Almost stuck - (M/Self)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Sir
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Almost stuck - (M/Self)

Post by Sir »

This bondage experience took place about a year ago when I was 20 and home from college. It was a rare day when my family was out of the house so I could finally indulge in some self bondage.

I took the opportunity and started gathering materials. At the time I had 5 belts and duct tape for tying myself up. I also have a bit of a foot fetish and thing for wearing women's shoes. I found a pair of used socks from my hamper for a gag. I went to my sister's room and grabbed her knee length black leather boots to wear, which barely fit me. I also grabbed a pair of flats from my mother's room. Once I had everything I went back to my room and shut the door.

I stripped off all of my clothes and started by putting on my sister's boots as I love the feeling of them. I then began the tying process. I sat criss cross on the carpet and tied the first belt around my ankles effectively keeping my legs crossed. Next I looped another belt around my ankles which would later be used to create the hogtie. I created wrist cuffs from another belt using a technique found online, and them aside.

Now it was time to start my head bondage. I stuffed the socks in my mouth and used the duct tape to keep them. I put 3 strips horizontally starting below my nose and down to my chin. Then I took a longer strip and made a "U" shape which want next to both cheeks to ensure that I could not remove the gag easily. I took a longer belt and double looped it around my head. I put one my mom's flats against my face with my nose buried in the heel and used the belt around my head to secure it. With this I was now forced to sniff my mom's shoe and once I completed my bondage it would be impossible to remove until I got out.

Continuing with my body bondage, I used the last belt to secure my upper arms to my body. Now I just had to slip one hand into the wrist cuff, put it into the hogtie loop and put in my other wrist. Once this was done I began tightening the belt between my wrists and ankles. Because my legs were crossed it made my knees spread apart. And with this I was hogtied.

I tested removing the shoe from my face by brushing against the floor and could not remove it. For now all I could smell was the flat. I was enjoying myself by grinding against the floor for about 30 minutes when I decided I wanted to finish and get on with my day. Normally I am able to undo the belt connecting my wrists and ankles which undoes the cinch that holds my wrists in the cuffs. Today was not normal. Somehow during my movements the connecting belt buckle had gotten stuck on the front part of my ankles. Which in a hogtie is a difficult area to reach.

After a few minutes of trying to maneuver the buckle into reach I gave up. Thoughts started to go through my mind. Could I really stay hogtied for another 4 hours at least? What would my family say when they found me wearing my sister's boots and my mom's shoe strapped to my face? At this point I began to panic. I started thrashing around in my bonds.

By a stroke of luck the buckle of the belt connecting my wrists and ankles actually broke between the metal and the canvas stitching. And with this I was able to remove my wrists from the belt cuffs and remove all my other bindings. By checking the time I had been tied up for about an hour. Luckily I had plenty of time to clean up and put everything back where it belonged.

This story may not have seemed super intense but it was the first time I had gotten myself stuck and the panic was real when it happened.
KinkyKelly
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KinkyKelly »

Sounds like a really close call! Glad it worked out for you.
burro22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by burro22 »

Great story! I love that you enjoy wearing your sisters boots too! Hoping to see more stories from you in the future :)
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Definitely a panic-inducing situation. Thanks for writing it out and sharing with us.

Another reminder to ALWAYS have at least two methods of escape when playing s/b games.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic