My Wife Hogtied Me - F/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
COOChob
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My Wife Hogtied Me - F/M

Post by COOChob »

I decided to change it up a bit and post the first time I was tie up by my wife and also the first time I was hogtied by my wife. My wife loves getting tied-up and I love doing the tying but there have been maybe 15-20 times over the past 26 years where my wife tied me up that made me incredibly hot. In this post I am going to tell of two occasions where my wife tied me, and I loved it.

The first time my wife ever tied me up, it was uneventful, but it was hot, and we still talk about it. It was fall of 96, we were 21 years old and had only been together a couple of months. My wife was ready for work, she cut hair at a salon that had a dress code. She was wearing a form fitting corduroy dark blue skirt, the top part of the skirt was like overalls, a knit white short sleeve shirt underneath and dark blue shoes that covered her hot little feet but had a moderate heel she was made up and looking good. I was fresh out of the shower standing at the bathroom sink with a towel around my waste when my wife walked in holding a coil of rope. I never kept my rope the way she had it, she wrapped it in a loose circle that was probably 1 foot diameter when she wrapped it and was holding the top where the rest was hanging down. I instantly realized she had gone through the rope pile and found the perfect rope and prepped it. Back then she did her nails, they were long, and she always had them painted to coordinate with her toes. My wife is naturally petite, back then she was approximately 5'-6" and 110 lbs, had short blond hair and when she made this half mouth crooked smile when she was kinky that would blow your mind. So now she's standing there with a crooked mischievous grin on her face dressed for work holding a coil of rope and she simply says, "put your hands behind your back". I couldn't figure out what was going on, because she was very punctual, she was opening the salon that day and there wasn't enough time to mess around and her still make it to work on time. I was turned on so much I would have done anything, so I turned around and put my hands behind my back, she had a short length of rope, so I figured I would be out in less than 30 seconds. My wife moved my hands where they were 3 or 4 inches apart and started tying my hands gently, she wasn't tying them real tight but she was tying them as if she knew what she was doing. She finished and put her hands on my shoulders to turn me around, my dick was so hard it was sticking straight out of a wet towel that was wrapped around my waste. She started making fun of me and laughed lightly, even though I didn't know it yet, she knew I wasn't getting out and she would have to let me go. She was watching me try to get free and kept asking me if I could get out, I was too embarrassed to say no as I was struggling to get free. At one point she said OK then, if you can get free, I'm just going to go to work and started walking away. That's when I had no choice but to admit I couldn't get free or I would have to cut myself free with a knife. She came back over to me, still laughing at me and removed my towel. Now I was standing naked, my dick couldn't get harder than it was, hands tied behind my back. She teased me for a few minutes, she was tickling my balls with her nails but not touching my cock and making fun of me in a light seductive voice in my ear. Then she turned around and untied my hands, which was real gentle and methodical and after I was free, she got her stuff and told me we would play when she got home. I was 21 years old and I was dying, so the second she shut the front door, I beat off for no more than 3 seconds before I finished. I really can't remember what happened that night when she came home at this point, but I'll never forget that morning.

The 1st time my wife hogtied me was on Easter Sunday 1998. I remember the events of that day very well. We used to have a picture of us that was taken at my Aunt's house, it was in a heart shaped frame for a long time and it has unfortunately gone missing. I was so turned on by what happened on that day, for years I would look at the picture and beat off thinking about it.

In 1998 my wife had finished college and was making good money cutting hair at a salon. Our relationship for the 1st year and a half was incredible. She worked with a couple of ladies there that were in bad relationships and from what I gather hated seeing us so happy. They spent a better part of a year trying to create drama between Shelly and I and it was starting to test our relationship. We were still having regular kinky sex, but it wasn't on the same every day before work and then after work and then marathon Friday/Saturday/Sunday sex we had been having. Shelly and I both worked a long day the Saturday before Easter and didn't have sex that night. I was still 22 and was always horny to the point I thought I had a problem, so by Sunday Morning, I was ready to get off. Shelly didn't wear pantyhose regularly then even though she had several pair of black, tan and at least one pair of brown pair she would wear with a brown outfit she had. Her legs have always been incredible, but women were wearing pantyhose much less by then and it was starting to become as my wife would say "old lady thing." Since I have known her, she has never worn tan pantyhose unless it was for play time.

We had already moved in together by this point. Shelly bought an "Easter Dress" that was a one-piece dress. The bottom skirt portion was black, lightly pleated, the material on the bottom had crushed velvet feel to it but was thin, it covered 1/2 to 2/3 of her thigh and when she was standing stuck out 4 or 5 inches from her leg. You could see a little bit of leg, but not inappropriately short. A seem separated the top and the skirt, the top was short sleeve, wasn't soft to the touch, was lacey but not see through. We had already moved in together by this point, was dressed and sitting of the couch. When Shelly came out, she was wearing her dress with black sheer pantyhose and black high heel shoes. When I saw her in that outfit, I got hard just looking at her. She had worn pantyhose numerous times to work, but she never wore heels like high and with a pointed heel like that because she was on her feet all day. Our day was set up where we were going to Church, then stopping by my Aunts for a little it, then going to her Aunts to eat dinner (which was at 2:00 PM, her family does every holiday dinner early). We didn't have time to play before Church, so I knew it was going to be a long day. On the way to church in the car, I didn't see a lot of her leg even though I was checking her out. Her legs were side by side and I drove an Iroc Camaro at the time, the seats were deep and the console was high blocking my view.

I was walking behind her as much as I could when we got to church because I was loving the way her legs looked. When we finally got into Church and sat down, she crossed her legs. When her legs were side by side, you couldn't see much leg, but when her legs were crossed, I could see at least 2/3 of her thigh. Even though tan pantyhose are my 1st choice by a mile, a distant 2nd is sheer black. Seeing that much leg right next to me in sheer black pantyhose was unsustainable. I told her she was killing me, and I don't remember exactly what she said, but she wasn't amused and sort of blew it off. If she wasn't intent on cock teasing me the entire day, she could have moved her legs side by side and covered up. She didn't do that, she alternated which leg was crossed the entire mass. Luckily, I was wearing boxer briefs, because I was hard most of the way through the mass.

We went over to my parents' house after Mass to visit and I tried to get her down in the basement so I could pull her pantyhose down and fuck her, she wasn't into it at all and seemed annoyed as if we hadn't done it a hundred times in the past. We left there and went by my Aunts house for a half hour or so, my Aunt wanted a picture of us all dressed up, she shot the pic I referenced earlier in front of a spruce tree where she had probably taken thousands of pictures. We had a 20-minute drive to her Aunt's house for dinner, my blue balls were starting to get into the danger zone and my underwear was soaked in pre-cum that had been rolling out of my dick from all of the boners I had been getting over the past 3 hours. On the drive there, I was trying to get some relief in the form of a hand job or to get her to agree to let me pull off on a backroad (we lived in a Rural Area) to fuck, she was not having it.

This was the 1st time I had ever been to her Aunt's house, I was hoping when we got there, I could find a private area and could convince Shelly to jack me off or fuck me, I was in desperation mode. When we arrived, I was shocked at how small her Aunt's house was. Her Aunt had two high school age kids, a boy a girl and was still married, I don't know how they did it. They lived in 3-bedroom 1 bathroom house that couldn't have been more than 900 square feet and every room was tiny. After 1 minute of surveying the house, I knew I wasn't getting anything there, plus her Shelly's Grandma was there, she loved me to death and I didn't want to ruin that. I started to worry that if I didn't cum soon, there could be long term damage to my reproductive system.

Shelly's Uncle Bruce asked me if I wanted to go outside and hang out. They had the smallest house I had ever seen, but they lived on probably 3/4 Acres. They also had a huge deck with a pool, but Bruce wanted to go out and sit in some patio chairs that were sitting on the edge of a concrete slab where they had a basketball goal. We sat out there for about an hour waiting for the Ladies to finish dinner. For that hour, Bruce would complain about a specific thing he hated about Shelly's Aunt, it would be quiet for a minute or two, then he would complain about a new thing. This went on the entire time; we talked about nothing else. I was miserable from the blue balls. so, I wasn't in the mood to talk, I just wanted the dinner to get over with. Every once in a while, Shelly would come out on the porch and ask us something, then go back in. The temp as somewhere in the mid 60's with a nice breeze, for some reason that type of weather makes me extremely horny, so her coming out was making me so horny and to make matters worse, she wasn't wearing shoes. You should have seen Bruce when she came out, she looked so good, it was killing him too. I still remember the details of that day very well, but I don't remember eating at all, none of it. I think the build-up in my balls was starting to poison me and effecting my brain.

After we ate, Shelly helped clear the table, we said our goodbyes and headed back to our place. It had been a few hours since I tried anything sexual with Shelly and I decided I would leave it alone, if I had to beat off when we got home so be it. We got back to the apartment around 4:30, I grabbed a water and was sitting at a high-top table watching TV while she put food away that Shelly's Aunt sent her home with. Shelly had removed her shoes, but other than that we were both wearing the same clothes we had on since the morning. I was not really paying attention to her anymore, I was just waiting to see what would happen next. If she changed into sweats, I was going head straight to the bathroom and rub one out. Shelly came over to the table and showed me an angel figurine that was an Easter present from her Grandma, I think I did a convincing job of acting like I cared about it. She took it over to the TV stand, kneeled down in the floor, bent over where one arm was holding her up like she was on all fours and used the other arm to place the figurine on the middle shelf. She moved her knees and apart and crossed her feet while she was placing the figurine. The figurine in this location was way out of place, while she was holding the same position and with her back still to me, asked me if it looked good there. I told her it was out of place, so she moved it over on the same shelf and when she did she moved her body while also stroking her skirt up with the other hand. She pulled her skirt up enough to expose her ass and she wasn't wearing pantyhose. She then said something to the effect of "oops, I didn't mean to do that" but I can't remember exactly. The weather was so nice out, we hadn't sweat all day, but I still wanted to wash the day away and I figured I was finally about to get laid.

I pretended not to be amused, I told her I was going to take a shower and headed to the bathroom. I took a shower and she never came in, so I thought I may have blown it. I got out, dried off and went back to towards the bedroom. As I was coming down the hall, I could see her backside and legs through the door, she was still wearing the dress and pantyhose but no shoes. I walked into the bedroom; she was standing at the foot of the bed. What we refer to in our house as "the furry blanket" was laid out on the bed. "The furry blanket is a soft fleece blanket that she loved getting hogtied on. When it's laid out on the bed or floor, it's an unspoken signal that someone's getting hogtied, we've had many furry blankets through the years. There were 2 lengths of rope laying on the bed and she was holding a 3rd length of rope in her hand. Since she was wearing pantyhose with no panties, I figure she wanted me to hogtie her and give her nothing as punishment for giving me blue balls. My dick was as hard as it could get.

She looked me straight in the eye, with her crooked mischievous smile, grabbed the spot where my towel was tied and let it drop down in the floor. She was still holding a coil of rope in the other hand. As I stood there naked with a massive hard on, she had the same grin on her face and asked me "Do you want me to Hogtie you?" I could tell she wanted to completely embarrass me. We had a ton of kinky sex by this point, but there was only one time when I fucked her while she was hogtied and I made her me "I love it when you hogtie me and fuck me", but that was the only time an admission of that kind had happened. I replied no, because I was too embarrassed to say yes. She repeated the question in the same manner "Do you want me to hogtie you?" I said no again but she could tell I wanted it bad, she asked again, but this time in a different tone. She was laughing this time but she made me feel like if I said no again, she would say OK and put the rope away, so I said yes. I was standing naked in complete and total shame, then she chuckled and said "Lay down on that rock hard cock, I'm going to hogtie you good." At this point I was reduced to rubble, as I moved over to the bed to lay down she was still laughing at me. She made sure I laid down where my head was at the edge of the side of the bed. After I laid on my stomach, she instructed me to put my hands behind my back, she was still at the foot of the bed. Once I laid down and put my hands behind my back she was laughing as she moved from the foot of the bed in front of me. She still had the coil of rope in her hand but had also draped a 2nd rope around her neck like a seamstress with her tape measure, like she was getting ready to get down to business.

She stood in front of me and bent over me, started tying my hands just barely apart like she did before. The front of her skirt was sitting just over the back of my head, I had no choice but to look her hot little feet while she tied my hands. I could see the pink toenail polish through her sheer toe stocking as my hard cock was rubbing the furry blanket. It occurred to me that she positioned me this way so that I would have to look at her feet in the pantyhose while I was getting tied. She knew that it would kill me to look at those legs and feet all day, dreaming of tying them, just to end up getting hogtied while having to look at them. I could already tell that I wasn't getting out as she finished knotting off my hands, the lengths of rope she had pulled were the longer pieces and she used all of the 1st piece on my hands. She knew just how to tie me where it wasn't tight, but I couldn't get out.

She got up on the bed and moved behind me, she told me to bend my knees and put my feet up the air. I could tell she was getting a lot of satisfaction out of this. She put her hands on the inside of my knees and as she pushed them apart, she said "spread em apart" She pushed until my knees wouldn't go any farther apart. At one point she lightly smacked my leg as punishment because she thought I wasn't spreading them wide enough. As I moved my knees apart, I could tell my cock was either getting harder to my knees spread wide was causing more pressure on my hard cock and driving it into the furry blanket. She then she crossed my ankles and tied my feet with the entire second rope then knotted it behind my feet so I couldn't get to it. It seemed like she was taking her time tying me. It was hot because I think she wanted me to have to voluntarily submit to a petite little girl for a longer period of time, she was enjoying tying me and wanted it to last as long as possible because she had been waiting a while to get her turn. It may have been the total mental control he had over my cock at that moment. After she had my feet tied, she took the 3rd rope and tied my hands and feet together, she wrapped the rope around my hands long ways and knotted it off, then did the same on my feet in the back once again where I couldn't reach it. I was triple fucked at this point, this was the first time I had ever been hogtied and she wasn't lying when she said she was going to hogtie me good.

She got off the back of the bed and came around in front of me, at that point I was trying to get out, but I couldn't reach the knots. I was so embarrassed, I also wanted to revenge hogtie her as we like to call it but I was not getting out on my own. As I was struggling around, I had to watch her remove her dress, then her bra. As she was taking her dress and bra off, I was hoping she would leave her pantyhose on.
Apparently, she wasn't finished torturing me, because she stayed in her pantyhose but put on a silky button up pajama top that was part of a set with shorts that her ass hung out of, but she didn't put the shorts on. She walked over to the bed and sat next to my head and crossed her feet in front of me. She put her hands between my legs and was lightly playing with my balls with her fingernails. She told me that I was a bad boy for looking at her legs all day and this is what bad boys get. She told me if I can't behave, she's going to start hogtying me on my rock-hard cock so I better get used to it. She told me how easy it is to get me hogtied when she's wearing pantyhose. She went on like this for only a minute or two and I couldn't hold back any longer. The combo of her cock teasing me all day, making me admit I wanted to be hogtied, getting hogtied where can't get out, seeing her feet, tickling my balls, and my cock rubbing the furry blanket was more than I could handle and I started blowing a load all over the blanket, it felt like gallons came out. I was loving the embarrassment of the hogtie but blowing a load all over myself while I was hogtied was more than I thought I could bare. She said before I came, she said she could feel my balls tighten up and she knew it would be big.

After I came, she was still slowly rubbing my balls and taunting me. I was still really horny but was lying in a lot of cum so my cock was only semi hard. She untied my hogtie rope, rolled me over where I was leaning my back up against the footboard of the bed, she kept my hands and feet tied while she cleaned up and she stayed in character. She told me I should be ashamed of myself for cumming all over myself without her even touching my cock, she said next time she's going to make me lay in my cum longer. I was back to rock hard, so she started stroking me slowly and asked me if I could get out, I told her yes. She was smiling and said go ahead and get out then. I struggled a bit but knew I couldn't get out. She continued stroking my cock slowly and asked me again if I could get out. I told her no, I was so embarrassed that I had to admit I couldn't get out while my hands were tied behind my back, my feet were cross tied and my cock was stone hard. She laughed at me while she continued to stroke my cock, then reached down with her other hand and started gently playing with my balls and said, "I've got you by the balls." She did this for 30 seconds or so. Without saying anything else, she got up and left the room. She came back with a towel and a bottle of moisturizer, she smiled and said, still can't get out can you?

She pumped some moisturizer on her hand and started slowly jacking my cock while she was licking my nipple and then she told me this: She knew that wearing pantyhose all day and cock teasing me would make me so hot I would be desperate, and I would eventually let her do anything to me. She told me took off her panties when we got to her Aunts because she was getting really wet thinking about what she was going to do to me, and she wanted to make herself cum a little from the pantyhose. She told me the reason she was going out on the deck was because the cool air felt good up her skirt and she wanted to see me so she could visualize me naked and hogtied. She said she came a little every time she came out was out there. Shelly had concocted a plan to ask me to stop at Shayna's house on the way home. (Shelly worked with another stylist named Shayna, she lived near Shelly's Aunt.) Shelly had been doing her best to frustrate me all day hoping I would get irritated and mouthy in front of Shayna. She would get the rope out that she put in her purse before we went to Church, make me strip down naked in front of Shayna, and hogtie me in the floor. She said she wanted to do it in the floor where after she was finished, I would have to lay on my cock and look at their feet. She was slowly stroking my cock and licking my nipple while telling me this, my hands were still tied behind my back, that was all she was able to tell me before I shot another massive load.

After she cleaned us up, untied me and we put our clothes on. I asked her if she made the story up about Shayna's, because my wife isn't that imaginative. Shayna was married, and they had a little boy, so I figured she made up since that is not the place for a naked hogtied man. She said that Shayna's husband took their boy on a trip somewhere with his family and Shayna was going to spend the day at her house alone because they weren't getting along. She must have planned it somewhat with Shayna because you wouldn't do that in front of someone without asking 1st. Shelly said she called Shayna's from her Aunt's little while before we left, and she was home but chickened out as we approached Shayna's Road. She got the idea from a dream she had told me about a few months before. In the dream Shelly carried rope and a ball gag in her purse so she could tie my hands behind my back and ball gag me if we were out somewhere and I got out of line. In the dream, her and Shayna took me in the women's bathroom at a bar where they tied my hands behind my back and gagged me. She told me she had all of the rope she hogtied me with in her purse the entire day.

I would love to know how the conversation between her, and Shayna went down, but Shelly has never told me. I know the girls at her Salon talked about their sex lives because she would tell me things about them. I recently asked Shelly about the conversation, she said it was a long time ago and she can't remember. She worked with Shayna for 2 years after, every time I was around Shayna, she acted the same as she did before. I was always waiting for it to come up, but we were always with a group.

My wife and I have had a lot of great bondage games since we met, I will continue to post.

I hope you enjoy
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

I'll be honest and say I was scared off at first how long this is, but then I couldn't stop when I started. Your wife sounds like a very captivating woman who really knows how to stir you up and get the most out of it
COOChob
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by COOChob »

Thanks rbtw, I was worried about the length, but I really had to write if from the beginning so you would feel what I went through. I love my wife more than anything in the world, but we've had tough times just like any other married couple. Our mutual love of Bondage is probably what kept us together through some of the rough patches, I think we both would have had a hard time finding new partners that we were attracted to with the same kink.
Last edited by COOChob 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

I was thinking about how great and detailed your memory is of this. But then I thought that if it had happened to me, I would remember it almost as well!!! [mention]COOChob[/mention]
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

COOChob wrote: 1 year ago Thanks rbtw, I was worried about the length, but I really had to write if from the beginning so you would be able to what I went through. I love my wife more than anything in the world, but we've had tough times just like any other married couple. The thing that kept us together through some of the rough patches was our love for bondage and the fact that we like the same things, I think we both would have had a hard time finding new partners.
That's wonderful how you two found each other and how a shared interest in bondage of all things pulled you through some of the rough patches. For me, bondage has helped our marriage in another way: my wife's embrace of my obsession with superhero bondage even though she was not familiar with this kind of kink at all. She still thinks it's weird, but she indulges me by playing along when she sees me in a spandex superhero outfit, and she'll wear a costume too sometimes. And I return the favor with her own fantasies that I'm not fully comfortable with. It's a real tangible way for us to show our loving acceptance of each other despite our many, many differences.
COOChob
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by COOChob »

@Mr Underheal, I remember a lot of these experiences and the things she said because I used to beat off regularly reliving them and my wife uses the same phrases in the same situations. For a stretch of 5 or 6 years, she would either say "you better not hogtie my ass up" or "are you gonna hogtie my ass up" almost every time I got rope out. If she says something that makes me hot and I tell her about it, she'll keep doing it.
jasonammzb4
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jasonammzb4 »

Loving this
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Excellent bondage story.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic