Bar Bound 2 (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Snidely
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Bar Bound 2 (M/F)

Post by Snidely »

This is the continuation and end of my story Bar Bound

I walked Carla to the rear of the bar and then to the exit leading to the street. She didn't resist. She accepted my holding her upper arm and guiding her as if it was the most natural thing in the world to do. Things were going great, I thought to myself, but then I suddenly a thought hit me. I just had a mental premonition of the next five minutes in time; of me leading a bound woman to my car along a fairly busy street (even in the early hours), and the commotion it would cause. I could almost hear the police sirens. But I had an idea; I took off my jacket and draped it over Carla's shoulders, wrapped it around her and then zipped the garment up in front. I stood back to survey my handiwork: it looked a bit strange not having her arms inside the sleeves, but not nearly as strange as having her bound hands on view. As an afterthought I lifted up the lower end of the jacket to expose her hands and tightened the zip ties once again. They were snug now; secure, and couldn't go any tighter. They must've been quite uncomfortable as hard plastic zips are quite unforgiving, but I knew was the right thing to do in the circumstances. She looked down, then at me.

"I'm taking you out in public now, so I'm taking extra precautions," I explained, refolding the jacket over her hands. She nodded. I wanted her to know it was important to me that I was taking no chances that she could escape. She was important to me. I could tell from her expression she understood and more importantly, appreciated it.

It had rained earlier and the streets were still wet, cars made that very unique swishing sound as they drove past. We only had a five minute walk to where my car was parked but it seemed like an hour. I could tell Carla was self-conscious too by her flushed face, evident to me even with her dark skin and the dim light. She was probably reliving the time she was arrested in her home country and paraded away for everyone to see in handcuffs. This time only flimsy fabric hid the restraints, and we both were thinking that surely everyone could see.

I spotted my car parked by the side of the road, opened the passenger side door and helped her in, it wasn't easy for her with her hands tied. I closed her door and got in my side to face a new problem; how was I to buckle her in the seat belt? I didn't want to cut her wrists free just to tie them again to get the belt around her. In the end I wrapped it over her whole body and clicked it in place: again not ideal but the best thing to do in the circumstances. I mused to myself how these problems never presented themselves on thriller TV shows.

As we drove to my my place I could see out of the corner of my eye that Carla had pushed her hands from under my jacket back into view. The plastic ties bit into her skin.

"Ok? Not too tight?", I asked, concerned that I may have overdone it.

She followed my gaze to see what I was referring to and replied; "They're meant to be tight," and ran a finger along the black plastic.

I quickly refocused my attention back to the road, fearing I was going to run off it.

We arrived and I parked in front. The house was dark so my housemates were out or asleep, which was a relief as I had to get Carla into my room where we would finally be safe. I opened her door and helped her out. She had already hidden her hands again. I led her up the steps and unlocked the front door. The hall was dark. I didn't want to turn the lights in case people were asleep, so I used the small torch on my keyring to help us find our way to my room. It was the only one on the ground floor which was fortunate. I bundled us in and I closed the door behind us.

"What happens now?" she asked, a faint bat squeak of fear and nervousness in her voice.

Instead of answering, I lit some candle stubs, trying to light the match first attempt and not spoil the moment. Satisfied by the lighting, I removed Carla's jacket and sat her on my bed next to me. Luckily I had made it that morning and my room was unnaturally tidy for once.

She turned to me and held her bound hands up in my face. The ties had shifted slightly and red lines were visible on her wrists, even in the flickering light.

"Are you going to let me go?" she was clearly getting frustrated.

I reached up with my hand and took her wrists in mine, lowering them back to her lap. I leaned forward to kiss her. Lightly at first, and when she didn't pull back, deeper. I kept hold of her bound hands.

"No," I whispered into her mouth.

I woke with a start, surprised I had fallen asleep. It was almost dark, the candles had burned down low; wicks almost drowned in saucers of molten liquid wax. Maybe an hour had passed? Two? I was naked and so was Carla, lying asleep next to me on the bed. The night's events came flooding back into my brain. I remembered things getting very warm, sitting together on my bed kissing; my cutting her zip ties off in order to remove her clothes, her underwear, and then using fresh ties to bind her again. It was also a good opportunity to make them a bit less tight. A bit less. She struggled like a proper captive, calling out, "Let me go," in that lovely accent of hers. Her bangles clashed together in our struggles, making even more noise. I couldn't risk her waking my sleeping housemates so with one hand holding her down I used my free one to blindly grope on the floor for one of her stockings. I used it to silence her, tying it in her mouth as a cleave gag, knotting it behind her head. Of course gags like that really don't make anyone quiet, but she went along with it, no longer calling out, and made small animal noises instead. I wasn't finished however and with four new zip ties from the original bag I bound her ankles together and her legs just below her knees as well, making sure these last two weren't too tight, an important consideration for later. She stopped struggling and tested her new bindings, this was all new to her; she had never had her legs tied before. Being tied up strangely calmed her.

I still hadn't been satisfied she was secured. If she really wanted to she could hop off the bed and open the bedroom door with her bound hands easily. I could retie her with her hands behind her back...hogtie her even, but I kinda liked her as she was. While she was preoccupied exploring her restraints I went to my chest of drawers, trying to ignore my hard-on, and took out a length of chain with two padlocks. I slipped under the bed and locked one end of the chain to one of the legs, then circling the other end around Carla's neck padlocked it there. That really surprised her; her eyes widened and she grunted through her gag. She ran the collar chain - for that's what it was - through her fingers and tugged experimentally on it. No give. No escape. She closed her eyes, lay back and grabbed the bed headboard with her bound hands, breathing heavily. I grasped her legs and hoisted them into the air and with my hard-on that I could no longer ignore, I entered her. Remember when I said I deliberately tied her legs a bit loose? This was why.

We had both fallen asleep some time later. So tired I didn't even remove her gag before I dropped off. Her mouth must be so dry by now. But she looked so beautiful in her zipties, gag and chains I had to save it for posterity. I was unwilling to wake her, but I risked turning on the light to take this photo.

She opened her eyes.

"Let me take that out of your mouth, " I said feeling guilty and reaching over. I had never meant to leave it in so long. Had never done so before.

She shook her head and then shifted her legs so her knees and the zip ties I had tied there were within my easy reach. It was hard to understand what she had said at first with the cloth gag in her mouth, but it quickly came to me.

"Tighter."

END
Last edited by Snidely 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
If the Bindee can reach the knots with her fingertips the Binder has done a poor job.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

I'm amazed you were able to play so intimately with somebody you'd just met. What an incredible story. I'm enjoying it.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

You are one lucky person. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Snidely
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Snidely »

Thanks to both of you. I enjoyed writing it almost as much as the actual experience.
If the Bindee can reach the knots with her fingertips the Binder has done a poor job.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Thanks for taking the time to write this, I just discovered your stories and really enjoy them.
Snidely
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Snidely »

You're welcome.
Mr.Stranger
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mr.Stranger »

That's great, please continue!
Snidely
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Snidely »

This is the conclusion. It seemed like a good place to stop the narrative!
RipeForTheTaking
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RipeForTheTaking »

This sounds so cute!!!! I'm not one to go out to bars(or outwardly flirt in public tbh) but I'm sure I've definitely fantasized about something like this with random cute strangers. I'm almost jealous you have such a fantastic spontaneous experience like this thanks for sharing! <3
Snidely
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Snidely »

Thank you. It almost didn't happen: it was one of those life events that seemed to unfold on its own accord. The secret is to hang on for the ride when they occur!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic