Angie-Inspiration for bondage + 1 (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Olivermania21
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Angie-Inspiration for bondage + 1 (M/F)

Post by Olivermania21 »

Hi there, this is a story from 2 months ago.

It was a Friday that Angie had already schedule a Night Out with her co-workers (all girls) once they get out from work (8pm), so straight to the drinking place. I already knew that it was going to be a long gathering, so I will be picking her up probably at noon, so after a heavy week for me, I tried to keep my self up, and after some home chores, grabbed my X Box and started playing, but once you get over the 30s, Friday nights your body just relax and it’s a battle to try keep wake up, so I started to feel very sleepy around 10pm, Xbox wasn’t helping so turn it off, and I knew one thing will definitively will keep me up was to watch all the Collection of Angie I had of her tied up (pictures and videos), besides the hard on it will be providing, since Angie will be kind of dizzy with all the drinking I can brought this topic of how I kept my self awake and would love to try to tie her up again (had been like 3 months since the last one), even I can tie her hands in our way home.

So Angie finally called me around 12:40am, so off I went with a bandana hidden on my jacket, if her reaction was right I could tie her up in the car on our way home, Angie was wearing these jeans called Mom-Jean or something like, were you can no longer appreciate a lady waist or legs on them, so once I arrive to the place there she was waiting along with a co-worker, Angie approached the car and asked If we can drop her friend to her house in our way home, so no problem (there goes the tie opportunity), once we drop her friend, we were like 5 minutes from home, I asked her how was her reunion, she told just girls gossiping, she asked me how was my afternoon and if did I sleep a little bit. I just told her that I was tired, that I knew it will be near midnight for her reunion to end, so the XBOX didn’t helped me a lot, so I started to watch the collection of videos I had of her in bondage (while looking at her), she just blushed, smiled, looked down, and made a comment something like “why?”. I mentioned cause she looks so sexy in those videos, and made me wanted to play with her again, then she mentioned something unrelated to topic, but saw her she was kind of excited.

Once we arrived home, she was kind of dizzy, but didn’t know how to approach her, as on the car she didn’t follow up the conversation , so I grabbed the bandana I had taken and put it on my pocket, I passed to the kitchen walking by her while she was looking for something on her bag, and I gave her a little spank and she flinched and moaned a little bit, I saw this as an opportunity, so on my way back I gave her a another spank, and she closed her eyes and moaned, so I grab her, spun her and kissed her deeply biting her lower lip, and whispered on her ear that I wanted to play with her, she whispered on my ear that with a good spanking and a passionate kiss anytime that its provided she is more than willing to be played with.

I spun her around, grabbed her hands, brought them behind her back, pushed her against the table making her bend over the table and tied her hands with the bandana, I admire her a little bit then gave her a little more spanking, then grabbed her and started to passionately kiss her, she then told me that she was thirsty and needed water, so I pushed her in the sofa and went to get some water for her.
She squirmed on the sofa presenting me her chest, then I gave some water to her, she then told me “lets take this into the bedroom”, so I picked her and made her walk towards our bed, with her hands tied behind her, once there we were snuggling, and asked her If she could try sexier clothes (like a skirt), she said yes, then I told her, “I will untie you, put something sexy that can allow me to reach your breast, then you let me know so I can come back to tie you up, gag you, and play with you”, she bitted her lip and told “Yessss”, then asked me where did I had all of the videos and photos of her, I then told her I will show them to her later …

(this gave me the idea, that I should tie Angie with rope, gag her, and blindfold her, then sit her on the dinning room, record her a little bit, pass the video to the PC, remove her blindfold, then play in a slideshow of all of her videos in bondage, then drop the bomb there, that It will be very interesting to have a Video of her and Mary tied and gagged and struggling together)

….then told her, “You know what, it will be better if you just tie yourself up, gag your self and call for me, then I’ll enter find you all tied up and start playing with you”, she just almost melted and told “OK” but with a sweet innocent voice.

So I stepped outside of the room, waiting for her to call me, I was very intrigue as to how she will call me, it was taking some minutes, and was rubbing myself so I can still be very stiff, don’t know probably took almost 10 minutes before she called me back to the room, it was a mumble sound of “ready”, still understandable, when I entered she was in a gray skirt mid-thigh high, green blouse, her ankle's were bound with a red ribbon, her thighs with a black ribbon, she had put a flowered silk ribbon knotted cleave gag, with a knot in her teeth's, but no package, that’s the reason of still understanding her when she call me, and her hands handcuffed in front, I quickly told her “Not like this”, I uncuffed her, move her hands behind her back, handcuffed her again, lowered her cleave gag, gave her a deep kiss, then put two socks inside her mouth, and re-placed her knotted cleave gag over her stuffed mouth.

Then fondled her some, put oil on my hands and massage her all her legs and buttocks, I sit her down, placed my self behind her, put more oil on my hands, and massage her breast, passing my hands beneath her clothes, then like that myself behind her, I handgag her over her already gag and with the other hand fondled her all over, driving her nuts. I put my self in front of her to take pictures and videos, while teasing her, by rubbing my member, she couldn’t resist and like that stretched herself so now she had my dick inside her mouth even though she was mouth stuffed, knotted cleave gag her, she was biting my dick even with all of her gag already placed.

I should reward her for the effort she placed, so I lowered her blouse, leaving her bra fully exposed, and hiked up a little bit her skirt so her panties were peaking, and took some more pictures and video, then I took her and you all know how this adventure ended…. Bang bang boom.