Handcuffs F/F

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Iceheart16
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Handcuffs F/F

Post by Iceheart16 »

Hi, new member so thought I'd share my experience of how I came to the lifestyle

Im in a D/S relationship with my long term partner (F/F)
Bondage has been a part of our relationship almost since the beginning, it started with her buying a pair of chain handcuffs to play with, I really wasn't into it but she was insistent & I trusted her(Doh!) So agreed as long as we were cuffed together, what's the worst she could do like that I thought! most nights from then on we would sleep cuffed together, she always did the cuffing & kept the keys, after a few weeks I was laying in bed waiting for her , I held my hand out & she put the cuff on then instead of cuffing herself to me she pulled them up to the headboard & locked them to the bar, she grinned at me as I pulled on them telling me not to struggle, the idea of being stuck wasn't something I liked, she waited till I stopped struggling before turning the lights out, it was then I realised just how badly I messed up in ever agreeing to the cuffs the first time!

After that we got another couple sets first being a shiny new set of hinged cuffs by now it wasn't unusual for her to cuff me in the evening, I'd usually cuddle up to her in cuffs as we watched TV , at night she would often cuff the cuffs to the bar using the chain set or cuff herself to me, either way I was kept under control pretty well!

My 2nd birthday together we had some friends & family over for a party, she whispered to me she had a surprise for me once they left, later she led me to our bedroom where a present was waiting, I could see by the look in her eye she was both excited & that whatever was inside
was not going to be good for me! As she handed me the present I could hear the contents rattle inside which only added to my worry, as I opened the present I found the box was full of chains & 2 new sets of cuffs along with a black box, I asked what all this stuff was as I took it out & was told they were restraints for dangerous prisoners!
My trepidation grew as she started to put on my new restraints, first my hands were cuffed & the black box (actual name) was put on them making them rigid & tight, after that she picked up 1 of the chains & wrapped it tightly round my waist before attaching the cuffs / box to it before threading the 2nd chain which reached my feet though the first , I was getting more & more uncomfortable the more she added "nearly finished" is all she kept saying with a evil tone, finally she picked up the 2nd set of cuffs which were actually shackles & locked them on my legs thru the end of the 2nd chain & stood back looking pleased with her work, my hands were chained tightly to my waist & the shackles kept my legs about 8" apart all I could do was stand there hardly able to move. She took my arm & had me slowly walk round the room a couple times, I was terrified realising just how little I could move before she made me sit on the bed, "i don't like this , please let me out" I kept asking only for her to put her fingers on my lips & tell me to lay back & be quiet, she got in beside me & put her arm over me,holding on to my cuffs to stop me struggling, after what seemed like forever she said that was long enough for my first time & helped me to stand up,the relief I felt as she removed my restraints was overwhelming & I actually cried ,she wiped the tears away & cuffed herself to me promising that I would wear them again tomorrow night & it would be better once I was used to wearing them before telling me to get some rest.

The next morning I woke up, the restraints were still on the floor & I dreaded night time when I would be forced to wear them again, she woke up & took me to the kitchen still cuffed together where we had breakfast before she finally unlocked me to go to work. When I came home the restraints were gone, we had dinner & watched TV , time seemed twice as quick tonight & it wasn't long before bed time, sure enough they were laid out on the bed waiting & I was told to lay down & be silent as she quickly applied the restraints again, as the night before she cuddled up to me & held my hand telling me it was ok & not to worry, it took a long time to finally get to sleep.

Most nights after this I was locked in the restraints, some nights I wasn't so I could get some rest as I wasn't sleeping very well in them, slowly though I started to get used to wearing them, they would often be used as punishment for bad behaviour usually resulting in being locked in them all day. We've been together about 5 years now & just under a year ago I was lucky enough to finally be collared by her in what was honestly the happiest moment of my life. We've amassed a fairly sizable collection of about 90 restraints, I wear cuffs every evening now until bed time when she decides wether to lock me in the restraints or cuff me to the bed for playtime.

Hope you enjoyed reading, look forward to reading others experiences too !
ludwig
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ludwig »

Interesting to learn how you eventually came to like being restrained in the cuffs.

Sounds like you have a very hot and sexy relationship.
Iceheart16
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Iceheart16 »

ludwig wrote: 1 year ago Interesting to learn how you eventually came to like being restrained in the cuffs.

Sounds like you have a very hot and sexy relationship.
It was definitely a journey! The loss of control scared me to start with , now though when I'm restrained Its a feeling of being safe & belonging that I love, I feel very lucky to belong to her ❤
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

[mention]Iceheart16[/mention]

I’m not sure I get this. It sounds like at two years you hated being chained up, but then when she put the collar on you you loved it. How did you endure years of hating being chained up?
Iceheart16
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Iceheart16 »

JulieG wrote: 10 months ago @Iceheart16

I’m not sure I get this. It sounds like at two years you hated being chained up, but then when she put the collar on you you loved it. How did you endure years of hating being chained up?
I didn't like it to start with but I grew to enjoy it over time
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic