Pinned and Tied By Stepmom F/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Rickprstn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Pinned and Tied By Stepmom F/M

Post by Rickprstn »

deleted
Last edited by Rickprstn 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

love storys and experinces like this!! and me personally love to hear more
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 011020 »

Great story and very well written! Sorry you had this experience and were humiliated by the predicament your stepmother put you in. I love the sock gag but I’m sure it must have been pretty embarrassing being gagged with your stepsisters dirty sock from her foot. With that being said, I would love to hear more of the story and what followed after you were tied up!
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

Fine story! I wish that both Sheila and Cassidy had tickled you for a few minutes each just to demonstrate how helpless you were. :twisted:
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

Amazing story, I always envy the luck some people have!

I really wish you continue your stories.
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

Great story, and I hope you continue as well.

Seems to me you should get revenge on both of them!
fiest19201
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fiest19201 »

Loved reading this, thanks! Great happenings here.
Rickprstn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Rickprstn »

deleted
Last edited by Rickprstn 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 011020 »

Great continuation to your story, if you were a willing participant I would say you were lucky but certainly not being bound and gagged against your will. A hogtie is when your wrists are tied to your ankles behind your back, many variations you can research on the internet. As for being tied with stockings I can’t say I have any experience, hopefully you’re able to escape and tell more of your story!
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

id like to hear finale part ...as far as stocking question i no stockings are softer but can b made to restrain someone way tighter than rope or even tape cause it stretchs ...ive fantisized bout this scenerio nothing sexual happing but overpowerd buy a woman or women of authority tying me up
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

Yes, I definitely want to hear what Sheila did to you after you woke her up. :twisted:
BondageBoyUK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageBoyUK »

I don't know why people like this post if what you say is true and this actually happened then this was basically abuse and could be considered false imprisonment. OP I want to say if this is true I am really sorry you had to deal with this and you should really take it further.
Likho
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Likho »

BondageBoyUK wrote: 1 year ago I don't know why people like this post if what you say is true and this actually happened then this was basically abuse and could be considered false imprisonment. OP I want to say if this is true I am really sorry you had to deal with this and you should really take it further.
I agree. Although since Rick is present on this forum, it must mean that he gets excited about being tied up and humiliated :)

OK, It's fun to fantasise sometimes about situations where we get tied up and abused completely against our will. We like stories about burglars, don't we? It's also fun sometimes when the agreed tie-up game gets a little out of hand and we get more than we asked for :twisted:

But the story of a stepmother actually abusing her stepson in this way for real, without even caring if he is into BDSM, makes me uneasy and distasteful. I really hope that the events described in this story did not happen for real after all :(

One of my friends with whom I played BDSM, who was actually very cruel during these games once told me something like this:
"I am a sadist, I take pleasure in restraining, beating and humiliating boys like you, and I damn well enjoy watching you suffer. But I'm not a psychopath, and I'm totally not turned on by hurting people against their will. I wouldn't be able to have fun abusing a boy who didn't agree to it beforehand, or better yet, didn't ask me to do it."

For me, it would be a cool story if it wasn't true.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

When I first read this story, I was actually taken aback but didn't know whether or how to respond. But I agree with others here who say this is serious.

TUGs are just that: tie up games. I enjoy getting tied up, giving myself up to somebody who does it for the fun too, not out of spite or to inflict real harm. But this situation doesn't sound like one of enjoyment to me for either the person doing the tying or the person being tied. I don't think this should be treated lightly.
Boundguy800
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boundguy800 »

Sorry if this was embarrassing to you, but it’s a huge fantasy of a lot of us. We would like to know what happened next.
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

The original poster has deleted both of his posts. That makes me sad. :(
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

I agree with [mention]BondageBoyUK[/mention], [mention]Likho[/mention] and [mention]rtbw[/mention]. I too didn't know how to respond and I had to double check to make sure I had not accidentally started reading a story in the Fictional Stories section.

I hope it was just a genuine mistake and [mention]Rickprstn[/mention] intended to post a fantasy/fictional story in the Fictional Stories section. Perhaps it may re-appear there, since as a fictional story it would be great. Otherwise, I hope the OP was able to get help.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic