My New Favorite Card Game F/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
RopedByWife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My New Favorite Card Game F/M

Post by RopedByWife »

“I’ve invented a card game for us to try, I think you’ll really like it” my wife offered. It was a February Saturday early afternoon in Northern Michigan, with blizzard conditions. We were stuck inside but I wasn’t complaining. It was the perfect day to light a fire in the fireplace and spend the afternoon playing games. From the look on my wife’s face, I was pretty sure the games she had in mind weren’t Chess or Monopoly. I suspected that any game of her choosing would involve me being tied up. “Sure, tell me about it!” I replied, eager to hear what she had come up with. She said the game involved “The Player” (me) being tied up (just as I thought) as dictated by the luck of the draw with rounds of “torture” (but only the kinds I enjoyed) followed by rounds of “teasing” (which, she assured me, I would also enjoy).

The rules as she explained them are as follows:

Round 1 (to determine way The Player is tied up)
The cards are carefully shuffled, and slowly turned over one by one.
-If the King of Hearts comes up first, the tie will be a regular one with hands and feet bound
-If the Queen of Hearts comes up first, the tie will be a hogtie
-If the Ace of Hearts comes up first, it will be a bed-tie
-If the Jack of Hearts comes up first, it will be a chair-tie
-If the Ten of Hearts comes up first, it will be a pole-tie

Round 2 (to determine items to be added to The Players head)
Again, the cards are shuffled, and slowly turned over one by one, same as above
-If the King of Hearts comes up first, a gag will be added
-If the Queen of Hearts comes up first, a blindfold will be added
-If the Ace of Hearts comes up first, both a gag and blindfold will be added

Once “The Player” (again, meaning me) is securely bound and either gagged, blindfolded, or both based on the cards drawn in rounds one and two, the following game play commences:

Torture Round 1 (to determine in what way The Player is to be “tortured”)
-If the King of Hearts comes up first, the torture of choice will be tickling, especially the feet
-If the Queen of Hearts comes up first, the torture of choice will be a good hard spanking
-If the Ace of Hearts comes up first, the torture of choice will be a full-body teasing with ice cubes

Teasing Round 1 (to determine in what way The Player is to be “teased”)
-If the King of Hearts comes up first, the teasing will be a nice slow edging blow job.
-If the Queen of Hearts comes up first, the teasing will be a nice slow edging hand job.
-If the Ace of Hearts comes up first, the teasing will be a combination edging hand job/blow job
-If the Jack of Hearts comes up first, the teasing will be an oily foot massage with toes being sucked

My wife explained to me that after round one was finished, the cards would be drawn for Torture and Teasing rounds two and so on, for as many rounds as the “Game Moderator” (her) chose to play, with what she called “Strategic Breaks” as needed for The Player to provide the Game Moderator with oral pleasure as required. She also said that at any time during game play the Game Moderator could chose to release The Player and call to have the initial cards re-drawn for a different kind of tie.

Any questions? she asked, removing a deck of cards from the small cardboard box. “Yes, I have a few” I replied. “Fire Away!” she responded. Here were her answers to my questions:

Q: So there would be as many consecutive rounds of torture and teasing as you, the “Game Moderator” wanted? I have no say. There could be 10 rounds or more!

A: That’s correct. I’m afraid those are the set rules of game play. The game could theoretically go on all day, with rest periods of course.

Q: What if the tie from the original rounds didn’t allow for a specific torture, for instance a bed tie not being good for spanking or a pole tie not being good for feet tickling?

A: Good question! In that case, another card would be drawn that would better fit the tie.

Q: Is there a time limit on the tortures? For instance, would you only be able to tickle me for a certain number of minutes?

A: There is no time limit. That’s up to the Game Moderator to decide. Theoretically a tickle torture session could go on for hours, though typically game play moves faster than that. Again, I’m afraid the rules are the rules.

Q: For the “Strategic Breaks” how would I provide oral pleasure if I were gagged?

A: The Game Moderator would remove the gag, silly, then re-apply for resumed game play.

Q: What if I needed a drink or had to use the bathroom?

A: You can have a drink anytime you need it. If you needed to be untied (to use the bathroom or stretch) you would be re-tied for game play to resume afterward.

Q: This is totally based on luck of the draw? For example, during teasing rounds, you could draw the jack of hearts three times in a row for multiple foot massages and my cock wouldn’t be touched, or for the torture rounds I could end up getting several spankings in a row with no tickling?

A: That’s correct! Again, those are the set rules of game play.

Q: If I were blindfolded, how would I know what cards you're drawing? You could say you drew anything and do whatever you wanted to me.

A: That’s correct. Again, those are the rules, and who are we to question a game of tradition handed down through the centuries?

“Any more questions?” my wife asked, shuffling the cars. “Player ready!” I answered. “In that case” she said, “You’d better go get all the things we need. Oh, and I’ll need you fully undressed.”

After the first round, I found myself naked, tightly hogtied and gagged on the floor in front of the fireplace, my wife having drawn first the Queen of Hearts followed by the King of Hearts after a good reshuffling. The round 1 “torture” card drawn was the Queen of Hearts, meaning a good hard spanking. I moaned in pleasure at the thought of her hand repeatedly slapping my bare bottom while I wiggled helplessly and decided this was my new favorite card game. A winter’s afternoon of futile struggles and unexpected delights at the hands of an attentive lover seemed to roll out before me endlessly as I arched my back to give her a chance to get a better swing and felt the sting of a good hard slap on my left ass cheek. The only thing I liked better than a good hard spanking was to have my bare feet mercilessly tickled while I struggled bound and gagged. “Maybe round two!” I told myself, wiggling my toes happily with the sheer pleasure and excitement of it all.
I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures with my lovely wife. I've sure enjoyed experiencing them! If you have the time, I love comments. Happy tie-up games everyone!
patrik
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by patrik »

wow thats a cool game.
i would love to try it
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

I have thought about making up a game like this! Love it!
Knotted
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Knotted »

A proposal for special rule following the teasing round:

Maybe re-shuffle the deck before the edging blow/handjoband every few minutes, draw a card. The teasing continues until either King or Queen of Hearts comes up. When the Queen shows up, the round ends. When the King shows up, The Player may cum :)
Send a PM and tie me up ;)
Save a horse, ride a Cowboy!
Knotted
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Knotted »

Or maybe another round for choosing material for tying up? The possibilites are endless :lol:
Send a PM and tie me up ;)
Save a horse, ride a Cowboy!
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Thanks for posting this! What a lovely game to play!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Now this sounds like a great game night!
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Knotted wrote: 1 year ago Or maybe another round for choosing material for tying up? The possibilites are endless :lol:
Love that idea, im sure the possibilities really are endless!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic