Sexy Home Burglar F/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
RopedByWife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Sexy Home Burglar F/M

Post by RopedByWife »

My wife doesn’t like to be tied up. Fortunately, she absolutely loves tying me up! The best part is that she typically makes a game of it, or surprises me in one way or another. She’s told me that she believes adults don’t play or use their imagination enough, that these are things we lose as adult cares and responsibilities take over. As a result, our “tie-up games” have hints of the fun and adventure of childhood games, but with an adult twist (considering I typically end up captured naked). She also likes the challenge of making it so I can’t escape, often encouraging me to try my best to get loose. She’s always excelled at whatever she set her mind to. When she was in high school, she took up quilting as something to do during our cold Michigan winters. Two years later, she won a state-wide competition. That quilt is still on display in our local city library. After college, she got an entry-level office position in the marketing department of a nearby company. She quickly worked her way up to being the VP of Marketing. True to course, her rope-work soon became expert-level once she took an interest in it . I would even catch her on-line, studying different techniques.

One Saturday late afternoon, I had just finished the weekly yard work. It was a hot summer day, and I really needed a shower. My usual routine was to undress, put my dirty clothes in a nearby hamper, shower, towel off, put my robe on (which always hung by a hook on the back of the bathroom door) and go into the nearby master bedroom to dress. On that day, I had just walked out of the bathroom after showering, wearing only my robe, when I felt someone grab my arms and pull them behind me, hooking their arm around my elbows. Before I could speak, a hand was clamped tightly over my mouth. I heard a familiar female voice command, “Do as I say, and no one gets hurt.” While I could have easily pulled my arms free, I was happy to play along and not resist. “I’m going to take my hand away” she stated “but I need you to stay quiet, understand?” I nodded and the hand was removed from my mouth. The next thing I felt was my hands being pulled together behind me, palms facing each other, and loops of rope being wrapped around and between my wrists. Soon they were cinched tight and knotted. Moments after my hands were tied, a scarf was placed between my lips, pulled tight and knotted at the base of my neck. I felt a push and another command “into the living room, sit on the couch!” When I reached the couch and turned around to sit down, I saw my wife for the fist time. She was wearing tight black jeans, a black long sleeved tee shirt and a mask she had made by cutting eye holes in a strip of black cloth. She had a black belt on and attached to the belt at her side were several more coils of our bright red rope and a second brightly colored scarf. She looked so hot! I moaned into my gag as I felt my cock pressing urgently against the coarse terrycloth material of my robe. “Quiet!” she said, followed by “Feet up here, together, no funny business!” She patted the ottoman that was in front of the couch. I put my bare feet up there together and watched her kneel on the floor, remove one of the red ropes from her belt and tie my ankles securely. This was a much less stable position than sitting with my feet on the floor. With my hands bound behind me, I couldn’t easily lean back into the backrest of the couch.With my legs stretched out and my bound feet up on the ottoman, it was difficult to balance. I ended up falling over sideways, so I was laying on my side on the couch with my feet still on the ottoman. Moving quick, she sat me back up and placed my bound feet on the floor. “Enough fooling around!” she scolded “Sit still while I break into your safe. It shouldn’t take long. Do as I say, and no one gets hurt!” I stayed on the couch bound and gagged, as instructed, but I didn’t sit still. I wiggled and struggled and tried to get free. To my delight, I soon realized that there would be no escaping until she decided to untie me.

She came back 15 minutes later and sat beside me. “I have what I wanted, the famous Jewel of Siberia” she showed me one of her necklaces. “Sorry I had to tie you up, but I can’t have you calling the police. I just need to check your ropes and make sure the area is clear, and I’m out of here.” After making sure the knots securing my wrists, ankles, and gag were still tight, she walked over to the front window and pulled the shade aside to carefully look out. “That’s not good!” she hissed. She came back and sat down on the couch beside me. “I just saw a police car circling the block. One of your neighbors must have seen me sneaking around between houses and called them. Do you know what that means?” she asked. “Mmm mmmm” I replied through my gag, shaking my head. “It means I’ll have to wait here several more hours until the heat is gone. Worse case, I’ll have to stay all night.” She reached over to place her hand on my bare knee “as long as we have to spend more time together, I might as well find out more about you, starting with what’s under that robe.” I couldn’t help but moan in delight as I she reached under my robe, slowly sliding her hand the length of my inner thigh and grasping my cock. “I think we’re going to have to continue this in the bedroom” she said, pulling me by my shoulders to a standing position. She stood next to me as I shifted to keep my balance. It was not easy with my feet bound . “Well, what are you waiting for?” she demanded, “get hopping!” Trying to get up on the balls of my feet, pressing with my toes, I took a couple of tentative hops toward the master bedroom. “Faster!” she ordered, suddenly pulling up the back of my robe and giving my bare bottom a good hard slap. I hopped along as best as I could after that with her holding the bunched-up robe in one hand and repeatedly slapping my reddening ass cheeks for encouragement. When I finally reached our bed, she roughly pushed me onto it and I landed on my side. I still remember the thrill of falling while tied up (not being able to catch myself), only to bounce harmlessly against the soft mattress. Kneeling on the bed next to me, she reached for the extra ropes that were still attached to her belt. “Earlier, I was fine with only your hands and feet tied. Now, since I’m staying longer, I’ll need to add more ropes to make sure you don’t escape. You’re OK with that, right?” she asked. In response I made a good show of shaking my head, making “Mmmmfffft! mmmmfffft!” gagged sounds and struggling like crazy. “I’ll take that as a yes” she replied matter-of-factly.

First the robe belt was undone, and it was opened in the front, finally letting my erect cock spring free. Then additional ropes were secured above my knees and around my upper arms and over my shoulders. After that, a rope was being attached to my bound feet. I knew what was coming next! Moments later I was wiggling happily in a nice tight hogtie. A final touch was blindfolding me with the remaining scarf and tying my big toes together with a bright red shoelace to match the red rope work. Finally finished, my wife said “I’m going to change into something more comfortable. I also need to get some odds-and-ends. I’ll be right back. Don’t go anywhere!” I lay there on my side, hogtied, toe-tied, blindfolded and gagged, with my front fully exposed, thinking of all the different ways she was going to tease me when she returned.
I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures with my lovely wife. I've sure enjoyed experiencing them! If you have the time, I love comments. Happy tie-up games everyone!
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

The world needs more women like your wife! What a great life you have! But don’t make her mad 😂. What I wouldn’t give for just one night like that

I am from Michigan too! Northern lower
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

I would love to read the continuation of this story!
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

Great story, lucky you. Please continue.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great story, very lucky to have a wife who enjoys fun roleplay bondage games
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Great tale, well written. Hurrah for happy marriages!
RopedByWife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopedByWife »

Thanks all for your comments and encouragement. I'm glad you like the stories and my wife loves the compliments! She says she wants to give me a lot more experiences to write about. I'll keep the posts coming.
I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures with my lovely wife. I've sure enjoyed experiencing them! If you have the time, I love comments. Happy tie-up games everyone!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic