Tied By Girlfriend’s Dorm Roommate (F/M, M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tied By Girlfriend’s Dorm Roommate (F/M, M/F)

Post by Lost_the_keys »

It was kind of odd… the first time my college girlfriend tied me up in her dorm room, it was actually her roommate that tied me up first and left me there for her!

I had been dating Tiffany (“Tiff”) for about a month after having met at a house party. She was a freshman and I was a sophomore. We had already experienced a lot of bondage related foreplay and sex by this point, but Tiff had never tied me up in her dorm room. She had tied me up in my dorm before, but never in hers. I had tied Tiff in various ways and to her bed before.

On one occasion, we had her roommate Anna come home early one afternoon and catch me tying Tiff spread eagle to the bottom bunk of the room’s bunkbed. Anna just gave us a hard tine about it and left us to “finish things up” on our own. She was a great sport about it and also good at “going to study” elsewhere, leaving Tiff some privacy for a few hours when we wanted to have some fun. We were not so lucky with my roommate who was always there, except when he headed home on the weekends. Basically, any weekday fun had to happen in Tiff’s room.

Tiff had “invited” me to come over after my last class. She was supposed to have been done at the same time as me, but for some reason something ran long. She had called Anna and caught her just before she headed out (knowing Tiff wanted ‘a little privacy’ that afternoon).

When I got to their dorm, Anna greeted me and let me in.

“Hey Jon, Tiff is running late. She called and asked me to make sure you were tied up and waiting for her by time she gets here. It shouldn’t be that long.” Anna said.

“Are you serious?” I asked, sort of surprised by this.

“Of course!” she said with a grin, picking up a coil of white nylon rope from the pile sitting on the desk.

“Come on, lets go!” Anna encouraged as she stood beside the bunkbeds, uncoiling the rope.

Besides catching me in the act of tying Tiff spread eagle to the bed, the two girls were close and had talked about some of the bondage related things Tiff and I had done. Apparently Anna loved bondage as well.

Setting my backpack down, “Ok, where do you want me?” I asked.

“Back against the bed frame.” Anna instructed, tapping her finger on the pole running up from the headboard of the bottom bed, supporting the bed above it.

“Let’s go!” She encouraged, “I’m supposed to have you all tied up by time Tiff gets here.”

“Ok.” I agreed, walking over and standing with my back against the pole.

“Good! Now hold still.” She instructed as she crossed my wrists behind me and around the pole.

Wasting no time, Anna quickly wrapped the long, thin rope around and between my crossed wrists. Every few wraps, she stopped to tie a few snug knots, then kept right on going. After my hands were quite well tied, she wrapped the ropes around the pole, knotting it tightly, then looping back through my bound hands and back around the pole again.

When she was done, Anna ran the ends around my waist and tied them in front of me, out of my reach.

My hands twisted and pulled against the ropes as Anna finished her last knot in front of me with a solid tug.

“Not your first time tying someone up?” I asked.

“Of course not!” Anna replied with a sly grin as she picked up another coil of rope from the desk. “Girls like to be in control too.”

Kneeling down in front of me, “Feet together.” She instructed as she began wrapping the rope around my ankles.

After several wraps, Anna cinched between them and began knotting.

”Slide you feet back, against the pole.”

Anna began wrapping the ropes around the pole and weaving it between my ankles, continuing to tie and cinch more knots along the way. There was no possible way I would be able to wiggle my feet free.

My hands continued to twist and tug at the ropes, but I was stuck.

“I’ll give you credit Anna, you have some exceptional tying skills.” I complimented.

Looking up with a confident grin, “I know.” She replied.

“Maybe I could convince you to tie Tiff up for me?” I suggested.

“Maybe.” She replied with a grin.

Getting up and going over to Tiff’s closet, Anna opened it, then opened one of the drawers. A few moments later, she walked back over to me, holding up a pair white knee high socks and a black pair of Tiff’s tights.

“Open up!” She directed, then stuffed the two socks into my mouth, followed by the tights. Using the legs from the tights, she stretched and wrapped them a number of times around my head and knotted them behind it.

“There you go! All ready for whatever kinky fun Tiff has in store for you.” Anna proclaimed as she picked up her backpack and headed toward the door. She gave one last look back at me with a smile and walked out the door.

More to follow…
Last edited by Lost_the_keys 2 months ago, edited 5 times in total.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

I'm really enjoying this!
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

That's the type of roommate you want your girlfriend to have.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

rtbw wrote: 1 year ago I'm really enjoying this!
Thanks, as tine permits, I’ll get into how Tiff tied me up after that.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago That's the type of roommate you want your girlfriend to have.
She was great!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Continued…

I wondered if Anna enjoyed tying me up as much as I did. I hoped she hadn’t noticed the growing bulge in my pants as she methodically tied me to the bunkbed frame.

My hands continued to squirm helplessly in the ropes. I could feel a few knots with my fingertips between my wrists, but with the rope ends tied off around the pole, then around my waist in front of me, I had no slack to work with to untie anything.

I’m not sure if Anna planned it this way, but she had used one of the long, thin ropes for my hands, so there were A LOT of wraps around and between my wrists with A LOT of knots. Even if I had the rope ends and was able to reach the knots, the volume of them still would have taken me quite a while to try and untie and get out of. Her previous tying skill was obvious in her knot placement, making sure I couldn’t easily reach anything. I’m sure whoever she had previously tied up stayed that way until she let them out.

Looking down at my bound ankles, they remained tied snugly with the same skill as my hands. I would most definitely still be tied when Tiff got here.

Tiff was fairly new to bondage, but had always had a very intense (and secret lust for it). I guess she had been tied up a few times, but nothing like she craved now. The longer she was tied and more she struggled and fought against it, the more aroused Tiff became. I could securely tie her, leave her to struggle and work herself up then begin to tease her and get her off in no time. Keeping her restrained (rope, cuffs, scarves, pantyhose, tape…) and continuing to tease her almost drove her crazy as she helplessly struggled. Being fully bound in one manner or another for foreplay or sex led to orgasim after orgasim.

After experiencing what being tied up did for her, ALL of our fun involved her being helplessly bound in one way or another and driven crazy. (Of course, I had no problem with tying Tiff up! She was ALWAYS willing to cater to my stockings / pantyhose / tights fetish and loved dressing up however I wanted as long as it lead to her getting tied up.)

Then there were the few tines when Tiff wanted to be in control… these were far less frequent than the times she almost begged me to tie her up. She seemed to get another kind of kinky rush when she “seduced” me into the ropes and turned things on me. I didn’t mind… Tiff ALWAYS drove me crazy… usually multiple times before I got loose, or on one occasion, had to beg her to release me. She was quite proud of her tying work that day. As I mindlessly twisted my hands in the ropes, the thought of begging to get let out of this was becoming a distinct possibility.

Between the thoughts of what kinky fun Tiff had planned for us and the rush from being inescapably tied and gaged, I was getting quite hard.

Finally, I heard voices outside the door and the key being inserted to unlock it. A few seconds later, the door swung open…
Last edited by Lost_the_keys 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

Goddamn the tension is killing meeeee

Please do continue the storyyyy
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Oh stop it with the cliffhangers! 😁

Really great story, enjoying it a lot!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Flyingvulture wrote: 1 year ago Goddamn the tension is killing meeeee

Please do continue the storyyyy
It’s not intentional, just seemed like a good stopping point to get it posted. I will continue as time permits.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Canuck100 wrote: 1 year ago Oh stop it with the cliffhangers! 😁

Really great story, enjoying it a lot!
Glad you enjoyed. It was a good stopping point. More to follow.
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Great story. Please do continue. Absolutely love it and the characters.
ludwig
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ludwig »

[quote]Tiff was fairly new to bondage, but had always had a very intense (and secret lust for it). I guess she had been tied up a few times, but nothing like she craved now. The longer she was tied and more she struggled and fought against it, the more aroused Tiff became. I could securely tie her, leave her to struggle and work herself up then begin to tease her and get her off in no time. Keeping her restrained (rope, cuffs, scarves, pantyhose, tape…) and continuing to tease her almost drove her crazy as she helplessly struggled. Being fully bound in one manner or another for foreplay or sex led to orgasim after orgasim./quote]

WOW ! Sounds like my kinda girl ! :twisted:
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

dogrednuht123 wrote: 1 year ago Great story. Please do continue. Absolutely love it and the characters.
Thanks, working on continuing.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

ludwig wrote: 1 year ago
WOW ! Sounds like my kinda girl ! :twisted:
Thanks!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Continued…

Tiff entered with a huge grin on her face, seeing me standing there, tied quite securely to her bunk bed.

“Looks like Anna did one hell of a job.” Tiff said as she walked closer to inspect Anna’s tying work. “Damn! She did a REALLY good job.” She exclaimed, looking closer at my bound wrists and ankles.

“I really like this!” She said, poking at the gag tied tightly through my mouth. “I think you should gag me next time.”

Tiff was a feisty 5’3”, thin yet curvy build, perky chest, jet black hair pulled back in a pony tail, dark brown eyes and a very naughty grin on her face as she tugged at the rope tied around my waist.

“You couldn’t get out?” She questioned as she kicked off her shoes.

“I tried.” I did my best to mumble with my mouth still stuffed with Tiff’s knee high socks and pair of tights.

“Well, since she did all the tying work for me, I guess it means more tine to have some fun with you.”

My hands twisted and pulled against the ropes, but Tiff could see I wasn’t going anywhere. Her smile widened.

Standing right in front of me, Tiff pulled off her white ankle
socks, then her black leggings, followed by her t-shirt, leaving only her black lace bra and matching tiny black lace panties.

Going to her closet, Tuff gave me a smile as she pulled a new pair of black fishnet thigh high stockings with a wide lacy top out of her drawer. She always liked to wear black when she was feeling naughty and wanted me tied up or cuffed.

Sitting in front of me on the desk chair, she took her time putting each stocking on, slowly pulling it up each leg as I watched, her hands smoothing them into place on her toned legs.

The bulge in my pants grew even more as I watched, still pulling helplessly against the ropes.

Standing up and doing a slow turn for me, “You like?” She asked, walking closer.

“Hell yes!” I did my best to articulate.

“Well… you cooperate and let me do whatever I want and I’ll let you tie me up afterwards and do… WHATEVER… you… want…”

I nodded my head vigorously in agreement as Tiff gave me a kiss on my gag. Her hands rubbed against my throbbing cock for a minute before she loosened my belt and pants, letting my pants drop around my bound ankles.

Tiff rubbed a nylon clad foot along my leg as she reached into my boxer briefs, grabbing my cock and balls and freeing them.

“Mmmmm… I can wait to get you tied down on the bed later and ride that!” She whispered in my ear as her hand began stroking my shaft. “I’ll probably leave you gaged.”

I nodded in agreement as she giggled.

Sitting on the edge of the bed behind me, Tiff inspected Anna’s tying work, taking mental notes for the next time she ties me up.

“She did a REALLY good job.” Tiff repeated as she gave a tug at the ropes around my wrists and got up.

Moving in front of me, Tiff knelt down, her hands grasping my shaft as she began to slowly tease me. She was in no rush, enjoying herself as she made me squirm helplessly and strain helplessly against the ropes with each lick. She went on for probably 15-20 minutes… I was soooo close and she knew it!

“Are you going to cooperate and let ME tie you up?” She teased, giving my shaft a long slow lick that made me strain against the ropes even more.

I nodded my agreement, “Yes!”

Looking up with a grin as she gave me another long, slow lick, “Good, because I’m not done with you yet.”

Tiff took me into her mouth and it was over in a minute! I strained against the secure ropes as she got me off.

“Now for sone real fun… I’m tying you up!” She said as she began to untie my ankles.

More to follow…
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

So hot 🔥! Awesome story
RopedByWife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopedByWife »

Really enjoying this! Please continue.
I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures with my lovely wife. I've sure enjoyed experiencing them! If you have the time, I love comments. Happy tie-up games everyone!
ludwig
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ludwig »

Was Tiff particularly turned on by being gagged as well as tightly bound ?
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Great story so far. Can’t wait to read more!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

You are a lucky bloke, I am loving this story and so jealous
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Canuck100 wrote: 1 year ago So hot 🔥! Awesome story
Still more to add here……….
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

RopedByWife wrote: 1 year ago Really enjoying this! Please continue.
Thanks, working on getting more written up.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

ludwig wrote: 1 year ago Was Tiff particularly turned on by being gagged as well as tightly bound ?
The more we started to play with gags, the more she liked them. We didn’t use then every time I tied her… she liked to do other things with her mouth when I had her tied up.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

beeblebrox883 wrote: 1 year ago Great story so far. Can’t wait to read more!
Thanks, working on getting more written up and posted.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Dpsiic wrote: 1 year ago You are a lucky bloke, I am loving this story and so jealous
Thanks! Check back for the continuations soon.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic