Paris Balcony

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
RopedByWife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Paris Balcony

Post by RopedByWife »

Several years ago, my wife and I were staying in Paris while on a European vacation. It was our first stop and we had just arrived that morning. I don’t recall the name of the hotel, but it was in the Saint Germain district. Our room was on the 3rd floor (I remember it was a walk-up with a very narrow staircase). It was a beautiful room with French doors that lead out to a small private balcony with a curved ornate wrought iron railing. When we walked out unto the balcony, we found ourselves overlooking a bustling city square that was full of outdoor cafés. Directly across the square was a beautiful church.

After a late lunch at an outdoor café where we shared a couple of carafes of wine, we decided to go back to our room for a short nap, which would help relieve the jet lag and refresh us before going out again to experience the Paris nightlife. We undressed and climbed into bed, falling asleep in each other’s arms.

I awoke to the sounds of the busy city square below and the sensation of a cool fresh breeze blowing across my naked body. The covers had been pulled back. I was lying face down and my hands were being held together behind my back. I felt a doubled loop of rope being slid over my wrists and pulled snug. I lay still and pretended to sleep while my wife finished tying my hands. “Wake up sleepyhead” she said, giving my bare bottom a couple of light slaps.

I rolled over onto my side and looked at the room, which was bathed in soft late-afternoon sunlight. The French doors were thrown wide open. Long sheer curtains, which hung from an ornate curtain rod above the doorway billowed ghost-like into the room. The sounds of conversations and a street performer playing a guitar and singing in French wafted up. “Isn’t it amazing!” my wife said “I want to experience it all while I’m playing with you! I hope you don’t mind.” I didn’t mind at all. We were high enough that people below couldn’t see in, and our room directly faced no opposing buildings. In fact, there was only one problem. After all that wine, I realized I had to go to the bathroom. When I told my wife, she said “If you think I’m letting you escape, you have another thing coming. I have you right where I want you! You’ll have to do your business with your hands tied – oh, and you had better wash your hands when you’re finished like a good boy.”

I rolled out of bed and walked naked to the nearby bathroom with my hands tied. Even though I only had to pee, I decided to sit down to relieve myself, as I didn’t have use of my hands to help with aiming. After I was done, I used my bound hands to press the lever to flush and then backed up to the sink so I could wash them, per her instructions.

Walking back into the room, I saw my wife kneeling naked on the bed, arranging her coils of rope into a neat triangle, and laying out her favorite scarves. I lay down beside her and she started tying my feet. After that, she worked slowly - touching, ticking, kissing, and teasing me for several minutes between each added rope. She took the next thirty minutes meticulously completing a nice ropy hogtie. She sat back and watched me happily wiggling helplessly before blindfolding and gagging me with the scarves.

I felt her leaning over me, her breath on my cheek. She grabbed a handful of my hair and tilted my head back. Her mouth was close enough that her lips brushed my ear. She whispered, “I’m going to take my time teasing you and there’s nothing you can do about it!” I moaned softly in response, and she continued “And you’re going to do as you’re told or I’m going to drag you hogtied out onto the balcony so everyone can see you!” I moaned again in response, and she asked, “Are you going to do as you’re told!” “Mmmm Hmmmm!” I replied, nodding briskly. “In that case” she replied, “let’s get you on the floor so you can keep me company while I take a bath.”

Pushing my legs off the bed, but holding tightly to the ropes around my shoulders, she helped me to do a controlled slide off the edge of the bed onto the floor, where I landed in a kneeling position. The ropes forced me to sit back, my bare bottom resting firmly against my heels, I felt her standing before me, her hands on the back of my head, pressing my blindfolded and gagged face firmly between her legs. “If you do as you’re told, not only will I not drag you naked and hogtied out onto the balcony, I’ll remove the gag so you can service my bath-fresh pleasure zone later, but you had better be on that bathroom floor next to the tub before it stops filling, or else!” My head was released, and I heard her barefoot footsteps walk toward the bathroom. Within moments I heard the bathtub start to fill. I fell over on my side and started to wiggle in the general direction of the running water, trying to remember if there was any furniture in the way. If only the rope between my bound hands and feet were a little longer!

I tried to push off with my toes against the polished hardwood floor. I could barely move. I could clearly hear conversations in the square below and could hear the tub quickly filling. A cool breeze blew in the open-door raising goosebumps on my the backs of thighs and causing a delightful shiver down my spine. I tried to wiggle faster, grunting softly into my gag with the increased effort. As if to add to the “will I make it in time” predicament, the church bells across the square started to toll the hour.

I didn’t make it on time. I heard the water shut off when I was only halfway across the room. I heard my wife get out of the tub and towel off. She was standing over me. “Too bad. The balcony it is!” she said, deeply sighing as if disappointed in me. Pulling on my bound feet, she rolled me over onto a towel face down. My erect cock was uncomfortably pressed between my roped thighs and the firm surface of the floor. Grabbing the towel by one end, she used it to pull me (it easily slid on the smooth wood floor). I was being quickly pulled along in the direction of the balcony! Sounds from the square grew louder. I struggled frantically, but there was no escaping….

To be continued.
I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures with my lovely wife. I've sure enjoyed experiencing them! If you have the time, I love comments. Happy tie-up games everyone!