No Senses - M/Self, F/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
boundjoker
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

No Senses - M/Self, F/M

Post by boundjoker »

A few weeks ago my wife came back after doing a little shopping. She had brought home a new pair of boots, the ones that go all the way up to the knee. Now, one of the things that has always driven me crazy about my wife from our early days dating is her legs. They are bondage legs. Shapely, perfectly formed, the kind that just go from amazing to godlike with the simple addition of a pair of heels. She knows this as I told her about it. So when I saw this black swede fuck me boots coming into the house I couldn't wait to see her wearing them. But more importantly I couldn't wait to use them in our bondage games.

Now, it had been a little while since we'd last had a session. Life just got in the way and I was having that itch in the back of my brain that needed to be bound and gagged to silence it properly. So when my lovely wife announced that she would be home late from a work event I saw my chance to strike. As it just so happened the kids were spending the night with her parents, who hadn't had them over in so long because of covid, so with her working late I was basically home alone.

"When you get in tonight, what about having a sex toy waiting on the bed and you wearing nothing but a smile and those boots."

She grinned.

"I should be home around midnight."

The excitement was already building and we hadn't even had breakfast. Fast forward to eleven that night.

I went up to the bedroom and took out the game bag, laying out ropes, scarves and gags. I had been reading online some body harnesses that I wanted to try out, along with different techniques on how to secure your hands solo behind your back in a way that you could get out of but not easily. Then I took those sexy ass boots and one of her black bras that I love and laid them out at the top of the stairs. Going back into the room I close the door, dimmed the lamps and moved around the pillows on the bed so that I could lie comfortably in the center.

Stripping naked I checked the time. I had about fifty minutes to get ready. I started off with the harness first, looping a long length of black silk rope down from my neck and criss crossing it a few times before tucking the ends under my legs and up by butt. Then I tied them off behind my back and look in the mirror at the design. Amazingly my dick seemed to like the view as well, standing up to attention. That's always been the problem with me and ropes, the slightest touch arouses me.

Next I took some rope and tied my ankles together nice and tight, not 'cut off blood' tight, but enough that wiggling was pointless. I tied off below and above my knees with two more lengths of rope. My legs were completely bound and it felt great. With a final length of rope I made a cinch loop, tying off the excess so that it was attached to the harness behind my back.

Binding my hands together was the last step, so I looked at the gags and decided what I wanted. While I do enjoy a good ball gag, I was also thinking about how I was solo in the house. I opted for a cleave gag. With one of the black silk scarves I gagged myself nicely, moving the ball gag to the end of the bed. But I still wanted to fill muffled, so I took another scarf and went old detective gag over the cleave. While doing this a thought popped into my head - how amazing it would be to not hear my wife coming in. I took up my ear pods, popped them into each ear, then selected a looping wave sound from youtube. It wasn't too annoying, but it definitely cut out any sense of sound from the world around me. With another scarf I put on the blindfold.

The anticipation of being found like this was building quickly. I shuffled in the bed so that I was in the center, then reached behind my back and adjust the cinch loop so that instead of one loop it was now two - a loop inside the loop. Slide my hands in parallel I slowly tugged down. The entire harness went taut and my hands were secured nicely. I gave a few experimental tugs, the throb in my dick confirmation that this was all good. I lay down, head on the pillow, and settled in for the wait.

I had forgotten to check the time before putting on the blindfold so I wasn't sure how long I had until midnight. I could have struggled to free my hands but I didn't want to risk my wife walking in with me free, so I figured I'd just wait.

I lay there, listening to the sea, blind and mute and naked imagining that I was on a beach somewhere. Tied up and waiting for somebody to find me. I started to struggle, purely out of how it would arouse me. Flexing against the ropes around my hands and legs, the body harness gently applying pressure in all the right spaces. I mumbled into the gag but couldn't really hear anything. It was only then that I regretted not attaching the vibrator to my dick before hand. Now I was just getting more and more aroused while also seeing no relief coming.

I'm not sure how long I was like that, but I nodded off for sure. Waking up to darkness, gagged and bound, I panicked for a second before remembering what was going on. But I had no sense of time. I could have slept for a minute or thirty. I did know that my wife had not arrived...which had me wondering where she was.

Wanting to check the time I figured I would risk being caught only half tied up. I started feeling for the bit of rope I could use to loosen the cinch. Lying on my back it was hard so I shifted to my side to make it easier.

The hard slap to my ass made be scream with surprise into the gag. Somebody was in the room and I hadn't heard them come in. Of course I hadn't, waves were playing in my ears. I felt hands grab my shoulder and dick firmly, pulled me once more onto my back. The panic dropped instantly as I recognized the feel of my wife's hands on my body. She had obviously come home.

"Errpds" I mumbled into my gag, unsure if the sound came out.

She took her hands off me, and I felt the bed move as she sat down on it. But nothing happened for a few seconds before she grabbed one of my nipples and twisted it. I tensed up. This was insane arousing torture. I had nothing other than smell to work off and all i could smell was her perfume. She flipped me over onto my stomach and slapped my ass again, hard. I got three slaps on each check, before my hair was gripped tightly and pulled so that my head lifted.

"Oh, what's this?" I heard her ask as the left pod was taken out.

"Wvs" I mumbled.

"Waves? Is that why you haven't heard me for the last twenty minutes. I was wondering."

Twenty minutes. She had been in the room twenty minutes and I was unaware. Talk about hot.

"I liked what I saw when I came in. Just so you know, I'm dressed accordingly."

Boots, bra and nothing else. I could have started drying humping the bed right then...except I was flipped back over to the center. The other pod was removed.

"Nice, no sound. Sorry I'm late, it ran over." she flicked my dick few times. It was rock hard since I'd tied myself up. "But half one isn't too late to have some fun."

Half one! I had been tied up for two hours. I definitely had fallen asleep while waiting if that was the case.

"Now, you bold sex toy," my wife said. "You're meant to use the ball gag. But I do like this cover thing you've done."

The OTM was pulled down and the cleave gag removed.

"Thank you mistress," I said, trying to sit up for a kiss.

She pushed me in to bed firmly with a hand on the chest.

"I don't need you to speak. I need you to just lie there."

I felt the rubber ball pushed into my mouth. She moved my head firmly so the straps could be closed. Then the scarf was put back in as the OTM. I mumbled pointless into the gag.

She shifted on the bed, straddling me, and gripped two loops of the harness. Pulling them, she dragged me up into a seating position.

"Now, fuck toy. I am going to want to cum at least twice. But I also feel bad for leaving you here for so long. So how about..."

I was pushed back into the bed.

"Struggle!" she instructed me.

I started to tug and move, moaning and trying to get free. I desperately wanted to have the blindfold of, but it didn't want to play. Next thing I know she is giving me a blow job, a real deep throat job. I lay back in ecstasy as she sucked up and down on the shaft. Her hands worked up my chest and under to my butt. I could feel the boots were on and knowing she was naked beyond the bra was driving me wild. Right as I was about to explode she stopped. My wife has always known how to bring me to the edge and no further.

She moved on the bed, then I felt a condom being rolled onto my cock. The blindfold was tugged off and i was greeted with a vision. Her hair was poker straight and half down one side of her head. The black bra was on, as where the boots, and nothing else. We stared into each other's eyes and she slid my dick inside her. Before we started she took the blindfold and undid it, then made a knot in the middle, a large one. My wife hates the ballgag but she knows how much I love them in women. So her compromise was this. I started thrusting up into her as she slowly put the gag in and tied it behind her head. She fixed her hair so it was free from the gag, tumbling to her left, then stared into my eyes as we slowly moved up and down until who knows however long later we both went at the same time.

Afterwards, when we were clearing away the toys, she handed me the ear pods.

"I wouldn't mind trying that myself sometime."

Yep, she's a keeper.
cherylwayland
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cherylwayland »

Ohh that was a very nice story! Thank you for sharing it! I hope your wife eventually does try something like this as well :lol:
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Nice one. Thank you for sharing. Any more?
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
BondageBoyUK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageBoyUK »

Great story you're a lucky guy.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

She’s a keeper indeed! Thanks for sharing this story