Experience After a Wedding (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Experience After a Wedding (F/M)

Post by 011020 »

I will preface this story by saying that while I am a huge fan of bondage, unfortunately my ex-wife was not. I only had 2 brief experiences with her involving bondage, this being the first.

It was around 1am and we had just gotten home from a wedding we attended. It was an all day event and we took a cab home since we were both pretty tipsy (before the days of Uber/Lyft). We were in the mood to fool around a bit so we went straight down to our basement and started watching TV. We started kissing almost immediately and within a few minutes I started to undress her. She had already kicked off her heels and I unzipped her dress and slid it down, leaving her in her bra, panties, and stockings. We kissed a bit more and she asked me if she could take her stockings off. No objection from me, so she peeled them off her legs and tossed them aside.

She quickly began undressing me. First my shirt and tie, then my pants and socks, leaving me in my underwear as well. I removed her bra and began kissing her breasts and nipples, and then it happened.

She picked my tie up off the floor and began tying my hands behind my back. I asked what she was doing, and she leaned into my ear, kissed my neck, and whispered “I’m doing whatever I want”. I almost lost it right there. The idea of being restrained by her was unreal, mainly since she was not at all into bondage. She finished tying my hands and I tested the bonds. Not that I wanted to get out, but if I had to it would’ve been a struggle. Pretty solid work for someone not into it.

We were standing at this point and she began kissing me again - it was one of the biggest turn ons I have ever experienced. She reached down to the floor and removed a cloth belt from the dress she was wearing, then she began tying my feet together. It wasn’t the most effective tie, but given the circumstances it was way more than I would have ever expected. She had me hop over to the couch and she helped me to my knees.

She removed her panties and sat on the couch in front of me, then she pushed my head between her legs. It was obvious what she wanted and I was more than happy to oblige. I leaned in and began going at her. She moaned in pleasure and I was in my own heaven at the idea of being bound and made to give her oral. It went on for a few minutes before she pushed my head up and picked her stocking up off the floor.

My heart started to beat faster at the thought of what was about to happen, but I still never expected it. Before I could say a word she put the crotch part of the stockings in my mouth and began wrapping the legs around my head. She wrapped them several times around my head and then began tying them off over my mouth. While she was tying them off she pressed the foot part of the stockings against my nose a few times, seemingly accidental but I am convinced she did it on purpose. The stockings were still damp from her foot sweat and they smelled quite a bit, but I didn’t mind that much given the circumstances. She tied them in such a way that the toe of the stocking was right under my nose, making me smell her feet with every breath I took.

I was in heaven. She laid me on the couch and pulled my boxers down as best she could with my feet tied. She climbed on top of my chest and started to suck me off. Even though I was a bit tipsy and limp it took everything in me to not get off right away. She started moving her feet towards my face and within seconds her toes were hovering over my nose. Although she was not into bondage she definitely had a thing for feet (as do I), specifically making me smell hers during sex. It was pure joy and torture all at the same time. I was bound and gagged while getting a blowjob, but I was also being made to smell for feet at the same time. The scent was indescribable - a little like dead roses and chocolate but certainly not a pleasant smell.

She got off me after a few minutes and untied my feet. She climbed on top of me and the next thing I knew I was inside of her. It didn’t last long, but to this day it was one of the best sexual experiences of my life. She untied my hands and I was left to remove the gag myself. I made a sour face and sucked my lips after taking the stockings out of my mouth. She noticed my gesture and said, “Sorry if my feet smelled”. I nodded in agreement and we went up to bed. It was a short but unbelievable experience.
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Thanks for sharing your ex. Sounds like a great time. Definitely something I wish I could experience.

Love how she made sure you had to smell her stockings and her feet.
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 011020 »

Thank you for the feedback beeblebrox883! Definitely was a good time
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Lucky bloke, an amazing experience.
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 011020 »

Thank you Dpsiic! It was an amazing experience
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Sounds as if you both had an excellent time. Sorry it was only once (or twice?). Still, once is better than nothing.
A very enjoyable read. Thanks for taking the time to write and post!
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 011020 »

Thank you MaxRoper! Unfortunately only happened twice and ever so close to 3 times one night with our neighbors, but you are right - twice is better than nothing!
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Very 🔥🔥🔥
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 011020 »

Thank you Canuck100!! Really appreciate your feedback!
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Great story! Love the "forced" smelling of the stockings and feet! Thanks for sharing!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 011020 »

Thank you tiedinbluetights, it was definitely an incredible experience! My ex wife’s feet typically didn’t have too bad of an odor, but pantyhose would make her feet sweat so much and smell awful. As I mentioned she was into feet as well and would often tease me with them during sex. When she was on her back she would lift her legs up and hold her feet over my face for me to sniff and sometimes even lick the bottom of her soles. When I did the lick them she would giggle and pull them away, telling me I didn’t have to lick them because her “feet smelled” (pretty sure she was just ticklish though). I was probably only gagged for about a half hour or so but between the foul taste of the crotch and the torture of smelling her foot odor through the pantyhose it made it seem like way longer. Honestly the smell of her feet made it a bit difficult to cum that night, I was literally gagging every so often from the smell and taste.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Wow that's a very cool experience
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

011020 wrote: 1 year ago Thank you tiedinbluetights, it was definitely an incredible experience! My ex wife’s feet typically didn’t have too bad of an odor, but pantyhose would make her feet sweat so much and smell awful. As I mentioned she was into feet as well and would often tease me with them during sex. When she was on her back she would lift her legs up and hold her feet over my face for me to sniff and sometimes even lick the bottom of her soles. When I did the lick them she would giggle and pull them away, telling me I didn’t have to lick them because her “feet smelled” (pretty sure she was just ticklish though). I was probably only gagged for about a half hour or so but between the foul taste of the crotch and the torture of smelling her foot odor through the pantyhose it made it seem like way longer. Honestly the smell of her feet made it a bit difficult to cum that night, I was literally gagging every so often from the smell and taste.
That's simultaneously unfortunate and yet something I'd wish I could experience [mention]011020[/mention] ! It's unfortunate that you didn't get to enjoy it, and it was more of a turn off for you. My own wife does occasionally gag me and then makes me smell her feet, but she keeps them very clean. Even after a 30 minute jog, they don't smell nor taste unbearable. Basically, my wife is always concerned about my own enjoyment of the 'predicament' as I am also always mindful about her own pleasure. If either one of us is not having fun, or getting disgusted, we stop it.

Great description of your experience nevertheless. Very well written! Thanks for sharing and elaborating!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 011020 »

That’s awesome that you and your wife engage in bondage as a turn on @tiedinbluetights, I wish I could have experienced that as well! As mentioned in the story my ex wife was not at all into bondage so I guess I just need to be happy that it happened. When I look back I see it as a mediocre sexual experience but an AMAZING bondage experience. I don’t think she was intentionally trying to disgust me by the smell of her feet and stockings, I think she was just trying to engage in the role play and experience. She even apologized about the smell of her feet after it was all over, pretty sure she was as embarrassed as she was sympathetic!

Thank you for again for sharing your feedback as well as your personal experience!
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

Very sexy. I love being tied and taken advantage of especially when stockings are involved.
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 011020 »

Thank you @Alboreland, definitely was an amazing time! And I agree that stockings always make the experience better, even if they smelled a bit and tasted pretty bad.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic