.

Again, I was plunged in darkness. I would let out a small mmph to try to have her come back but my gag kept my mouth shut tight. I could feel my drool make way through the layers of silk scarves over my mouth. The only thing i could do was focus on my breathing and shifting my position slightly so that my hands and feet wouldn’t lose circulation. After sometime, my erection got smaller. In darkness with no ability to free yourself or speak, your mind wanders and I let my mind wander through all possibilities. I could even tell my erection getting smaller.

Through my partial meditative state for what felt like a full hour, I heard the door swing open.

“I think its time to take you out”

My wife loosened the cow print scarf that was tying my wrists to my feet snd helped me stand up. She kept my blindfold on so I couldn’t see anything. I heard her fumble around the stand and she untied she untied the scarf that was tied to the iron stand. Then, she tugged on that scarf as it was was still tied around my balls, as a leash, and used it to lead me out of the laundry room.

I shuffled my feet along, while she kept on tugging on the scarf leash. She brought me into the what I presumed was the game room and when we were close the couch, she bent me over it.

“You will be a good prisoner and follow my instructions” she said while starting to spank me on my exposed behind. Her slaps her firm but gentle. She used her other hand while spanking me to play with my penis.

I was in ecstasy and was nodding my head yes. Finally she stopped and pushed me on the couch. She made the cow print scarf tying my wrist to my ankles tighter so my ankles were now closer to my wrists.

Again I was hogtied on the couch.

“I think I will watch some TV”

I heard the TV getting switched on. She also turned my cock ring on and it started vibrating. I heard a bottle opening and I felt cool massage oil being applied to my shaft and she slowly started to stroke it up and down. It was enough stimulation to get me close to the edge but never over it. This went on for the next thirty minutes.

Hogtied blindfolded and OTN gagged on the couch, with a vibrating cock ring and my wife’s hands stroking my cock, I was very much in heaven. I imagined that was the place i wanted to be, kept restrained, helpless and pleasure by my wife. I involuntarily started moaning in my gag and if I got too loud my wife would put her hand on my gagged mouth. I even made a small mess with precum in her hand but she ignored it and kept going.

I could hear her drama playing in the background. After thirty minutes she stopped and asked “Do you like when I do this?”

I shook my head yes.

“Good, because this is your new life prisoner“

I again felt her mouth give me a gag kiss.

“Now its time for you to be gagged in a different way”

I wasnt sure what she meant but i heard her move and position my head between her legs. She pulled the OTN gag down and then pulled the scarf over my mouth and between my lips. All the scarves she let hung over my neck.

“Go on lick”

She thrust my head between her legs and I started to lick her and suck on her. If I would moan too loudly, she would press her legs over my head tightly and shush me. In turn she started to moan as waves of pleasure hit her. Her juices started to drip down my chin.

After a few minutes she stopped and she took a scarf and started cleaning my mouth. And then used that scarf to cover my mouth. She kept me like that while she used her fingers to play with herself.

She would continue to take her hand off of my mouth and use my mouth again on her pussy. This alternated for the next hour, with me being gagged between her legs or by the scarf now soaked with her juices.

After she was closer to the edge, she finally stuff the entire scarf in my mouth and pulled the loose gags over my neck over my mouth to keep the scarf in. She then loosed the scarf again that was connecting my wrists to my feet, turned me around so my erection wad pointing straight up and slid herself on it.

She ripped the sleep mask so I could watch her ride me. Her white with black polka dots scarf still covered her nose and mouth, but she was naked underneath that. Her moans got louder and hips continued to thrust faster. And finally with a loud shudder she collapsed on top of me. She kissed me again deeply on my gagged lips and got off of me.

“Since you have been a good boy, I will give you a break from the blindfold so that you can watch TV. But the gag STAYS” she emphasized.

With that, she bent down and took my entire erection in her mouth and gave it a suck before, before pulling out. Her hands adjusted my gag, and pulling one of the scarves over my phone and then she went downstairs.

I laid there, still aroused, my penis erect but bound and gagged, only focusing on my breathing. Since, I couldn’t move due to the scarves binding me, I eventually fell asleep watching TV. Not long later, I was awoken by my wife shaking me. She started untying the the multilayerd gag over my mouth. I spit out the wadded scarf. She then untied my wrist and feet.

“You have been tied for nearly 10 hours, I think you need a break.”
Last edited by Stb252 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

very nice, you are lucky to have such a wife
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Absolutely brilliant so far! I hope you keep going
Stb252
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Stb252 »

I updated and edited the story. Will post part 2 soon.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I’ve done some long bondage sessions like that , both tie up and tier. I recognise lots of things. I could never quite leave my “slave” male or female, entirely alone for an hour or so with out some teasing. Oral sex tied up either way and “riding” my tied up gagged boyfriend are lots of fun. I also like leading the trussed up victim either a penis /balls lead making a man shuffle or hop, or I love being blindfolded and gagged, tied up and led by the chain on my nipple clamps.
fiest19201
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fiest19201 »

This was really fun to read, thanks!
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great bondage story.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great bondage story.
RopedByWife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopedByWife »

Great story! Really enjoyed it.
I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures with my lovely wife. I've sure enjoyed experiencing them! If you have the time, I love comments. Happy tie-up games everyone!
Jarris Scott
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jarris Scott »

Very hot story
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic