Hunter And Prey - Part 3 Added (M/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

[Recent comments from [mention]harveygasson[/mention] got me going on this again. There have been many games which I've condensed into these three. I planned to finish it up with Part 3 but seem to have left it open for at least one more.]
+++++++++++++

This time was different. After putting out the flags I gave Chris his ten minute head start and set of in pursuit. I spotted him within minutes. He was walking towards me, moving quietly, but oblivious. I stepped out from behind a tree and hit him from ten feet away. He’d found no flags.

“Mine, at last,” I said standing over him.

Besides our collection of 8mm hemp and 1/4” clothesline, we have a thirty foot length of 3/4” hemp. It’s old and somewhat scratchy but looks and feels great. I used it to truss him up on his knees.

He gave me some attitude, wondering aloud if I’d really waited the full ten minutes, I assumed he was fishing for a gag and was quite willing to provide. It was just a simple triangle bandage cleave gag with a large knot in his mouth. Not terribly effective but it looked good. He ‘mmfed’ for me.

I sat on a log and commenced telling him stories about what I might do to to such a belligerent captive. Perhaps I’'d sell him to the cannibals. They were always looking for fresh meat. Or maybe I’d strip him naked and leave him bound in the woods for others to find and use. After a while I stood, stretched and walked off, his muffled entreaties barely audible as I went for my camera. When I returned he was still there, still wriggling around, either trying to escape or perhaps just enjoying himself. Whatever. I took some photos.

After watching him dance a while I spent some time fondling him, checking his arousal level as I made him squirm. Eventually I untied his legs but left his upper body bound. Helping him to his feet, I led him back to the trailer using the rope as a leash.

In the trailer I bound his wrists with clothesline before removing the big rope. I relieved him of his shirt, shorts, and shoes but left him in his socks and underwear. We both like that look. I bound his legs heel-to-thigh with two ropes for each leg. We both like that look also.

Once he was nicely trussed up I sat back to enjoy the show. I do love watching him squirm and struggle. Those doubled-up legs are quite arousing and I wanted time to enjoy his dance. I made sure he was able see himself in the mirrors so he could watch the show with me.

He wriggled about fetchingly, rubbing his thighs together in an attempt to get himself off, entertaining us both with his performance.

When he slowed down I moved in and added a crotch rope, trapping his equipment in a double loop and giving him something else to think about. He began thrusting, rising up on his knees and toes, his thigh muscles straining against the ropes. I know him pretty well and could tell when he was nearing orgasm. When I thought he was close enough I put a stop to it.

After a brief cooling-off period I tied his feet sole-to-sole and attached his ankles to his waist. There’ll be no more thigh rubbing from this captive. He squirmed around some, seeing if he could get anything going by rubbing his heels against his crotch but soon realized that, while it is a delightful pose to behold, it offers little chance for release.

He settled back in contented frustration, alternating between watching himself in the mirrors and watching me watching him as he wriggled and danced for me. He wasn’t going anywhere and that’s the way we both wanted it. His eyes closed and he drifted off to his private place.

He eventually returned and after more teasing and edging he agreed to remain chaste and to another turn as Prey in exchange for being untied tonight.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

I was right, another great part! Thanks for posting it :D
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Thanks [mention]harveygasson[/mention] !

I'm glad you enjoyed it. There may be a final chapter eventually.
tinmor
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tinmor »

I really would like to be a part of this game. I wonder if someone were losing deliberately. And I really enjoy that I have not seen the use of tape gags in this story, but rather the more "proper" sock-and-bandanna type gagging.
And being left alone for a while is an aspect I also enjoy.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Thanks [mention]tinmor[/mention]. i'm pleased to see this old one resurface again. Perhaps I'll sift through my files and see if there's another part I could post.
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Sounds like my kind of game :D
straightupbondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by straightupbondage »

very interesting game. where did you play it? in a forest?
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Thanks for commenting @straightupbondage. I have 20 acres of remote forest which is perfect for games of this sort.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic