Things My Wife Experienced M/FF

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
COOChob
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Things My Wife Experienced M/FF

Post by COOChob »

I met my wife in 1996 when we were both in College and it only a couple of weeks before I was tying her up, she seemed to love it more than I did. We were only 21, but it was obvious she had a decent bit of Bondage experience. Within a month we had already progressed from hands tied in front with belts, robe belts, torn bed sheets to hogtying her with the rope I used tying up neighborhood girls that I stole from my Grandpas shed when I was 8 or 9. I pulled it from a drawer during a visit to my parents' house and she never even asked me where it came from, as if it were normal to have rope like that cut to length laying around.

For years, she would make comments that made me think she had been tied up so much that it was normal. Unlike most people who don't want to hear about their partners prior sexual experience, I was dying to hear how she got into it, but she never wanted to get detailed. Sometimes she would make comments about other women if I asked her if she thought her friends liked getting tied up. She would come back with "Oh yeah, she likes getting hogtied, she grew up in Lake County" and I would ask why that made her like Bondage and she would reply with, "all those rednecks out there." Before I dated my wife, she pretty much exclusively dated rednecks, I'm the 1st person she's ever been with that didn't go hunting religiously. I once asked her about her friend who was married with two Sons and she said, "Are you kidding, she lives in a house with 3 guys, she probably gets hogtied all the time."

Just in the past couple of years have my wife and I have shared some of our experiences before we met. Here goes for the 1st one.

1st little background, when I was a kid, we used to tie up the neighborhood girls while playing what was really a fictitious game called "chase". The girls seemed to like it an eventually we started hogtying them. After a month of dating my wife, I hogtied her and as soon as I raised her feet up to tie them, she knew what I was doing and started scolding me by calling out my full name but was still letting me tie her. After I had her hogtied, she was struggling on the bed, and she said two different things I will never forget. The first was "You've got me Hogtied Good Like Cattle" and the other one was "I can't believe you just hogtied my ass like the rodeo." She knew what a hogtie was and that she was getting put in one before I did it. It killed me for years, because she always pretended like that was the 1st time, I wanted to know how her mind got so dirty.

Four years ago she finally admitted to me that she had been hogtied before and how. Several years in a row when she was younger, her parents took her to a Cousin's house in Texas for vacation, they attended a professional rodeo event every time they went. She said when she was watching calf roping, she imagined how embarrassing and helpless she would be if she was running from a guy on a horse who ran her down, lasso'd her and hogtied her on the ground in front of a crowd of people. We grew up in a rural area so there were constant minor league rodeo events held in the area. When she was 18 years old, she started going to the events with her friends, she has a bunch of pictures wearing early 90s Garth Brooks outfits, she was a poser. She admitted that she went for one reason only, she hoped to meet a calf roper so she could get hogtied by a pro. She didn't actually want him to be on a horse and hogtie her in the dirt. These guys were local "Cowboys", so they were accessible, her and her friends were attractive, so they all hung out. She hit it off with a calf roper and when they were flirting, she said to him and I quote "you better not tie me up like you tie up your cattle, it would be totally embarrassing to be tied up like that". This guy wasn't stupid, he told her that was unfortunate, because he needed to practice on a moving target, and she could really help him. One of her other friends was messing around with one of his friends who was a bull rider and they agreed to meet up later. The guys they met were a little older but still lived at home on family farms in our area. She said the first couple of times they played, it was just her and him in a large furnished basement. She would take her boots and socks off so she could run a little better and so he could tie the rope around her ankles. He would set a timer and she would take off halfway running like she was trying to get away and he would lasso her, take her down to the carpet and quickly hogtie her on her stomach. When she was telling me this, she was making noises like he was roping her real quick. It was "practice", so he would let her out and they would do it again until finally he would leave her hands tied, pull her pants down and have sex with her.

When she told her friend that was dating the Bull Rider about it, she thought it was hot. They eventually set it up a competition where they took turns roping their ladies while they timed it. Sometimes they would mess around in the horse stables if his parents were home, this led to her getting a bridal with bit while she was tied. She absolutely loves getting gagged and I'm sure this is where it came from. He gifted her what she referred to as a practice bit. He had a bit gag made for her by a local leather man and he made her carry it in her purse so he could gag her when he wanted.

One night they were all in the basement playing around and watching TV, the guys had the girls hogtied in the floor with gags when the parents came home and walked down into the basement. She said the parents didn't seem phased at all and lingered for a bit talking to the guys while they were hogtied and gagged. She said right as her guy's Dad was turning to leave, he said "You did a good job on that Tie Son"

She said she dated the guy for a few months, but it didn't last even though they got along fine.

I hope you liked it. I will continue to post her prior experiences, some of my prior experiences and our experiences together, so stay tuned
Last edited by COOChob 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thanks for sharing. Yes, please share more.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Thank you for sharing. Please do share more
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Super hot. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to reading more. Absolutely loved the backstory.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic