F/M Tied By Neckties

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
RopedByWife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

F/M Tied By Neckties

Post by RopedByWife »

I came home from work Tuesday night to find a large cardboard box on the couch, with the words “Open Me” on it. I broke the tape seal and opened it. Inside were silk neckties of all different widths, lengths, and colors. There had to be at least a hundred of them. Inside was a note from my wife “I noticed old neckties on sale at Goodwill (our local thrift store) today for 25 cents each. The lady at the counter looked at me funny when I bought out her whole stock. I told her I was going to use them for a craft project. Best $37.50 I ever spent!” I stopped reading and quickly did the math. She had purchased 150 ties! I continued to read “They’re for a challenge I have in mind for tonight. The name of the challenge is ‘The Ultimate Necktie Tie’. If you accept, after dinner I’ll be playing a fun game with you where my goal is to capture you using every necktie in this box.” I put the box down and walked down to the basement, where my wife was putting a load of laundry in the washing machine. I kissed her and said “I love you. You’re so amazing. I accept!”

After dinner and a relaxing after-dinner drink (which wasn’t that relaxing since I was eagerly anticipating the evenings’ challenge), my wife finally took me by the hand, led me into the bedroom, and slowly removed all my clothing. She asked me to sit on the edge of the bed and used two of the neck ties to securely bind my hands behind by back. She used two more to bind my feet. A fifth one (she chose a wider 70’s style with a loud paisley pattern) effectively blindfolded me. “Only 145 more to go!” she declared, adding that she wanted me to be blindfolded so that I would feel the ties going on but not be able to see them. “I’ll reveal the result when I’m done.” she said, adding “Now, just relax and think happy thoughts. This is going to take a while!”

When she finished the final knot almost an hour later (she had taken her time applying one necktie at a time, stopping now and then to play with my cock, tickle the tops of my toes, or nibble one of my earlobes before continuing), she removed the tie blindfolding me, revealing the result. I was still in a seated position on the edge of the bed. I was facing a long narrow mirror she had leaned against the closet door. Every part of my body, from the tops of my shoulders to insteps of my feet was tightly bound with layers of brightly colored ties. It looked amazing! Using the neck tie she had just removed from my eyes, she quickly gagged me, placing it between my lips and knotting it tightly behind my neck.

After talking a few pictures to document her handiwork, she leaned over to pat the bed behind me and said, “I’m going to have you lay down.” Doing my best to wiggle into place, considering my tightly restrained body, I was soon laying on my side in the center of the bed. Arranging a pillow under my head, she lightly patted my bare bottom (one of the few areas that weren’t completely covered with snug wraps of tightly knotted neckties) and said “I recommend you take a nice nap. I need you well rested for the second part of the evenings’ challenge which I’ve named ‘Tickling and Teasing the Guy in the Ultimate Necktie Tie’. You get some sleep.I’ll be back in an hour.” “Mmmmffffffft! mmmmmffffft!” I replied, struggling helplessly as she left the room, closing the door behind her. I have trouble breathing only through my nose and can’t have my mouth packed or take a tick gag. Because of that, she only uses slender cleave gags placed between my lips. I, in turn, play my part, imitating muffled gagged noises even though I can easily breathe, or talk if necessary, through the gag.

Taking her advice, knowing that she would tickle and tease me and drive me crazy when she returned with the same thoroughness and attention to detail she had shown while capturing me, I decided to close my eyes and try to rest. Cares of life suddenly slipped away; my world narrowed to only that moment. I stopped struggling and surrendered every part of me to the experience, feeling my body fully relax in the firm hug of my silken ensnarement. I felt washed clean and purified, a perfectly wrapped present to be enjoyed by my lover any way she chose.

Remarkably, I dozed off. I woke some time later to the feeling of a feather being slid between my toes. I forgot that I was tightly bound and tried to move. I suddenly came fully awake, remembering my predicament!I looked down to see the brightly colored ties binding me. It looked like I was tightly wrapped in an intricate, rainbow colored inescapable spiderweb. The room was bathed in candlelight. My wife stood naked at the foot of the bed near my feet with a long feather in her hand. Her skin glowed in the soft light. She climbed on the bed to kneel beside me. She flicked the feather against the underside of my balls and slid it the length of my cock, which had also awakened and was now fully erect. “Wake up sleepyhead” she said in a sing-song voice. “Are you ok?” she asked, a sudden hint of concern in her voice. “Do you want to be untied, or can I keep you this way for a while and tease you? The layers of snug silk ties felt wonderful against my skin and I was actually quite comfortable for how securely I was bound. I had no desire to be set free. “Tease me!” was my muffled response through my gag. “That’s what I wanted to hear!” she said, followed by “I just need to repurpose one of the ties and I can get started.” Removing one of the easier neckties to undo(one of the many securing my thighs) she wrapped it a couple of times over my eyes and around my head double knotting it, blindfolding me for the second time. I was now tightly bound with 148 silk ties, from the insteps of my bare feet to the tops of my shoulders and blindfolded and gagged with the remaining two ties.

I started wiggling and struggling and making gagged noises for my wife’s enjoyment, anticipating where the teasing would start, knowing her expertise in driving me totally crazy while I was bound. My body tingled all over and I wiggled my toes in anticipation of the events to come (one of the few parts of my body able to freely move). “My captive, all wrapped up for my pleasure! I think I’ll just keep you this way and have my way with you anytime I choose!” She teased. She continued “It’s a good thing I gagged you, otherwise this next part could get a little loud on your end. We wouldn’t want the neighbors complaining!” The second part of the challenge started with a single delightfully sharp fingernail being slowly slid along the sole of my right bare foot...
I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures with my lovely wife. I've sure enjoyed experiencing them! If you have the time, I love comments. Happy tie-up games everyone!
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

Great first post! Please post about other tie-ups with your wife. :D
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic