All That Power Under My Control (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
RopedByWife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

All That Power Under My Control (F/M)

Post by RopedByWife »

My wife met me at the door when I returned home after an evening out with the guys. She was wearing only a bra and panties and had a coil of rope in her hand “Welcome home! I’ve got something fun planned for you” she said, “just relax and let me take care of everything.” I stood there while she removed my shirt and tied my hands behind my back. She had me kick my shoes off and marched me into the bedroom. Standing me near the bed, she undid my belt, pulled my jeans down, and had me step out of them. She did the same with my underwear. Sitting me on the edge of the bed, she removed my socks. “Lay face down on the bed.” She directed.

I did as I was told, feeling my growing erection press uncomfortably against the mattress. Grabbing more rope, she tied my feet. After that, she took a third rope and tied one end of it to my bound hands. Pulling it taught enough to pull my shoulders slightly back, she secured it to the foot board. I was now laying naked, face down, with my hands and feet tied and a rope connecting my hands to the footboard. “Now roll over unto your back” she requested.

I did as I was told, wiggling to turn over, and lay there for a few moments with my bound hands uncomfortably under me, while she used scarves to tightly blindfold and gag me. Within moments I felt a rope slide between my bare feet. She was attaching it to the rope around my ankles. What was she going to do with that?

I found out a few moments later when she tugged hard on that rope, forcing my legs upward. She pulled it until my bound bare feet were directly above my chest and my bare bottom was slightly raised (alleviating some of the weight on my hands) and secured the end of it to the headboard. “How do you like that?” she asked. I struggled helplessly, my bound hands beneath me firmly anchored to the footboard, my legs raised and pulled forward until the muscles were all tight, feet secured to the headboard. The tension this created pressed my shoulders into the mattress, making the position remarkably stable. I found that I couldn’t roll onto my side, which would have been more comfortable. I moaned in pleasure at the tightness of it, feeling like a crossbow at full draw. “That’s what you get for leaving me home alone all evening and going out with your friends!” she scolded. “Now that I have you in my clutches” she continued in her best villainous voice, double checking her knots, making sure they were all secure, “I want to lube you up for some tickling and spanking, starting with those nice size 12 feet of yours before working my way down to my other favorite spots.” The favorite spots she referred to being the backs of my knees and the backs of my thighs, both super ticklish and both fully exposed.

I heard a cap pop open and felt warming massage oil being slowly poured over the soles of my feet, down the backs of my legs, dripping onto my bare bottom. Soon she was rubbing it in which felt amazing, but I knew from past experience that it would make the tickling more intense. “Don’t worry” she whispered, breaking character, “I won’t keep you this way too long. I don’t want you to have sore muscles tomorrow.”

The next thing I felt was her fingernails digging in and sliding along the soles of my oily bound bare feet. I moaned into my gag and wiggled them in response. “Hold your feet perfectly still! No wiggling, or you get this!” she said, giving my right bare ass cheek a good hard slap using the short riding crop she received last Christmas. I moaned and struggled even more. Giggling in delight, she set the riding crop aside and started tickling the backs of my thighs. It was shaping up to be a great night…

Not too long afterward, we were laying together face-to-face warm under the covers. She was holding me very tightly, kissing me (the gag and blindfold having been removed). My hands and feet were still bound, but the ropes stretching me to the footboard and headboard had been released. She was naked, having removed her bra and panties. My bare bottom felt hot from repeated spankings. I’m sure it still had a nice red glow. The areas she’d mercilessly tickled (my feet, behind my knees, and the back of my thighs) tingled pleasantly as if electrically charged. Breaking off the kiss, loosening her hold on me, she climbed over me and settled in behind me, spooning me, tucking the covers tightly around us. I felt her body press against me and searched with my bound hands until my fingertips found the warm wet area between her legs. She moaned softly and reached over me to grasp my erect cock. Warm and comfortable, naked and bound, held in her embrace, I settled in for the soft snuggly part of my adventure – a mutual slow teasing which would last late into the evening.

“All that power under my control” she whispered, kissing my neck and shoulders. “Are you sure you’re ok with this… with everything that happened tonight?” she asked, concern in her voice. “I wouldn’t have it any other way!” I answered honestly. It had been one of the best evenings of my life. “That’s good to hear” she purred in my ear, reaching to softly tickle the underside of my balls “since I’ve already scheduled a repeat performance tomorrow night.”
I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures with my lovely wife. I've sure enjoyed experiencing them! If you have the time, I love comments. Happy tie-up games everyone!
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

I missed this story al lthe way back 8 months ago! Thanks for sharing! I liked that there was a fair bit left up to the reader's imagination! Your wife's concern and aftercare echoes my own wife's every time we play. Sweet.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic