Hunter And Prey - Part 3 Added (M/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Hunter And Prey - Part 3 Added (M/M)

Post by MaxRoper »

{Chris and I have played many versions of this game. Here's one.}

The rules were simple. There were twenty flags placed in plain view somewhere within the twenty acre grounds. The Prey was was given a ten minute head start and was tasked with collecting any four and returning to the cabin. Meanwhile the Hunter would attempt to capture the Prey before he could find the flags.

The Hunter was issued a cheap paintball pistol with three “tranquilizer darts”. If hit, the Prey must fall to the ground and submit to the Hunter’s restraints. Captured prey is considered the personal property of the Hunter for the remainder of the day. Our ground rules include a “no penetration” clause. There are no other specific restrictions on what the captor may do with his prisoner.

If the prey avoids capture and successfully returns to base with four flags, the hunter becomes the prey and the game continues, now with only sixteen flags available. A defeated hunter is given only a three minute head start.

Chris and I decided to have a game. We drew cards to see who had which role, high card was Hunter. I drew first and was pleased to see the queen of hearts. Chris then pulled his card from the center of the deck and flipped it over. King of spades (of course).

He grinned at me. “The flags are out there. You have ten minutes before I come a-hunting.”

He punched the Start button on the timer and I hurried out the door.

I decided to get as far away as possible so headed for the perimeter of the property, hoping to work my way inward while keeping an eye and ear out for Chris. I got lucky and came across my first flag as I climbed the east ridge. Staying near the fence I began working my way around. Much too soon I heard footsteps through the undergrowth and spotted Chris working his way toward me. He’d apparently guessed my plan and was already hot on my heels.

I chose to hunker down and hope he missed me rather than make a run for it. Managing to work my way into a hollow behind some downed trees without making too much noise as he closed in, I watched his sneakers go by within a few yards of me. I stayed silent as he disappeared through the trees, listening as he moved away. I was amazed at how quiet he was. After what seemed like a suitable wait I slowly slipped out of my hidey-hole and eased away in the opposite direction.

My heart was pumping and my breath was much quicker than the exertion called for. This was exciting! It felt like childhood games of hide-and-seek but with an erotic edge. I was sexually aroused and every one of my senses was working overtime.

I moved carefully along the fence, watching for Chris and flags. I spied a bit of color in the undergrowth and thought it might be one. I’d heard nothing from Chris since he’d disappeared from my view so was on high alert as I slowly worked down the steep slope. Sure enough, it was the second flag. As I squatted to pick it up something whizzed past me and splatted on the ground just to my left. I instantly leapt to my feet and hustled off down the stream bed, Chris close behind. The second paintball went sailing past. Only one more, I thought.

It’s hard to hit a moving target so I kept running. Unfortunately for me, the stream bed eventually ended in very thick undergrowth. Chris knew that as well as I did and that he just needed to keep me in sight. In a desperation move, I suddenly veered to my right and started up a steep slope. My hope was that Chris would take a shot and miss with his last paintball.

He was too smart for that. Instead he followed me up the slope. I was giddy and frantic, the excitement almost unbearable as he closed the gap.

I reached the top of the hill and set of at a run down the road, hoping to find a way to lose him. And then I saw a flag, just ahead, hanging on the gate. I put on a burst of speed and grabbed it as I flew past. Now I only needed to elude capture long enough to return to the cabin.

I raced through the trees, Chris running behind me but too far away to take a chance with his final shot.

And then, of course, I tripped. A branch or something. One moment I was sailing along, exulting in my imminent victory, the next stumbling, almost recovering, falling to my knees, looking up at his smiling face as he fired his pistol, hitting me right in the chest. I closed my eyes and feigned unconsciousness as the rules demanded while he fished in his backpack for rope. In moments he had my wrists bound behind my back and my arms lashed to my torso.

At his command, I worked my way up to my knees and slowly stood up. He’d won fair and square and I stood quietly as he blindfolded and gagged me with a piece of stretchy rubber, first stuffing my mouth with one of the bandannas I’d found. He then tied another rope round my waist and using the tails as a lead, he led me off into the woods.

We went several hundred yards, me walking gingerly, blind and at his mercy, he cajoling, exhorting me to move faster, playing the part of the evil captor. Before long we stopped. He helped me sit with my back against a tree while he bound up my legs.

I sat quietly listening to him scuffling at something. It sounded like he was removing his jeans. Then I felt his hands on my shoulders as he slid up close.

“That was pretty exciting, don’t you think?” he asked, his face apparently just inches from mine.

I nodded and attempted to answer in the affirmative, my words garbled by the gag.

“Almost too exciting,” he continued. “I’m so hot right now...”

I felt his rigid cock slide between my bound legs. He began slowly pumping between my calves, the head of his cock hitting my denim-clad thighs.

It only took him a few moments before he moaned a little and I felt his hot seed gush out onto my bare legs and shorts. He rested against me for a moment.

“Nice,” he said quietly. “Very nice. I think I’m gonna enjoy having you as my captive. Let’s get you back to camp.”

He untied my legs and released me from the tree, then helped me to my feet and removed my now-sticky shorts. Still gagged and blindfolded, I was led away.

When we arrived he had me stand while he arranged things, then sat me in a chair and tied me to it quite tightly. I sat there in my dark world while he wiped the spunk off my legs and cleaned me up with a damp rag, then left me in silence, still fully aroused and squirming.

Sometime later he returned. I heard him moving around and saw flashes around my blindfold as he took some photos.

He teased me for a while, stroking my arms and legs, gently rubbing my crotch. I was quite aroused but he was careful to keep me from getting too close to the edge. He told me I was free to attempt an orgasm but I knew his intention was to keep me on the edge as long as he could.

He continued teasing me. He slid my cock out of my jockeys and toyed with it for a while, gently sliding a finger up the length, occasionally giving it a few firm strokes, getting me close but not close enough to get myself over the edge. After a while he pulled my shorts back up and left me.

When he returned he untied me from the chair and helped me to the floor where he frogtied my legs. More photos were taken and more teasing was inflicted, this time gentle strokes on my arms and legs with occasional forays to my cock. I shivered with delight and frustration as he repeatedly brought me close to orgasm only to back off at the last possible moment.

After an almost unbearable amount of this he flipped me onto my back and once again fucked my bound legs. This time it took him a lot longer but after he added some lube he eventually came.

He again cleaned me up, then moved to the chair. He told me I had a few minutes to attempt release during which he wouldn’t interfere. I rolled onto my front and attempted to hump the rug but my cock was trapped under me and wasn’t in a good position to get much friction.

I squirmed and humped and while I was unsuccessful in my attempts to reach orgasm I can’t imagine a better way to spend a day.

Chris suggested another game soon. I was more than ready.
Last edited by MaxRoper 5 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Sounds like you guys had an awesome time!
Thanks for sharing, mate.

Looking forward to reading more from you.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Thanks Bondagefreak and Gag82! Comments and compliments are oil for my writing machinery.

Summer is coming and I'm sure we'll play again. Meanwhile I have descriptions of several more games in my files. They need a bit of cleanup but will be posted soon.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

That actually sounds like a fun time! Too bad I don't have any friends willing to play those kind of games. Anyway, hope to see more from you
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

Stories like this make me totally jealous! Some people have all the fun ;P

Definitely keeping a lookout for more stories from ya!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]MaxRoper[/mention] Don't forget to add your story to the Story Catalogue section!

Veracity

Post by Veracity »

Fun story!
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Enjoyed every line of it. Nice suspense with collecting the flags, the race through the woods is full of rythm...
Sexy part is "efficient" too :) Not sure I would have stand so long without "errupting", you were a master in self-control... Heated up like you can be at that ( estimated ) age and with the hunt tension building up...
Hope you had an opportunity at revenge and curious about how you fared :)
Well done and thanks for sharing.
EDIT: just red the prequel: you're both older than I thought, so the" hold your fire" performance wasn't that impressive LoL
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Thanks LK3869! Comments like yours make me very happy. I really appreciate you taking the time to give a complete review.

And yes, we're much too old for this sort of thing :lol: (not).

There's at least one, maybe two more episodes on the way. We've played this game several times but not all games make great stories and I'll use a little artistic license to combine the best parts.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

MaxRoper wrote: 6 years ago Thanks LK3869! Comments like yours make me very happy. I really appreciate you taking the time to give a complete review.

And yes, we're much too old for this sort of thing :lol: (not).
You're welome, we all like feedbacks... And don't worry: won't lecture you on maturity, since you've seen what I post on DA, would be quite unrealistic ;)
And my neighbor and i did played that kind of games longer than most boys do. No tie up or penalties, tho... Now i sense it had to mean something but was really "un-instinctive" in those years... I think he just needed a push and was to lost to provide it :roll:
Will share that later, working on it...
Keep on the good work, guys like me need new material to fuel their visual inspiration.
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
tiedtarzan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tiedtarzan »

Great Story!
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Great story! The chase was exciting, and you did an excellent job making me feel like I was the one being tied up and teased. ;)
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

This was a wonderful read. I could so get into the game and the results. I hope we will read more of your work MaxRoper!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

TightsBound wrote: 6 years ago Great story! The chase was exciting, and you did an excellent job making me feel like I was the one being tied up and teased. ;)
I can't imagine a better compliment. Thank you!
fratboydanny wrote: 6 years ago This was a wonderful read. I could so get into the game and the results. I hope we will read more of your work MaxRoper!
I will post another of these soon. I also have several other stories in the works.

Your compliments and encouragement are greatly appreciated.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]MaxRoper[/mention]
Any news on those "other" stories, mate? 8-) Looking forward to them.

MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

[It's been a while but II'm finally feeling somewhat better. Here's the long-delayed next part to this. There's probably one more.]

For our next round I was to be the Hunter. Chris made lunch while I put out the flags. After we ate I retired to the trailer with a timer set for ten minutes while Chris went out to forage.

I did not do well. I spotted him in the distance once but that was it. Eventually I heard the dinner bell and knew he’d returned to the trailer with four flags. I found him sitting on the porch, bandanas next to him.

“I think you better go collect the rest of the flags,” he said.

I nodded and did as he suggested, returning with the remaining sixteen flags. I’d thought about leaving a few out there so I’d know where they were but decided that’d be cheating (and I couldn’t think of a way to do so without Chris knowing).

We had lunch and discussed the game so far. He was a good sport, refraining from excessive gloating. I reciprocated by congratulating him on his victories in both roles.

He took the flags, counted them, and went off to disperse them. He then went in the trailer with his timer set for three minutes instead of ten. My penalty for losing.

I found a flag almost immediately. Then my luck ran out. After a long fruitless search I was crossing the creek when I saw one on a branch. As I was stuffing it my pocket Chris came charging down the bank. I started running but didn’t get very far before a pellet splattered on my shoulder. I dutifully fell to the ground.

He poked me with his toe, rolling me over as he pulled ropes from his pockets. 
He squatted next to me and tied a rope to each wrist, then tied them together loosely behind my back. When I’d “recovered” from the tranquilizer dart he helped me to my feet and led me to his chosen site. My shorts were already feeling rather tight as my cock responded to the situation. The duffle bag full of rope awaiting us only increased my anticipation.

“That’s three in a row,” he commented.

I nodded glumly. On the other hand, losing wasn’t such a bad development in this game.

“Gonna make you a star,” he said, positioning me between two oaks a little over five feet apart. He disconnected the two ropes holding my wrists and tied each to a tree at about head height, stretching my arms wide.

He ran his fingers along my arms, stroking softly. A few minutes of this and I became quite aroused and was having trouble keeping my balance. He squatted and pulled my legs wide apart, tying my ankles to the same trees.

“Looking good, Mr Roper. You seem to be sending a lot of time as my captive. How do you like it?”

“It’s exciting,” I admitted.

“Good,” he said. “I plan to keep the excitement building for a long time.”

He ran his index finger slowly up my leg from the top of my sock to the bottom of my shorts. I wanted him to continue up my thigh into the leg of my shorts where my cock was waiting and hoping. Instead he moved to the other side and did the same thing. He stroked and teased me and eventually his fingers did make it higher up. When he grazed the tip, it elicited an involuntary moan.

“Ooh,” he said. “You like that, don’t you?”

I nodded, not wanting to speak, knowing my voice would quaver.

“A little wet spot on the tip,” he said. “Not much yet, but we have time.”

He played with my arms and legs some more, stroked my stomach, and kneaded my ass while carefully avoiding more than incidental contact with my cock, knowing such contact was what I most craved.

Moaning or begging would earn me a gag and I didn’t want that. Not yet. However it wasn’t easy keeping quiet as he repeatedly brought me close to orgasm, backing off at the last minute each time. His touches were having the desired effect and I was twitching with excitement and frustration. He got me close to the edge yet again, then stopped and walked around me, gloating and taking photos.

“Imagine that. The legendary Max Roper all tied up, stretched out and available. I’ll bet you really wanna come, don’t you?”

“Mm-hmm,” I sighed and nodded, squirming, trying to rub against my shorts.

“Good! We may get you there. Eventually. Say, look at that,” he said as walked behind me. “You found two flags.” He pulled the two bandanas from my hip pocket.

“Yeah,” I said. “Halfway there.”

“Those flags you found might make a suitable gag for you if you don’t keep quiet.”

I nodded and stopped talking. Not knowing what he had in mind was part of the fun. I assumed he planned to gag me at some point no matter what, but I saw no reason to hurry things.

He squatted down to untie my legs from the trees and helped me lean against one of them, then tied my wrists behind the little oak and wrapped more ropes round my torso holding me there. He stood back and watched me squirm, then knelt to bind my legs, using ropes at my ankles, calves, and thighs, taking time to stroke and tease me, adding to my agitated state. When he had my legs roped up to his satisfaction he went back to stroking and teasing me. After a particularly frustrating and delightful foray up the leg of my shorts he began gathering up his things.

“Gonna leave you here while I go get a beverage and maybe a snack. If a bear or something comes by, try not to look so edible.” he touched my shoulder. “See ya.”

“Hey,” I said as he started up the path. “Will you bring me some coffee?”

He laughed and came back.

“I guess that means you’re ready for a gag now. Don’t know where those flags have been, maybe poison oak or something. I have another idea.”

He was right. I’d called out to him because I was ready for a gag. If I was going to be left alone, a gag would help keep me centered.

He sat in the pine straw and removed his shoes and socks. The shoes went back on his feet. I knew where the socks were going. He rolled one up and stuffed it in my mouth. The other went round my neck holding the first one in place, the knot pulled down tight pushing the sweaty sock deeper into my mouth. He cupped my crotch and rubbed a bit before strolling off.

I stayed trussed to the tree well into the afternoon, drifting, squirming now and then, wishing he’d maybe tied the rope around my thighs just a little higher to give me something more to rub against.

On the other hand, at this point I was somewhat ambivalent about reaching orgasm. It would eventually be mandatory but for now I felt incredible, bound tightly to a tree, gagged, and completely on edge. An orgasm would remove the edge and make the rest of the experience a lot less enjoyable.

Nor did I wish to put up with his gloating if he found a large wet spot on my cutoffs. I assumed he had more shenanigans in store for me and would continue with his plan regardless. I’d enjoy whatever was next a lot more if I could keep that orgasm on the horizon, so I tamped down the natural urges and balanced on the edge.

When Chris returned he removed the gag and gave me a drink of cold water. It tasted good after eating a sock for most of the afternoon. Then he knelt at my feet and began untying my legs, once again teasing me with his touches until I was again on the verge of ejaculation.

With my legs untied he gave me an up-from-under look as he unbuttoned my shorts and unzipped me. He slowly pulled the shorts down and I gasped as my cock sprang free. He gave me one slow stroke from base to tip, then stood up and released my arms, quickly retying them in front.

“Let’s move on to the next bit, shall we?”

He tied a rope around the base of my cock and used it as a leash to lead me deeper into the woods. He positioned me under an overhanging branch and had me stand on a log as he fastened my wrists over the branch. He bound my legs at ankles, calves, and thighs, then had me step off the log, stretching me out.

After taking a few photos he began edging me mercilessly, using his hands, some lotion, and his devious imagination. He had to stop and gag me again to keep my moans from disturbing the wildlife.

Eventually he stood up and pushed his groin against mine, his hands reaching around and kneading my ass cheeks.

He breathed heavily as he slid his body up and down, pressing hard against me.

He was rubbing against my exposed cock and I thought I’d come in a few seconds, however the friction from his shorts was somewhat painful, causing me to lose my edge.

Chris had the opposite reaction. He gave two hard final pumps and moaned loudly, twitching and pushing himself against me before sliding to the ground and rubbing out the last bit. He looked up at me with a sheepish smile, then stood and removed my gag.

“Oops, hmm?” I said.

“Oops indeed,” he replied. “And what an oops it was. But that was supposed to be yours.”

“Yeah, well, maybe later,” I said. “Say, I don’t suppose you could let me down? This is something of a strain.”

“Oh. Yeah. Sorry.”

The wet spot was quite noticeable on his faded cutoffs as he untied me from the branch.

There were no specific rules about the Hunter’s orgasms but he didn’t argue when I suggested it was my turn to hunt.
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Love this new chapter! Thank you.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Thanks Danny. One more chapter left. It needs a bit more work but will be up soon.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Take your time; only post when you are happy with the piece.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

I'm glad you were able to post the second chapter. Looking forward to chapter three.
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

Another great chapter - just a question - do you want to be untied immediately after orgasm? I always do and has led to some frustrating times....
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

I do want to be untied right after orgasm and Chris is quite understanding. Most of the time.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Fantastic story! Can't wait for part 3
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Thank you [mention]harveygasson[/mention] ! It's quite rewarding to receive a note this long after posting.

There is another section in the bin awaiting final tuning. Chris mentioned I'd used a good deal of poetic license and was stretching things quite a bit by calling the next one a true story so I've been holding off. Perhaps I'll tweak it and make it just a bit more fact-based.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

MaxRoper wrote: 5 years ago Thank you @harveygasson ! It's quite rewarding to receive a note this long after posting.

There is another section in the bin awaiting final tuning. Chris mentioned I'd used a good deal of poetic license and was stretching things quite a bit by calling the next one a true story so I've been holding off. Perhaps I'll tweak it and make it just a bit more fact-based.
Well I'm sure it'll be great either way
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic