Tied and Tickled Trivia

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
RopedByWife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tied and Tickled Trivia

Post by RopedByWife »

My wife had me in one of her favorite positions before bedtime last night - tied to the bed. I was naked as usual, laying on my back. My hands were bound together above my head and attached to the headboard. My feet were bound together and attached to the footboard. She was getting ready to play one of her favorite tie-up games. Most of her games had fun titles. This one she named “Tied and Ticked Trivia”. The game was simple. She read random questions to me from a set of Trivia Pursuit cards. If I answered correctly, she would reward me by slowly teasing my cock different ways. If I answered incorrectly, she would tickle my feet.

The first question I got right (It was my favorite category, “Arts and Entertainment”). For my reward she took her time kissing my shaft and slowly licking it like a popsicle while softly tickling the underside of my balls with her nice sharp fingernails, making me close my eyes and moan in pleasure. The second question, a geography one, I got wrong. That resulted in her attacking the soles of my feet with the same sharp fingernails. I gasped and laughed and wiggled helplessly in response. “This is fun, like playing an instrument!” she said, moving her fingers to tickle the tops of my toes. When I started to get out of breath, she stopped, game play continuing.

It went that way for the next hour or so. I got around half the questions right, which made for a perfect combination of teasing and tickling. I had enjoyed every minute of it, but frustration had been slowly building and I was ready to be finished off. My wife knowing that said “Thank you for appearing on ‘Tied and Tickled Trivia’ your prize is a nice blow job. Are you ready to claim your prize?” I indicated that I was indeed ready. “In that case, I’m going to have to gag you first” she continued “for no other reason than I love the sexy gagged sounds you make when I get you off!” I wholeheartedly agreed and soon found myself tightly gagged.

I watched her slowly straddle my legs and lean forward. Her mouth was inches from my cock, when suddenly she stopped, a perplexed look on her face. “Wait a minute!” she said “silly me, the games not over yet. That was only the first round. We still have round two and the bonus round!” In response I struggled like crazy and made loud frustrated gagged noises. The ropes held tight.

Returning to a kneeling position next to me, she drew the next card. “Contestants, prepare yourselves for round two.” “That’s not good.” she said “Geography, not your strongest category.” I moaned in response, and she read the question. “What is the longest river in Africa?” I knew the answer. “The Nile!” was my muffled response through the gag. “I’m afraid I can’t accept that answer.” my wife teased “The rules say all answers must be complete and intelligible. Tickling it is!”

My gagged laughter filled the room as she tickled my feet relentlessly. Soon I was gasping for breath. Fortunately, she didn’t keep at it very long. I fully expected another question but was happy to see her instead kneel at the foot of the bed. She began softly kissing the soles of my feet. Next, she sucked my toes and started slowly kissing her way up my legs. When she was almost up to my fully erect cock, she stopped and kneeled beside me.

Removing my gag, she kissed me deeply while slowly stroking my cock. Changing positions, she straddled my head facing my feet. Leaning forward, she stared slowly giving me head while pressing her wet pussy firmly against my mouth like a gag. I relaxed in my ropes and focused on what I was doing with my lips and tongue, knowing that would make me last longer. Later (time seemed to stop), I strained against my ropes, experiencing a full body release. At the same moment I heard her moans (which were muffled, gag-like, by my cock) as I felt a flood of wetness cover my mouth.

After we both finished together, she didn’t untie me right away. She lay beside me head-to-foot, out of breath, and wrapped her arms tightly around my knees. She rested one of her pretty bare feet on my bicep so I could tilt my head sideways and suck her toes. Releasing her hold on my knees, she reached up to lightly tickle my balls.

“Was that ok?” she asked. I assured her that it was fantastic. “That’s good” she said, “because round two will be tomorrow night….”
I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures with my lovely wife. I've sure enjoyed experiencing them! If you have the time, I love comments. Happy tie-up games everyone!