My BFF’s mother catches us (F, F/F),

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Suzi Q
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My BFF’s mother catches us (F, F/F),

Post by Suzi Q »

I thought I had posted this before but, perhaps not. This is actually a follow up to my 2nd post about my bff in high school, Susan.

I’ve been surprised at how much interest there was in Susan and I being caught by her mother. Susan and I started playing bondage games when I was in 9th grade and she was in 10th. Don’t get me wrong it wasn’t our only thing but every so often we’d spend the night at each others house and we tie each other up. After the first few times it was pretty much me who always got tied up. Susan’s parents were divorced and she lived with her mother. Her brother spent most of his time with her father. Her mom was a nurse who often worked evenings or weekends. So, we often had the house to ourselves. She admonished us more than once for drinking her beer, lol. Susan resembled her mom, both were short, curvy, very busty, short brunette hair. Her mom was heavier of course but, very attractive, although she didn’t make herself up much. Susan and I often did make up together because her mother wasn’t much help to her.

This particular Saturday evening, in the spring of my 10th grade year, we were alone in her house. We snuck in some beers and of course one thing lead to another, I found myself tied up naked on her bed. It didn’t take a lot of convincing, I had quite enjoyed our playtime. Her kissing really turned me on, something about being tied up ad making out has alway hit hot button for me (It probably goes back to my cousin but, that's another story...). I don’t think I ever orgasmed with her but, boy it felt good to feel her up and get felt up by her. We had this game, “Can you get out?”. It always started with my hands and progressed to where I was nude and tied on her bed. This evening she had just hogtied my wrists and ankles together, nude and I was rolling around on her bed inn effort to get undone. She’d lay on top of me and we'd kiss. We’d talk about boys, who’d we like, what did we do on our last date, it was pretty much everything about sex, would I kiss Mr Balcomb our history teacher (btw, YEA!! absolutely, he was gorgeous). Of course this would be accompanied by me getting felt up and kissing her breasts. At some point, out came the medical tape and she tapes my mouth. She loved teasing me when I was gagged. So, it’s late in the evening, we’re both naked, she stood up to admire me hogtied, bound and gagged on her bed. The door swings open and her mom walks in announcing, “I’m home, girls”. I still remember that absolute panic and horror in my chest and stomach. God that was absolutely HORRIBLE!

Her mom froze, stood there and just stared for what seemed like forever. It’s like she almost started to close the door but stopped. Susan standing by the bed quickly covered herself with her hands. I buried my face in the bedspread as much as I could. It was silence for what seemed like an eternity, then she said, in a very uncertain voice, “GIRLS, What are you doing?” I looked up she had her hand over her mouth. Then she said, “Ok, Ok, ok.” She told her daughter to sit down (pointed to the chair by the window) and cover up. She sat down next to me on the bed and asked if I was ok. I shook my head yes, I tried to say I’m fine but medical tape doesn’t let much out. (As she sat down beside me, she smelled of cigarettes and alcohol.) Susan interrupted to say, “We’re just playing a game.” Now, it sounds humorous but, her mom hushed her and then followed up by immediately asking what type of game we were playing, it was awful. Her mom asked me again if I was alright. I think she was trying to assess the situation, collect herself and decide exactly how to react. She rolled me on to my stomach and examined the tie, exclaiming, “you’ve got her hogtied???” She rolled me back on my side (completely exposed again) and runs her fingers over the tape gag, saying , “this is my medical tape.” She now has me sorta laying on my back, her hand ran down from the gag over my neck and across my left breast. As her hand moves, she’s looking at me, she comments almost as if to herself, “Suzi, you really have quite nice breasts.” Susan goes, “MOM,..” , which diverted her attention, she pulled her hand away.

At this point, I think her mom had a chance to get her thoughts in order. She goes into this conversation about “it’s ok to experiment”. This went on for maybe 5 minutes, it’s hard to remember. It was somewhere around here I remember clearly thinking, “Susan, is your Mom into this too.” I went from pure fear and panic of what would happen to being a bit turned on. At some point during the “lecture” Susan said something like“Mom, we got it, just get out!,” they had a bit more of a back and forth conversation. Finally, her mom got up, repeating to us it was ok to “experiment” and left the room, closing the door behind her. It’s still not lost on me that she never offered to untie or un-gag me. She left me on my back, fully exposed. I’d even tell you I saw her smile and wink at me as she closed the door. OK, So, you want the cherry on top of this weird Sundae? As she’s closing the door and saying goodbye we her another voice down the hall, it’s female. She’d brought a woman home, a friend from work she’d gone drinking with. We could hear her going down the hall telling her friend, “Susan has a friend here for a sleepover.”

Of course at this point Susan is beside herself, frustrated, embarrassed all at once. I’m actually a bit turned on at what her mother did. The whole scene went from being horrible to intriguing. Anyway, Susan rolled me over and untied me. I had to get the tape out of my own hair, that always sucks. She was upset at the whole thing. She either didn’t see or refused to know that her mom sorta liked what she saw. I found out later that her mom actually was very bisexual. She sent “the friend” home because we were there. The next year, Susan went off to college and we lost touch. Not long after Susan left for school I ran into her mother coming to watch the dance line practice. She invited me over “to visit”. “Call me Anita, Suzi,” so we went on a first name basis. We had an affair the rest of the school year, with a lot of bondage play.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Thanks [mention]Suzi Q[/mention] you have clearly left hanging the story of the affair!
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

I remember reading this the first time! It probably got deleted, but it's a fantastic story.
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

Great Story as always, thank you for sharing your memories
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
uemndlr
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by uemndlr »

I'm happy to see this back! Thank you, I remember this fondly, and I just adore your writing style.
Last edited by uemndlr 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
U+101D3
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Terrific story, I hope you have more Suzie
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Very Nice and Cute Awesome Story
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic