Best Christmas Ever! F/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
RopedByWife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Best Christmas Ever! F/M

Post by RopedByWife »

It was two weeks before Christmas, the town we live in was decorated beautifully, and my wife and I had just put up and decorated a Christmas tree (a real one from a local tree farm). We turned off the lights in the living room and snuggled together on the couch looking at it. The colored lights created beautiful patterns on the nearby walls and ceiling. We still had the living room curtains open. It was dark outside, but we could see snow falling heavily in the glow of our porch light and a nearby streetlight.

“What kind of present would you like to see under the Christmas tree this year?” I asked her. I had already gotten her a diamond necklace, but I still wanted to get her something else and was looking for hints. “I want you all wrapped up under the Christmas tree” she answered. “You can have me anytime you want me” I said, slow on the uptake. “No, I mean literally wrapped up under the tree!” she said, continuing “I’d like you to be bound and gagged and wrapped from head to toe in wrapping paper. I’d get to slowly unwrap you and then play with you any way I choose. That’s the only thing I really want for Christmas.” Quickly getting the idea, I offered “How do you feel about early Christmas presents?”

To get ready for what she had in mind, she changed into cotton pajamas (dark blue ones with horses on them). “I want to feel like young girl on Christmas morning” she explained. Walking barefoot into the bedroom, she returned with our bright red ropes and scarves from the bedroom and stacked them neatly on the living room floor. Finally, she went to the closet under the stairs and got a box of ribbons and wrapping paper. “Now I just need you naked, sitting here” she said, patting the edge of the ottoman.

I removed all my clothes (fortunately we had turned the heat up and the house was nice and warm). I sat on the edge of the ottoman and immediately assumed ‘The Position’ (hands together behind my back and bare feet and legs tight together). “Good Boy! You know the drill” she said, leaning over to give me a long kiss, her nimble tongue darting between my lips. At the same time, she gave my erect cock a few gentle tugs, causing me to moan with pleasure. “Save those moans for later!” she teased, breaking away from the kiss.

First, she sat behind me to bind my wrists, taking her time, making sure the knots were secure and well out of reach. Then she moved around to kneel in front of me to bind my ankles. “You always hear news people say that someone was found ‘bound hand and foot’.” she declared conversationally, continuing “but that’s a misnomer. It’s actually the wrists and ankles that are typically bound, not the hands and feet. They should instead correctly say ‘so-and-so was bound wrist and ankle’.” “So how are you bound, my love?” she asked, grabbing a handful of my hair and playfully tilting my head back. “Bound wrist and ankle, of course!” I replied. “Good answer!” she said, kissing me again before continuing “You might make a decent Christmas present yet. Now it’s just a matter of adding a few more odds and ends before wrapping you up.” I sat there quietly as rope was wound around my legs above my knees and cinched tight. An elbow rope was added with the end going and up over both shoulders to hold everything in place. For a final touch, I was tightly gagged with a thick rolled up scarf.

After that she helped me stand up and made me take a couple of hops away from the ottoman. I balanced the best I could with my feet together while she walked around and around me with a large roll of wrapping paper, wrapping me as she went. After taping that so it was held in place (I was completely wrapped from my ankles to my shoulders) she did the same with two more rolls. “I always triple wrap gifts!” she explained “ensures there’s no peaking and makes them more fun to unwrap.” After that, she helped steady me while I hopped over to the Christmas tree, urging me to be careful so I didn’t tear the wrapping paper. She then helped me kneel and lay down on my side under the tree, before adding wrapping paper around my shoulders, head, and feet. After making sure there was a gap by my mouth so I could easily breathe, she spent a few minutes repairing a few areas where the wrapping had torn and adding additional Scotch Tape. “Now you just lay there still while I take care of a few things.” She instructed. I couldn’t see a thing with the wrapping over my eyes and I was starting to get hot within the tight confines of the wrapping paper layers. My nude, tightly roped body was soon covered in a thin sheen of perspiration. I wanted to struggle and wiggle my toes but stayed perfectly still, not wanting to damage the wrapping paper. I could hear sounds of more wrapping paper and Scotch Tape being used and thought “Is she adding even more to my gift-wrapping? Soon Christmas Music started to play.

I heard footsteps approaching me. “Wow, two gifts for me and one of them is huge!” she said. “What does the smaller one say?” she asked herself “oh, the note says ‘open second’.” I guess I need to open the nice big one first.” I felt myself being pulled out from under the tree, the wrapping paper noisy against the hardwood floor. “Let’s see, where should I start?” She asked herself, “How about right in the middle!” After taking her time tearing away the small section of the triple wrapping covering my cock and balls, I felt slightly cooler air on them as they sprang free of the wrapping. “Wow, I like what I see so far!” she exclaimed, starting to stroke my cock and tickle my balls. I moaned into my gag in response. After commenting to herself that the gift also seemed to make noises, she decided to tackle the unwrapping from a different side. Soon my bound bare feet were exposed. “I like the look of those!” she said, tightly holding my roped ankles with one hand and tickling my feet with the other. This made for a lot more moaning and gasping sounds coming from her present. I wiggled like crazy all wrapped up with only my genitals and feet exposed.

“Let’s see, where should I unwrap next” she said, after mercilessly tickling my feet for several minutes, “maybe somewhere in the middle again. She soon had a perfect hole torn in the layers of wrapping just large enough to expose my bare bottom. “Oh, I think I know what to do with this part!” she said excitedly, giving me a good hard spanking. After that she quickly tore all the wrapping off. “I can’t stand it anymore! I need to see all of you”. Soon she was laying next to me on a pile of torn wrapping. She undid the gag and began kissing me and running her hands all over my body. She moved her feet with the same urgency, her toes rubbing the ropes around my ankles.

After several minutes of urgent kissing and groping (on her part - I was, of course, unable to use my hands) she suddenly pulled away, out of breath. “I almost forgot about my other present, the one I was supposed to open second!” I now saw a wrapped-up box still under the tree. While I watched, still tightly bound, laying on my side (at least she hadn’t re-gagged me) she unwrapped the box and opened it. She reached in and pulled out a note. She read it out loud: “Congratulations on choosing one of our quality toys. RonCo Company guarantees hours and hours of enjoyment, or your money back. Thanks also for purchasing the accessory kit (sold separately).”

One by one she pulled out all the items in the 'accessory kit'. There were a lot more ropes, some oils, more scarves (all of which we already had) and two new items: a padded red leather blindfold and a short black braided leather riding crop with a flat leather business end. “Oh my!” she said. “This is the best Christmas ever!” Soon she had used the accessory kit to crank me into a snug, ropy hogtie, adding the leather blindfold. “I can’t wait to play with my Christmas present” she told me “You know what they say, hours and hours of enjoyment, but first things first…” She didn’t finish the thought. The need was too great. Pajama bottoms were cast off. I felt a silky-smooth inner thigh being slid under the side of my head. A hand on my back of my head was pushing my face between her legs…
I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures with my lovely wife. I've sure enjoyed experiencing them! If you have the time, I love comments. Happy tie-up games everyone!
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

I love your writing! That’s a great telling of the take! As a fellow Northern Michigan guy, I am very envious of your relationship!
RopedByWife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopedByWife »

Thanks! My wife is awesome. I'm really fortunate. She says I didn't get enough quality tie-up time before I met her. She's very quickly making up for that!
I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures with my lovely wife. I've sure enjoyed experiencing them! If you have the time, I love comments. Happy tie-up games everyone!
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

This is such an amazing idea. You have quite a gift yourself in your wife too for her to bind and play with you in such a creative way
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great story!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic