Things My Wife Experienced - 2 - M/F

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
COOChob
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Things My Wife Experienced - 2 - M/F

Post by COOChob »

I met my wife Shelly at college in 1996, we were both 21 at the time. Prior to meeting my wife, I had hogtied different girls during tie up games but only 2 times where they led to sexual encounters. Even though it was obvious for years that she had been hogtied and loved it, it wasn't until 3 years ago that she finally admitted it and told me details of her experiences. I previously posted the first time as an Adult that she was hogtied and how it unfolded thereafter. Here is part 2.

My wife had only really dated a few guys before we met, she dated one guy all the way through high school. Her second long term relationship began sometime when she was 18 years old and lasted a couple of years. The guy was an avid fisherman and hunter; I think she liked that at the time. She told me he wasn't as much into bondage as she was, but she loved it and he would tie her up on occasion if she suggested it. She hung out with a group of people from her small town, all the guys were hunters. They drove Toyota 4x4s and had realtree camo jackets they wore for hunting and realtree jackets that they wore when they dressed up to go out. She said the rest of them would gather regularly in groups on the weekends, but she liked going to dinner and movies, so they didn't hang with the others often. One Friday night in the spring, one of their friend's parents were on vacation so they hosted a party at their parents' house, Shelly's and her boyfriend at the time went. She told me the group wasn't really into Partying, so they would play cards, or games or other stupid things to pass the time. She had a close friend who knew she liked getting tied up, because she had been tied up with her before (see previous post). She had already told everyone that Shelly liked getting tied up but left out the part where they were getting tied up together, Shelly didn't know this when she got to the party. Her name was Susan.

After they were at the party for an hour or so, things started getting boring and Shelly's friend suggested a game where someone would tie them up and they would see who could escape 1st. Shelly was embarrassed that she brought it up and was worried that her friend had already told everyone about the Cowboy Roping they had been getting or would tell them. She had no idea it was too late, but she went along with it pretending it was just a game, but she said she also wanted to get tied up in front of everyone. She said there was a laundry room by the kitchen and Susan walked into in and when she returned, she had several pieces of rope, she said it was thin brown rope. She had been tied up enough to know that she would have trouble getting out of the rope if she was tied well, she said she became wet instantly. (Side Note when she was telling me about it, I asked her if she thought it was weird that here was rope in the Laundry Room and that Susan knew where it was, and she said she didn't.)

Shelly thought at first that she would probably get tied by her boyfriend and Susan by hers, but another guy that was there offered to do the tying. She said he started with her, she was standing and put her hands behind her back. She said as soon as he started tying her, she knew she wouldn't be able to get out, she said he tied each wrist on its own first before tying the rope around her wrists together, she said when he was done, he tied each end of the rope off to a belt loop on each side of her jeans so she couldn't reach them. She said she was soaking her panties at this point because she knew she was going to have to admit she couldn't get out. The guy then turned to Susan, she said although he was tying her, it was much less intricate and much easier to get out. She knew she had been set up and she said it was driving her wild. She said they told them to get free and she was doing her best but was getting nowhere and since her hands were behind her back, was afraid if she struggled to much it would hurt her shoulders.

It took a little bit, but Susan finally freed herself, Shelly had no idea if they were gonna let her out or not. She said they were innocently making fun of her because she couldn't get out until finally Susan broke and said, "at least you're not hogtied, but you'd probably like that." Shelly was horrified with embarrassment, which really makes her submissive and hot. She said she was probably beat red, and her pussy was flowing so much she was afraid it would soak all the way through her panties and jeans. That's when one of the guys said, "let's hogtie her with this other rope". He was referring to the rope that Susan had just got out of. She acted like she didn't want it, but she was dying for someone to put her in the floor and hogtie her because she knew with her hands tied good, she wasn't getting out. She said her boyfriend was looking at her and just laughing because he too knew she wanted it and he wanted to watch it happen.

Susan then helped the guy that tied their hands lower Shelly onto the carpet and pulled her feet upside by side, tied them up and then off to her hands. There she was in the floor in a room with 10 or 12 other people hogtied where she couldn't get out. She said they left her there for 10 minutes or so and ignored her as if she wasn't even there. She said she was having small orgasms the entire time as she struggled to get out. After 10 or so minutes were up, her boyfriend untied her feet, made her sit up, then helped her stand up. He kept her hands tied and walked her out of the room in front of everyone. He kept her tied and they got to a bedroom in the house, completely untied her and they had sex. She said when they were finished, she was too embarrassed to go back to the party, so they left.

She told me for a while after she avoided the group of people because she though it was obvious, she loved it and was afraid to face them. She said it was the only time she was tied up in front of a group, but it was a huge turn on. I found out when she told me what happened that I could have tied her up in front of people if I wanted to when we were younger, but she won't even entertain the idea now. It was huge, missed opportunity that I didn't even know about.
Last edited by COOChob 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

You could just continue with a new post in the previous chapter you created, that way things stay together. A separate chapter for every story makes it harder to keep track of them.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

I’m really loving all of your stories. Thanks for sharing!
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Another amazing story. Thank you so much for sharing and looking forward to other experiences you can post.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic