Superman Tied to a Pole (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Superman Tied to a Pole (F/M)

Post by rtbw »

I shared a story a while ago about wearing a Superman outfit when my then-girlfriend became the first person to tie me up. Years later, I appeared as Superman again when my wife had some real plans for me.

After I changed into my cape and spandex, I found her in the living room. She was wearing light blue short athletic shorts and a small pink dri-fit short-sleeve shirt. She greeted me cheerily, “Hi Superman! I’m so glad you’re here…I have a wonderful night planned for you.”

She walked up to me with her hands behind her back, and when she got close enough to hold me, she quickly put over my head a kryptonite necklace. (It was just a green Mardi Gras necklace.) I was then powerless to do anything when she grabbed my arm and led me downstairs into the unfinished part of our basement.

She pushed my back against a floor-to-ceiling pole in the middle of that unfinished space, and then she got to work tying me to it. She began by tying my wrists behind the pole. She then got down to tie my legs together at the ankles and also separately above the knees. After that, she got more rope to secure my legs to the pole at my ankles and knees.

Next, she got even more rope to strap me to the pole at my waist and chest. The rope at my chest not only secured me to the pole, but it also wrapped around my upper arms to keep them immobilized.

The vixen had one more rope to use, and she used it to wrap around me and the pole at the bulge of my red briefs. The bulge was already growing at this point, but the pressure of the rope made it want to grow even more.

Lastly, she did something that really surprised me. She gagged me with a scarf. I remember thinking it was an amazing move; I don’t think I’ve ever seen Superman gagged in the movies or comics. But I didn’t have much time to dwell on that thought because the devious woman started working on me.

She began by holding me by the side of my briefs and pushing her body against mine. That simple opening move really aroused me, and my growing erection pushed harder against the rope strapped over it. She then lifted her right leg to rub me with the inside of her thighs. It felt so good feeling her legs through the spandex stretched over my body.

After a while, she put her leg down and stepped back to begin tracing the “S” on my chest with her fingers. Her fingers explored all over my chest and abs, and when they found my nipples, she licked and kissed them through my spandex.

By now, the bulge in my briefs was very swollen and hard, and it felt uncomfortable straining against the rope over it. The villainess reached down and cupped my male parts at the crotch of my spandex, and she teased me saying, “I can’t wait to tell Lois you got a hard-on for me.” I wanted to yell at her to get her hands off me and she’ll never get away with this, but it was all muffled in my gag.

I felt so powerless in my Superman outfit, strapped to the pole and unable to deny the woman’s roaming hands from violating the most intimate areas of my body through the form-fitting spandex. But there was more in store, and I nearly died from the sensuality of what she did next.

She went down with her back on the ground, and she lifted a leg up so she could fondle everything in the crotch of my briefs with her foot. She looked up at me from the ground with her eyes focused on mine and her lips pursed in desire, and her foot rubbed and stroked my bulge over and over again. My stalk had gotten so swollen despite the rope strapped tightly over it.

It was an incredible feeling while my wife continued to grope me below the belt and everywhere else on my body. I relinquished all the strength in my body so that the ropes were the only thing that kept me standing. As I leaned against the rope that pinned me against the pole, the rope against the mound in my briefs dug in even more.

After some time, the villainess was standing again feeling me all over. When her hands returned to the part of my briefs that betrayed my erection, I reached my point of no return and blew my load. Each wave of climax pushed against the rope on my bulge, which intensified the peaks of pleasure. After the climax faded away, I was left tied to the pole for a while soaking in my spandex as my wife continued exploring my body. But finally, she ungagged and untied me so that I stood before her humiliated, unable to hide the big stain in my thin spandex.

To close out the game, my wife had a proposition: she’d help me clean up if I carried her upstairs. And that’s what I did. After I picked her up with her body across my forearms in front of me, feeling her legs made me hard again in my saturated spandex as I carried her up the stairs. When we reached all the way upstairs, she removed my red cape, peeled me out of the tight outfit, and proceeded to keep her promise.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Great story as usual. Like the idea that the crotch rope helped feed the helplessness of the kryptonite.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thank you for sharing that with us. You are a lucky fellow.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
luckyluke5280
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by luckyluke5280 »

What a good wife you have there. Lucky man!
I long for her to tie me and gag me with her socks and make me forever hers.

Discord: luckyluke5280#7320

After The Party (F/M): https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=19357
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago Great story as usual. Like the idea that the crotch rope helped feed the helplessness of the kryptonite.
Thank you, [mention]Reidy[/mention]. I feel like a superhero in tight spandex is just asking for a crotch rope when captured like I was.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Thank you, [mention]slackywacky[/mention] and [mention]luckyluke5280[/mention]. Believe me...I know how lucky I am, especially after so many years of self-bondage before I met her. She's the only person I've ever told about this side of me, and I'm so glad I can feel accepted when I appear before her in a cape and spandex tights and briefs. She'll oblige me a few times a year with these kinds of superhero bondage scenarios, and although I wish we did them more often, I'm thankful for the handful she gives me. They've accumulated over the years to a lot of great memories.
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Enjoyed the story! Lucky you!
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
RopedByWife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopedByWife »

Great story! Really enjoyed it!
I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures with my lovely wife. I've sure enjoyed experiencing them! If you have the time, I love comments. Happy tie-up games everyone!
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

luckyluke5280 wrote: 1 year ago What a good wife you have there. Lucky man!
Exactly what I was thinking…

Great story!
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Thank you, [mention]charliesmith[/mention], [mention]RopedByWife[/mention], and [mention]Canuck100[/mention]. I'm glad you enjoyed it, and I truly know I'm lucky to be indulged like that
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

Thank you for sharing! Very cool story and experience. I used to have a pool where I lived many years ago and got tied up to it a few times. I miss that particular experience, it is a very vulnerable position, hard to get free from and it also feels so real - like you really are kidnapped by some villain.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Treville wrote: 1 year ago Thank you for sharing! Very cool story and experience. I used to have a pool where I lived many years ago and got tied up to it a few times. I miss that particular experience, it is a very vulnerable position, hard to get free from and it also feels so real - like you really are kidnapped by some villain.
I get what you mean. Being immobile and tied while standing truly feels vulnerable. I wonder if there's something that can take the place of a pole so you can feel that again since you moved.
Megann
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Megann »

Cute story 😊
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Thank you, [mention]Megann[/mention]. I never thought to think of an experience like this to be cute, but it really is now that I think about it. :D

And thank you too, [mention]tiedinbluetights[/mention]. I'm glad you enjoyed the story.
Steve7207
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Steve7207 »

Hi, great story. You must be a really hot Superman in the tight spandex costume and briefs, tied helplessly to a pole and forced to flood your briefs and tights. I do this with my friend in his superman costume, first weakening him with kryptonite then tied to the bed spread eagled, edging him through the briefs until he soaks them. Sometimes do it with me in a Venom or Spiderman costume. You should do it also with your wife in a high cut spandex tank bathing suit, slowly seducing you as your erection strains in the briefs and you weaken from arousal, then she slides and presses against you and you come explosively through the briefs. I’ve done that with my GF as well and would do it to you slowly and seductively. Have you ever considered letting a guy do it to you? I would keep you on the edge through your tights so long that when you finally come you won’t be able to stand up, superstud! Anyway thanks again, cool guy!
Last edited by Steve7207 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

No, I haven't thought of that, but I'm good with my setup now. :D. Thanks for enjoying my post
RopedByWife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopedByWife »

I've just re-read your post. I've only been tied to the pole in the unfinished part of our basement (where there's a laundry room, and I have a small workshop) once or twice. I shared one memorable close call when my father-in-law almost discovered me down there tightly roped to the pole wearing only my wife's pantyhose. It's her least favorite way to capture me, as she loves to tickle me and prefers full access to the sensitive soles of my bare feet. Reading your post, I think I'll ask her if I could start an evenings playtime that way. She could leave me securely lashed to the pole, blindfolded and gagged for a while (while she watched her TV shows) and then release me with the agreement that she could continue the evening with me hogtied elsewhere in the house for round two.
I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures with my lovely wife. I've sure enjoyed experiencing them! If you have the time, I love comments. Happy tie-up games everyone!
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

RopedByWife wrote: 1 year ago I've just re-read your post. I've only been tied to the pole in the unfinished part of our basement (where there's a laundry room, and I have a small workshop) once or twice. I shared one memorable close call when my father-in-law almost discovered me down there tightly roped to the pole wearing only my wife's pantyhose. It's her least favorite way to capture me, as she loves to tickle me and prefers full access to the sensitive soles of my bare feet. Reading your post, I think I'll ask her if I could start an evenings playtime that way. She could leave me securely lashed to the pole, blindfolded and gagged for a while (while she watched her TV shows) and then release me with the agreement that she could continue the evening with me hogtied elsewhere in the house for round two.
Yes, I remember that story. I replied on that thread too...that was a great story, although I can only imagine how nervous you were that your father-in-law might come down the stairs. It sounds like a fair deal for you to be tied to the pole for a while and then your wife to do something else to you, but it seems like you worked it out from your other post. Congratulations!
Steve7207
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Steve7207 »

You are really hot. Nice package and bulge in the green briefs, clearly outlined. You like being tied up don’t you superstud, turns you on.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Thank you for the compliment. I was just playing my role as Robin!
Steve7207
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Steve7207 »

Yeah I can tell you love being tied up. You got 10 inches hard inside your briefs I can tell. Would love to see you in the superman costume. You are a real turn on and an excellent stud.
TTRising
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TTRising »

Steve7207 wrote: 1 year ago Yeah I can tell you love being tied up. You got 10 inches hard inside your briefs I can tell. Would love to see you in the superman costume. You are a real turn on and an excellent stud.
Who wouldnt want to be superman getting close to a hot villainess :lol: :lol: :lol:
Steve7207
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Steve7207 »

I bet you’re very hot in a Superman costume too Mr. TT. Tie you to the bed, and my hot villianess GF and I drain your superpowers.
Steve7207
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Steve7207 »

rtbw wrote: 1 year ago Thank you for the compliment. I was just playing my role as Robin!
How about a picture in your superman costume, Mr. rtbw, you hot stud. Let’s see what you’ve got hard in the blue spandex and red briefs, superstud.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic