Next Door Neighbor had Zip-Ties (Ff/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Tyler126
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Next Door Neighbor had Zip-Ties (Ff/m)

Post by Tyler126 »

So to start I was 16 at the time, 5'9 180 lbs, dirty blonde hair, and fairly in shape.
Me and my next door Neighbors, Madison and Chloe. a 16 year old girl about 5'5 140, black hair and hazel eyes. And her sister a 5'8 180 pound girl with brown hair and blue eyes, Chloe being the oldest.
We would always play together after we got home from school.
But one day Madison wanted to play cops and robbers, because she found some zip ties and duct tape in her dad's garage.
I was kinda exited when she said it bc I have always had a thing for being tied up, and I've kinda always had a crush on her.

Madison ran inside and got Chloe in on it too, which she then insisted I be the cop and they be the robbers.
I went and got a pair of plastic toy hand cuffs from inside to use if I catch one.
But they had all the tape and zip ties, looking back I should have known what was about to happen 😭

As I walked back out of the house they both jumped me as I came out the door and pined me on the ground
We rolled around for a minute until they eventually had my wrested zip-tied behind my back.
I tested my bonds and I don't think I had any chance of getting out already

Chloe held me down while Madison stared to zip tie my elbows together behind my back which kinda hurt, but I am very flexible, so my elbows were pretty close to touching.
Madison started to tease me about how easy it would be to actually rob me.
While Chloe would hold her hand over my mouth when I would try to talk
They pulled out the duct tape after about 30 min of teasing me.
I was rolled on my stomach while Chloe sat on my back holding me down.
She was also helping Madison hold my legs down so she could frog tie my legs with the duct tape.
It was pretty tight and there was no way I could get away at this point.
They gagged me with my own socks and pulled me into the house. They dragged me into a closet and left until there mom pulled in the drive way, they barley got me out in time haha.
-----------------------------------

I have more stories with Madison and Chloe if you guys want me to share more
I'm just new to this so idk how well I can tell the stories yet.
But i would be happy to post if interested
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

Fun story! Thanks for sharing!

Id love to hear more of your stories! You’re doing great - story telling is a skill; you get better at it the more you do it!

This story seemed pretty innocent - you probably could have posted in the “True Stories for Everyone” section (rather than True for Adults).

What other types of adventures did you, chloe, and madison have? Have they ever gagged you with THEIR socks?
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

nice lil story id like to hear of all ur adventures u had with your neighbors....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic