The Straps - (M/Self) (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
boundjoker
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Straps - (M/Self) (F/M)

Post by boundjoker »

While looking around for new bondage toys online one day I stumbled upon these adjustable straps with clips. They looked great. A set of seven straps that, judging by the female model, gave you enough options to be tied up with. I'd ordered them and figured we'd try them out in our games.

When they arrived they actually looked great. You had a small one that was clearly meant for the ankles and they worked up in length until you reached one that could could around your biceps and chest easily. The clips also were all the same, so you could attach two together if you needed them. The way you fed the strap into the clip also meant you could tighten the strap with some tugs once it was clipped on, but trying to loosen it again took a lot longer. Sort of ideal if you want to just do a struggling session where you would eventually free yourself.

Oh yes, they certainly seemed like fun.

My wife had gone into the city for a work event and rang to say a few of them were going to the pub afterwards and she would be home around midnight.

My bondage brain immediately kicked into gear. At half eleven I ran up the stairs, stripped down, and took out the straps. Getting into bed I started to clip them into place. Ankles, above the knees and below the knees, thighs. Each one pulled tight just enough to be restraining but not enough to cause discomfort. I then considered how I wanted to finish the job. One position I've never managed to self tie in is one with my hands by my sides. I look one strap and put it around my waste. Testing it I was able to slip my hands in and move them towards my hips fairly easily. I took another strap and fed it through the thigh and waist straps, giving them both an extra little tension to prevent easily freeing my hands when I slipped them in. The final, largest, strap I clipped together and fed over my shoulders and down my chest. I positioned the clip so it was at the front, allowing me to reach up and tighten it. Checking the clock I had about ten minutes before she would arrive. I lay back in the bed, pulled the sheet up to my neck, then tightened the chest strap.

It felt great. I slowly slipped my hands under the waist strap, tightened it a bit more, then move my hands awkwardly towards my hips. Once there the awkward tightness of the strap disappeared, but the change in position of my hands caused everything to get nice and snuff.

I was totally immobilized. It felt great. My dick immediately started to harden under the sheets. I put in some experimental struggles and tugs but I wasn't getting free in a hurry. Now all i had to do was wait.

I started going through the scenario in my mind. My wife coming in, maybe a little bit drunk, seeing my grinning at her from the bed. Then she pulls back the sheet and finds me tied down and helpless. I closed my eyes and started to visualize it all happening.

Honestly I'm not sure how long I lay there like that. But the next thing I knew I am waking up on my stomach to the sound of the front door closing. I'm a bit sweaty and forget for a moment that I'm tied up. I try to move my arms, can't, and the scenario comes rushing back to my head. This will be so hot. I decide against rolling over and waiting for her to come in. Somehow the sheets have stayed on me the entire time so i don't want to risk moving them.

I hear her enter the room, quietly, and start to get undressed. There is no searching for sleep wear as we both sleep naked. Usually though you'd get a kiss on the cheek just before slipping into bed. Tonight, though, for some reason that doesn't happen. I can feel her naked ass brushing against my hands and my dick is about to explode.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"Oh, didn't mean to wake you. It's a little after three. We sort of stayed drinking and I got a taxi back with Kelly. I sent you a message."

Which I of course didn't see.

"Come on, spoon me."

"I can't"

"Why not?" she asks.

"I'm a little tied up."

"What?" she asks, sitting upright in the bed and whipping off the sheets. "Well look at that, so you are."

This is met with a slap to my left ass cheek, which is then firmly grabbed like a piece of meat.

I do so love when she treats me like that.

"What are these?" she asks, tugging at the straps.

"I got them a while ago and figured tonight would be good. But that was when i thought you were coming home at midnight."

"Wait a second," she says, moving in the bed. She is leaning over me now, close to my ear. Her breath is hot and boozey, her hand tracing along my sweaty spine. "You've been tied like this for three hours?"

I nod.

"Close your eyes, keep them closed."

I do as I'm told. Her two hands grip my right shoulder and I'm rolled over onto my back. Her fingers tug each strap. She tightens a few of them which must have come loose during my little nap. Not painfully tight, but I'm not getting free on my own with some serious wiggling happening. The drawer in the bedside locker that we keep all the bondage stuff in is opened. She rummages around. Then she leans back over to her side of the bed. I can hear her grunt and groan as she reaches for something, the feel of her skin on mine driving me wild. But I'm a good sex toy, I keep my eyes closed.

"Mouth open, wide," I'm instructed.

The ballgag is coming - I love it. I open my mouth wide and feel silk pushed into my mouth, balled up and slightly warm, followed by my head being raised up as something is forced between my mouth and tied behind me head. It takes me a second to figure it out but she just gagged me with her worn panties and then used a tie to hold the ball in place. A slight breeze would cause my dick to explode right then.

Next I feel a condom being rolled out onto my cock. Which is good. I like sex tied up. Hand jobs and blow jobs bound are great, but the real rush is knowing your being used for another human's gratification while unsure if you'll get some too.

"I'll tweak your nipples, just a bit, and you can open your eyes. Understood?"

I nod.

She runs her nails down my chest, then lifts her hands. I can feel her shifting on me. First she gets up slightly and guides my dick inside her. She has this teasing way of lowering herself onto it. Once in I let out a muffled sound of pleasure.

"Good boy," she says, tracing along my chin with her thumb.

There is more movement and then, without warning, my nipples are twisted slightly. I wince, then open my eyes.

Sitting on me is a vision. The hot wife still with the rocking body, cleave gagged with a large black silk scarf. Her hair has been arranged so it is falling freely down either side of her face, while she has somehow managed to get the trailing bits of the gag to come from behind, over her shoulders, and down to cover her nipples.

"Fck eee," I say through the gag.

She smiles, not an easy thing to see through a gag but her eyes give it a way. Reaching behind her she pulls out our handcuffs, the silly fluffy kind that you can open without a key. She puts her hands behind her back and I hear one click into place, but not the other.

"Yss?" she asks.

I nod, furiously. With my dick inside her I honestly don't think I've got more than a few seconds before it's going to blow without any help from either of us.

The second click happens. She leans back slightly, the scarf covered nipples still hidden, and places her cuffed hands on my knees. Then she starts thrusting up and down. We move in perfect, horny horny, rhythm for who knows how long. I don't even stop to ask, I can't, I'm cumming before I realize I could try and stop it. She opens her eyes and stares down at me.

"Ooo, nnn, nnn, nnn" she mumbles through the gag.

She leans forward, slowly, until eventually we are nose to nose and her tits and pressed into my chest.

"Nwww, yuu styy tied til I cmmmm," she mumbles through the gag.

I literally have no complaints here. I am bound, gagged, woman of my dreams sitting on me going to use me like a dildo. She bumps and grinds without anything from me, slowly and going faster as she wants. We're at it so long that sweat builds up on our chests. I'm not sure when by she frees her hands, pins my shoulders to the bed, and groans with pleasure into her gag. Tugging it down she kisses me on the lips.

"Oh you're a very good sex toy," she says. "I'll untie you in a few minutes. I want to enjoy the view."
Last edited by boundjoker 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

It will sound like copying if I write the story now but I have done similar things both with him tied up,hands behind his back, or tied spreadeagle on the bed and gagged, with me lowering myself onto him gagged then cuffing hands behind back. I like the idea of using him as a dildo.
boundjoker
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundjoker »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago It will sound like copying if I write the story now but I have done similar things both with him tied up,hands behind his back, or tied spreadeagle on the bed and gagged, with me lowering myself onto him gagged then cuffing hands behind back. I like the idea of using him as a dildo.
Hardly a copy, only so many ties after all haha. The spread eagle story sounds like it would be worth reading.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

🔥🔥🔥

Thanks for posting this
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

That was hot! Thank you.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic