The Chair - F/Self (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
boundjoker
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Chair - F/Self (M/F)

Post by boundjoker »

Not sure if my stories are hitting the mark or not. My previous ones can be found here, here, here and here

This story is from back in our dating days.

-----

My wife has always indulged my bondage fantasies since we first talked about them early in our dating days. I'm more into the DiD style bondage, so no clamps or pain or anything. I much rather the bottom has surrendered themselves to the top for enjoyment. More often than not I am the one bound and gagged, which is fine when you've a fine ass woman controlling you, but my wife has also been the bound one as well. Back in our early dating days, not long after we'd moved in together, I came home from work to a very nice surprise.

It had been a long day and nothing seemed to have gone right. I was late getting home because the trains were delayed so that meant I was coming into our apartment about three hours later than normal. I'd been messaging my girlfriend (now wife) the entire time. Basically just venting. As I opened the front door I noticed that the lights were all off or dimmed in the hallway, which is unusual. I closed the door, hung my coat up on the hook just inside and that's when I spotted the note on the floor.

It simple said "Long day, strip down to the birthday suit and come into the bedroom."

Now at this point sex sounded like the ideal way to get over a shitty day. So I pulled off all my clothes, dumped them in a pile in the hall, and made my way down to the bedroom. The door was slightly ajar and i could see that inside was dimly light as well. I couldn't see the bed, but I figured that's where my lady would be waiting for me. As I slowly nudged the door open my surprise was fully revealed.

It wasn't just sex that was on the table, it was a full on tie up session. Up until now I'd only tied my girlfriend up maybe six or seven times and never fully. Hands behind back stuff mostly, no gags or anything. Easing her into the whole game so that she was comfortable with it. It seems that she had decided to take things to the next level.

Sitting in the middle of the room on a kitchen chair was my girlfriend. She was wearing a black bra and pantie set that I had never seen before but caused my already aroused cock to go rock hair. Her legs, and yes I am shallow but I was with her because her legs were fucking killer, had on black stockings up to the thighs and heels on her feet. Her hair was done poker straight. She was an absolute vision...and that's before I get to the rest of it.

She had used some of my ties (we didn't have much ropes or stuff back then) to tie herself to the chair. One ankle bound to a leg, so her legs were spread apart. She had on a sleep mask we'd 'borrowed' from a hotel stay a few months before. One tie was in her mouth, cleave gag style. Her hands were behind her back, elbows out at the sides. There was a note on the floor. I picked it up.

"Need hands tied."

"You sure?" I asked.

She nodded, and moaned a little into the gag.

Spying a tie on the bed I took it up and moved behind her. She had her arms parallal to each other, hands cupping elbows. I looped the tie around the forearm middles and tied it off. Not too tightly, but enough that she wouldn't be wiggled free. Christ those legs!

"What now?"

"Emmpoy," she said, which I took to mean enjoy.

I slowly started to run my hands down her shoulders, towards her breasts. She shuddered a little under my touch and leaned back, resting her head on the back of the chair so that it looked up to me. Moving one hand down I gripped her left breast, while I slowly brought my hand up to hold her face. I leaned in and started kissing her on her gagged mouth, squeezing her breast as I went. She started to squirm a little in the chair but was clearly enjoying it. Breaking off the kiss I slowly started kissing her neck, moving around the chair so that I could begin to kiss her chest. As I moved my dick bounced off her fingers. She tried to grab it, but grunted when she remembered she was tied up.

Stopping my moves for a minute I stepped back and looked at the DiD sitting before me. It was a sight that is still burned into my mind. I leaned in, started kissing her tits and moved down along her stomach towards the panties. All the while I rubbed my hands up and down her legs while she moaned into the gag.

Let's be honest a cleave gag is no use at really silencing a person, she was doing all the mumbles and moans for my benefit and it was fucking working.

As I got down on my knees, my hands slowly working down towards her ankles, I buried my face into the panties.

"Bef," she grunted.

I didn't need to be told what she was asking for. I needed it too. I unstrapped her ankles and help her to her feet. Turning her around so her back was to the bed I started to slowly walk her back towards it. When she was close enough I pushed her. She let out a muffled scream, not knowing she was going to land on the bed. She shuffled as best she could with bound hands back up the bed so she was in the middle of it. I pulled off her panties and threw them away. I contemplated playing around a bit more but I needed to be inside this perfect bondage woman yesterday. Slamming a condom on quickly I slid in and away we went.

Afterwards I took out her gag. We kissed on the bed while she was still tied up and blindfolded.

"Any chance I can keep you like this for a few hours?" I asked.

"None, now get me untied. I think you owe me dinner."
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Lucky bloke, thanks for sharing
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

That was very nice, thank you for sharing with us.

Maybe there are (still) some more experiences you can share, other than the ones you linked to already?
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Damsel-Dilara-Dee »

Wow! :o What a sexy story! Thank you for sharing, you were descriptive and painted a lovely picture.
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

Great story. I love a sexy girl tied in thigh high stockings. I would love to come home to see that.
crow3467
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by crow3467 »

Great story! I don't know how I missed it so far :o
TicklishSwitch
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TicklishSwitch »

Would love a continuation!
My DMs are open 💌
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

I somehow missed this... what a fantastic read.
The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

Wow, that was a fun story. If there's a continuation, I'd be happy to read it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic