The First Time Someone Tied Me Up (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The First Time Someone Tied Me Up (F/M)

Post by rtbw »

A few days ago, I posted in the “Who tied you first?” thread in the “Tug Talk” forum that the first person to tie me up is my wife. I’d like to share about that first experience. It happened when we had been dating for about 6 months.

We were spending time together in a coffee shop one day when I asked my then-girlfriend if she had any sexual fantasies. I honestly wanted to know, but I also wanted a chance to tell her mine to see how she’d receive it. I won’t say what her fantasy is because it has nothing to do with being tied up, but after she told me her fantasy she asked about mine. I said I wanted to wear a tight superhero outfit and be tied up by a sexy woman who sexually torments me.

The concept was totally foreign to her, so I told her about memorable bondage scenes from TV shows like Batman and Wonder Woman. I even showed her some tie-up scenes from those shows on YouTube. Very much to my delight, she said she’d indulge me and help make my fantasy a reality.

I spent the next couple weeks preparing for the momentous day. The most important piece was going online to buy a Superman outfit, and I didn’t get a cheap Halloween costume. I went on Etsy and spent a good amount on a quality costume that fit nice and snug on every part of my body. After I got the costume, I took care of one more important thing: carefully measuring out lengths of cotton rope to strap down Superman.

When I was all set, my girlfriend and I picked a Friday evening to play. After work on the appointed day, I drove to pick her up at her workplace. I’ve always liked the way she looks in her office attire, and that day was no different when she emerged from her building. She looked stunning in a white blouse tucked into a black skirt that was hemmed just above her knees. She strode to my waiting car in her heels and with her sunglasses on top of her flowing hair. As if I wasn’t eager enough for our scheduled TUG play, she practically made me burst from anticipation when she sat in the passenger side and asked, “Am I going to see Superman tonight?” I answered, “Yes. He’ll be coming by your place later.”

We went to a nice restaurant for dinner, took a walk, and then drove to her place. When we got there, I pulled my duffel bag out of the trunk, and my girlfriend looked at it with a knowing smile. After we walked in, she said let’s eat some pastries that we had bought during our walk, and she offered to prepare some coffee too. I thought that was a great idea but said I wanted to stop by the bathroom first.

I made the transformation to Superman in the bathroom. I then made my way to the dining room in my cape and tights, and my girlfriend started laughing and howling in delight when she saw me in the outfit. I suddenly became self-conscious as my girlfriend, who was still in her smart business attire, gawked at me while I stood before her in the very tight-fitting costume. As she stared up and down my body, I was very aware of the visible bulge protruding from the famous red briefs, and I felt embarrassingly exposed before her. (My wife later said I was blushing a lot while I stood there in front of her.) But she calmed my nerves by walking up to me and saying, “It’s so nice to finally meet you, Superman!” And then she gave me a big hug.

I had of course touched my girlfriend intimately many times before, but the simple hug felt especially sensual as I felt her body press against mine through the tight spandex. I immediately felt an erection stirring in my red briefs. But before it could really grow, my girlfriend grabbed my hand and led me to the dining table. We sat next to each other on the same side of the table for the dessert and coffee. This part of the evening was like so many others we had: we just talked and enjoyed each other’s company. But being in the Superman outfit amplified my arousal from just sitting next to her. I had so much trouble containing myself whenever she touched me, especially when she rested her hand a few times on my upper leg near the red briefs.

When the dessert portion of the evening was winding down, I said, “Let’s play.” My girlfriend said she didn’t know how she should play, so I set up a scenario where she was Lois Lane who finally got the opportunity to act on her desire for Superman. I remarked that she certainly looked the part in her professional outfit. She agreed to the setup, so I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. When we got there, I got the rope and anchored them to the corners of the bed, and after I got on the bed, I led her step by step on how to tie my wrists and ankles. And then the fun started.

She began by tracing the “S” on my chest with her finger, and I could already feel my bulge springing to life and beginning to grow. I pulled my arms and legs against the rope, and I weakly asked, “Lois, what are you doing? And what happened to my strength?”

As her finger continued drawing on my chest, “Lois” said, “Oh Superman…I’ve been too shy to tell you how I feel about you, and I’ve been hoping this whole time you’d make a move on me. Let me help you realize you really do want me. And in case you want to run away, there are little fragments of kryptonite around the room to sap your strength. You’ll be glad I’ve restrained you when this evening is finished.”

Lois then felt me up all over: my chest, nipples, sides, waist, bulge, taint, hips, legs, arms…my whole body was at her disposal. My boner was absolutely raging as I felt her hands through the thin material of my costume, and it felt like the spandex on my crotch was being stretched to the limit. And I couldn’t help but moan and whimper nonstop in pleasure.

At one point, she lied down on top of me to dry hump me and kiss me passionately. It’s a wonder I didn’t blow my load at that point. When she got off me, her hair was a mess, her blouse was badly askew, and her skirt was hiked all the way up. While kneeling on the bed, she let her hands roam up and down my body again, and even in my utterly aroused state I could tell she was feeling horny too.

My girlfriend undid her skirt and slid it off, and she rode on top of the very swollen and hardened bulge of my red briefs. Just when I felt like I was going to hit orgasm, she dismounted and pulled my briefs down. She wanted to peel off the rest of my costume to uncover my member, but the outfit was a one-piece suit. I would have had to unzip the back of the suit to take it off, which would have required untying me.

But Lois took it in stride. She whispered, “Superman, I just want to give you so much pleasure.” She massaged my nipples and sucked on my hard cock through the spandex, and my body was convulsing in wave after wave of erotic stimulation.

After some time, my girlfriend pulled her lips and tongue from my bulge, and she grabbed my stalk through my tight outfit and began milking it. It didn’t take too long before I exploded and the spandex became a wet mess.

After I stopped cumming, Lois lay down next to me and ran her finger up and down my chest. I was in such a sexually aroused and fragile state that even that light touching made my body jolt.

We both fell asleep, and after we woke up deeper into the night, my girlfriend untied me, kissed me, and asked if I enjoyed the experience. I think you can guess how I answered.
Last edited by rtbw 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Awesome experience. Thanks for sharing. Very well written.

I thought Superman would be changing in a telephone booth instead of a bathroom but good luck finding those these days.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Very 🔥 🔥 🔥
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

dogrednuht123 wrote: 1 year ago Awesome experience. Thanks for sharing. Very well written.

I thought Superman would be changing in a telephone booth instead of a bathroom but good luck finding those these days.
Thank you for the compliment, [mention]dogrednuht123[/mention] . I never understood how Superman was able to take off his clothes in a phone booth. They're so small. But maybe that's another reason why he's Supernan.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Canuck100 wrote: 1 year ago Very 🔥 🔥 🔥
Thank you! There's nothing like the first time, and I got worked up just remembering back and writing this.
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

Great story, thank you for sharing your experience. It is always nice to hear from someone else who loves to be dressed as a superhero when tied up.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Treville wrote: 1 year ago Great story, thank you for sharing your experience. It is always nice to hear from someone else who loves to be dressed as a superhero when tied up.
Thank you. Struggling in superhero tights and spandex adds so much to the effects of being tied up. But I guess you didn't need me to tell you that.
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

rtbw wrote: 1 year ago Thank you. Struggling in superhero tights and spandex adds so much to the effects of being tied up. But I guess you didn't need me to tell you that.
You are right! :-) It´s a wonderful feeling.
Steve7207
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Steve7207 »

How about sone pics in your superman costume?
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Sorry...I have no pics I can put up!
Steve7207
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Steve7207 »

I bet you’re so hot tied up in that costume, the tights and briefs clearly outlining the source of your powers, superman. I do it with my friend in his costume, my GF and I draining his powers as yours did to you.
RopedByWife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopedByWife »

Great story! Really hot. I'm typically tied naked, or wearing only underwear. My wife and I will have to try the superhero scenario. The closest we've came is now and then she'll wear a black outfit and a simple black mask and pretend to be a burglar who has to tie up the homeowner (me) so I can't call the police. Leaving me alone bound and gagged, she pretends to break into my safe and then returns to have her way with me.
I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures with my lovely wife. I've sure enjoyed experiencing them! If you have the time, I love comments. Happy tie-up games everyone!
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

RopedByWife wrote: 1 year ago Great story! Really hot. I'm typically tied naked, or wearing only underwear. My wife and I will have to try the superhero scenario. The closest we've came is now and then she'll wear a black outfit and a simple black mask and pretend to be a burglar who has to tie up the homeowner (me) so I can't call the police. Leaving me alone bound and gagged, she pretends to break into my safe and then returns to have her way with me.
I highly recommend dressing the part and playing a superhero capture scene. The tights just increase everything you feel from being tied up. I still feel something just thinking about that first time being tied up like that, and that was many years ago!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic