Exploring Wonder Woman (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Exploring Wonder Woman (M/F)

Post by rtbw »

I’ve uploaded a few stories of my roleplay adventures as Robin the Boy Wonder being tied up and at the mercy of my special lady. I’d like to tell about a time she was tied up as Wonder Woman. I bought her a nice costume with a red tight corset top, shirt blue skirt with white stars, and a tiara and bracelets. She looked stunning and sexy in that little outfit.

The story takes place when I come home late one night: I walk in and see Wonder Woman waiting for me. I tell her I need to wash up and change to get the night started.

After I get ready in the other room, I douse a handkerchief in “chloroform” and make my way back to Wonder Woman. I find her rummaging through some books on the bookshelf, and her figure is quite the sight. Her small outfit does the minimum needed to cover her body, and she looks stunning. Her legs stem lusciously from under her little star-spangled skirt. Her belt is slung nicely around her shapely hips, and her small red top barely contains her ample chest. Above her deep cleavage emerge her nicely bare shoulders and arms. And there is of course the famous tiara on top of her head.

I sneak up behind her and cover her mouth and nose with the handkerchief. Wonder Woman struggles for a moment but her legs quickly start giving way. I remove the cloth from her face, and her body crumples to the ground in a sexy heap.

I crouch down to remove Wonder Woman’s belt, bracelets, and tiara. I want to give myself a preview of her body, so I run my hands along her legs, up her skirt, and down insider her red top. What a treat. But before I get too carried away, I pick her up and sling her over my shoulder. As I carry her to the bedroom, I get aroused as I take the opportunity to feel up and down her rump and legs. And I get even more aroused because she smells so good.

When I get to the bedroom, I place her on the bed and tie her down spread eagle. After I’m done with the ropes, I step back to admire the superheroine from the foot of the bed. Her legs are wide open before me, and her magnificent chest rises beyond. Her skimpy outfit is doing little to hide those parts I want to access.

I begin exploring Wonder Woman’s body by feeling her silky smooth legs. I run my hands up and down several times, and then I reach under her skirt and rub her mound at the bottom of her crotch.

Just then, Wonder Woman stirs and flutters awake from her slumber. Realizing quickly that I’m having my way with her private area, Wonder Woman’s arms and legs tug hard at her restraints in vain. She then tries closing her legs to deny me access, but her ankle restraints keep her sex wide open to me in her spread eagle position. The only thing keeping me out is the thin fabric of her bloomers covering it.

She glares at me and snarls: “Get your hands off me. You’ll regret this after I’m through with you.”

As I continue rubbing her pussy through her briefs, I reply playfully: “Actually, you’ll be in deep pleasure after I’m through with you.”

Wonder Woman struggles mightily against her restraints, but her writhing only makes her body look even more sexy and inviting. After a while, she stops resisting, seemingly resigned to her fate. I tell her, “I’ve removed your belt, bracelets, and tiara…you’re not any stronger than an ordinary woman now.” Wonder Woman doesn’t answer as she just clenches her teeth and stares blankly at the ceiling, trying to come to terms with the indignity of being powerless as I probe her body.

I move away from Wonder Woman’s crotch and run my hand up and down the inside of her delectable thigh. I then place both my hands on the outside of her knees and slide them up her legs to her hips, and I continue up the sides of her waist and chest. I move my hands over her boobs, have a good feel of her nipples inside her outfit, and then feel her smooth upper chest, shoulders, and arms.

Wonder Woman gets indignant: “No man has ever been permitted to touch me like this, and you won’t either. You’d better stop now or else you’ll have to face the consequences.”

“I find it hard to believe no man has ever touched you intimately. I know you’ve been captured on many occasions, and your sexy outfit is basically inviting people to explore your incredible body. And that’s what I’ll be doing, Wonder Woman. I’m going to explore your wonderful body.”

Wonder Woman determinedly but vainly pulls at her restraints again, and I pat her in her cleavage, “Calm down, Wonder Woman. I’m going to give you exactly what you want.”

I retrieve a vibrator that was on top of a nearby dresser and turn it on. Wonder Woman stares in wide-eyed concern at the device and then at me before I stick it against the crotch of her bloomers under her short skirt. Her body jolts as she closes her eyes tight and whimpers loudly. She breathes heavily as her body writhes to scoot away from the vibrator, but I just adjust the position of the device to stay stuck to her womanhood. With my free hand, I explore all over Wonder Woman’s body: her legs, the area beneath her bloomers, her chest and nipples inside her top. There’s so much to explore.

After a little while, Wonder Woman is panting, and the crotch of her bloomers is wet. I press the button on the device to make it vibrate stronger, and I stick it harder down there between her legs. The overwhelming stimulation from the buzzer has made Wonder Woman lose control of her body as it begins twitching in ecstasy. Her loud moaning between her panting is nonstop.

I’ve grown a big boner by this point that’s begging for its pent-up pressure to be released, so I decide to act on it. I turn off the vibrator and remove it from Wonder Woman’s private area. Her body stops writhing and twitching, and she lies limp and helpless. She is totally spent.

I stop the roleplay to ask my wife if she is all right, and she says yes. I ask her if everything felt good, and she says yes again.

That’s my cue to continue the roleplay game: I untie her legs and pull her skirt and bloomers completely down and off her legs. (But her arms are still tied to the bed.) I don’t think I need to describe any further what comes next, but let’s just say I really start having my way with Wonder Woman and explore inside her.
Last edited by rtbw 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I think we've all had Wonder Woman fantasies at some point in our life.
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

[mention]rtbw[/mention]

Absolutely great story. Love the costume superheroine roleplay you do with your wife. Think it's great she is into it and one of my favorite ties is the spread eagle on a superheroine especially when her powers and outfit is being stripped from her.

I can't remember if you mentioned your wife was gagged in the story. With mine, I have to panty gag her so the neighbors don't hear her or the Hotel Security doesn't enter to try to ruin our fun. Can't have Super Heroines calling for backup now can we???

All in all great story and hope to hear more adventures of you and your wife.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago I think we've all had Wonder Woman fantasies at some point in our life.
For sure. I'm indeed lucky to have been able to play out the fantasy. I've always wondered whether the people behind Wonder Woman (especially Lynda Carter) really understood this effect she's had on so many people.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

dogrednuht123 wrote: 1 year ago @rtbw

Absolutely great story. Love the costume superheroine roleplay you do with your wife. Think it's great she is into it and one of my favorite ties is the spread eagle on a superheroine especially when her powers and outfit is being stripped from her.

I can't remember if you mentioned your wife was gagged in the story. With mine, I have to panty gag her so the neighbors don't hear her or the Hotel Security doesn't enter to try to ruin our fun. Can't have Super Heroines calling for backup now can we???

All in all great story and hope to hear more adventures of you and your wife.
Thank you so much.

No, she was not gagged in this story. She wouldn't have liked it. (She's not much into tie-up games to begin with, but she indulges me usually by tying me up.)

There are so many ways to be tied up, but nothing beats the classic spread eagle for me. There's something about being spread wide open for the captor, especially a superhero(ine) in a sexy and revealing outfit.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

rtbw wrote: 1 year ago
Reidy wrote: 1 year ago I think we've all had Wonder Woman fantasies at some point in our life.
For sure. I'm indeed lucky to have been able to play out the fantasy. I've always wondered whether the people behind Wonder Woman (especially Lynda Carter) really understood this effect she's had on so many people.

I think they do, and I think they embrace it. Lynda Carter is one of the most beautiful people ever, and still looks good now.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago

I think they do, and I think they embrace it. Lynda Carter is one of the most beautiful people ever, and still looks good now.
It's like Lynda Carter and that Wonder Woman costume were made for each other and for bondage. They don't make superheroines like that anymore
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago

It's like Lynda Carter and that Wonder Woman costume were made for each other and for bondage. They don't make superheroines like that anymore

No. They cover them up far too much and don't put them in peril anywhere near as much as they should.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic