Layla hostage session f/m

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
AntigonishRabbit
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Layla hostage session f/m

Post by AntigonishRabbit »

I thought it was going to be a simple hostage/robber game. She told me to strip to my underwear. She took 50 ft of rope she started with my wrist behind my back. Then she took the rope and used it to secure my arms to my chest with my wrists behind my back.
She pushed me down to the mattress. Then she took more rope and tied my knees and ankles. She ordered me to sit up on the bed and shoved a ball in my mouth then she tied a cloth tightly over it.
She told me to stay where I was half jokingly.
It seemed like forever before she came back. I had a raging hard on.
She had more rope and duct tape. She wrapped my ankles and wrists. Then she pulled my cloth gag over my eyes and taped my mouth tightly.
She left again. I heard her shut the door. After a bit, I heard a doorbell. Then I heard talking. She'd let someone in. I stayed quiet and still. I heard the door open. She whispered in my ear that we had visitors and she was going to show then around the house. Then she left the door cracked open behind her.
Anyone who looked in would've seen me bound and gagged on the bed. I could see a little through my blindfold. Shadows passing the door. At one point, I could see her lingering and blocking it.
She came back in and pulled my underwear down and started rubbing me telling me our neighbor was on the other room and was curious about how I was feeling. She'd told the neighbor I was feeling poorly and couldn't get out of bed 😂
She threatened to kidnap her and tie her with me if I made a noise. I got caught up with the excitement and let out a 'Mmmmmmph '......
Tbc
AntigonishRabbit
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AntigonishRabbit »

She clamped her hand over my taped mouth. "Shhhh, unless you want company"
She kept rubbing for a moment then turned loose. She slapped my cheek then left me to think about everything.
After an hour or so, she came back in and sat on me. She pulled her phone out and filmed me struggling for a bit. I could make things out through the blindfold but just barely.
Last edited by AntigonishRabbit 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic