Join Me for Bath Time (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
RopedByWife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Join Me for Bath Time (F/M)

Post by RopedByWife »

Yesterday evening (Sunday night) my wife leaned out of the doorway leading upstairs, wearing her bathrobe. “Do you want to join me for a bath?” she asked. I quickly turned off the TV show I was watching. “Sure!” I said, eagerly following her up the stairs. We have two bathrooms, but the one upstairs has the bathtub (a vintage clawfoot model that we had professionally reglazed a couple of years ago).

I quickly undressed while she shed her robe and turned the water on, putting my clothes on the counter near the sink. “It’ll be a tight fit!” I joked. The tub, while long enough for one person to fully recline in, was narrow. “You won’t be in the tub with me, silly!” she replied, continuing “You’ll be tied up on the floor keeping me company while I bathe. That’s what I meant when I said you’d be joining me for a bath.” Having said that, she opened one of the cabinet drawers, pulling out some ropes and scarves she’d hidden there. She tapped the fuzzy dark blue rug in front of the tub with her right bare foot “Sit there like a good boy, hands behind your back, feet together.”

I quickly did as I was told – that familiar feeling of excitement and anticipation overtaking me. Kneeling behind me, she securely tied my hands, taking her time to make sure each coil of rope encircling my wrists and crossing between them was nice and snug, knotting them tightly to make sure there was no getting loose. She paused just long enough to test that the water filling the tub was the right temperature before tying my feet. By now the tub was almost full and she shut off the water. I was sitting upright with my legs stretched out bound hand and foot, naked. The room was hot and steamy and small water droplets condensed on my skin as I twisted my hands and rubbed my feet together, testing my bonds. I had a full erection and could do nothing about it.

“Scooch over closer to the tub” she said, prodding my left thigh with her foot. I wiggled sideways until my right shoulder was touching the tub rim. Using two more ropes she attached my bound hands and feet each to the nearest clawfoot. I was now secured to the tub. She paused just long enough to use scarves to blindfold and gag me before stepping over me and sliding into the hot water.

Time stood still and hung in a perfect moment, the way it always seemed to do when I was captured and waiting for her attention. My senses were elevated. My skin tingled from head-to-toe. I felt the soft texture of the rug I sat on, the coolness of the tub rim I leaned against, the hot steamy air in the room and the snug caress of tight ropes on my wrists and ankles. Blindfolded, I heard water sloshing as she shifted and moved in the tub, the occasional soft squeak of her bare shoulders moving against the wet backrest. I tied to imagine how she looked reclining in the water and what she was doing. Was she slowly sliding a soapy washcloth over a bare foot and along one of her shapely legs? Was she sliding the same washcloth between her legs? At this thought, a deep gagged moan escaped my lips. I felt wet fingertips grasp my hair, my head being tilted back “quiet now” she playfully scolded “I gagged you for a reason. You’re to be seen, not heard.”

Time wore on. Was it half an hour or an hour or more? I had no way of knowing. Now and then she would tease me, reaching over the edge of the tub to slowly stroke my cock with a warm wet hand or drip water from her fingertips onto my toes before slowly tickling the soles of my feet with her sharp fingernails. I rewarded her efforts by struggling and making soft gagged noises. Each time she would again caution me to be quiet, but I knew she was enjoying watching my reaction.

Finally, I heard water draining and her briskly toweling off, felt her stepping over me. She removed my blindfold but left the gag in place. She stood looking down at me, wearing her robe, her hair wrapped in a towel. “I’ll be waiting for you in the master bedroom. Come down when your ready” she said, starting to turn to leave the room. “Mmmffffffffttt! mmmmfffffffttt!” I implored, helplessly tugging my bound hands and feet, which were still firmly attached to the clawfoot tub. She laughed in response “Oh, I forgot about that part. That wouldn’t have worked well at all!” Kneeling next to me, she loosened the ropes securing me to the tub, still leaving my hands and feet bound. Holding up the two ropes up she said “I’ll use these and others to put you into a nice tight hogtie, you’re favorite, but first you have to get to the bedroom. See you soon!” Turning on her heel, she abruptly left the bathroom.

Scooching along in a seated position, tied bare feet leading the way, I began my bound and gagged journey that would eventually lead me downstairs to the master bedroom where my wife waited with more ropes and fun games to play. What bedroom adventures awaited me down there? In what ways would she take advantage of my predicament? She had full control over the evening’s activities and had proven herself to be a creative, delightfully mischievous captor, full of surprises. I knew there was no escaping her ropework until she eventually decided to release me. I knew she would totally drive me crazy, but also fully trusted her to take good care of me and keep me safe. I wouldn’t have traded places with anyone else in the world. I tied to move faster, picking up the pace, making small frustrated gagged noises as I slowly wiggled my way past the guest bedroom toward the stairs.

In the downstairs master bedroom, my wife lit some candles and stacked coils of our bright red cotton rope in a neat pyramid on the bed. Stepping into the walk-in closet, she hung up her robe and towel and changed into a sexy lacy black bra and panty set. She returned to sit on the edge of the bed. She placed the garter belt next to her and slid one soft bare foot into a sheer black seamed stocking. She knew she had plenty of time to get the seams perfectly lined up on the backs of her legs and attach the garter before my arrival. She would even have time to get the other things she needed for the bedroom games she had in mind for me….
I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures with my lovely wife. I've sure enjoyed experiencing them! If you have the time, I love comments. Happy tie-up games everyone!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Lucky bloke. When my wife and I were playing I sometimes drew her bath then tied my legs. She then tied my hands behind me and hogtied me. If I managed to escape I then scrubbed her back for her
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Wow! superbly well written! I like how the story ends letting the reader's imagination run wild with the possibilities, and also hinting that more parts to the story may come.

Thanks for sharing!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
RopedByWife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopedByWife »

Thank you! I appreciate the responses
I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures with my lovely wife. I've sure enjoyed experiencing them! If you have the time, I love comments. Happy tie-up games everyone!
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

[mention]RopedByWife[/mention] How did you find this incredible angel???
RopedByWife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopedByWife »

I think you'll like the next story (will post soon)
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

I’m sure we will - this one was very 🔥
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Incredible
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic