Jamie - My Buddies Neighbor M/F

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
COOChob
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Jamie - My Buddies Neighbor M/F

Post by COOChob »

Back in the Winter of 1994 a buddy of mine was messing around with a girl, her name was Jamie. We graduated from a high school with an enrollment of just under 500 in 1993 and I knew every single person that went to our school. Jamie was our age and lived in our town, but she went to school in a neighboring town, so I really didn’t know her at all. We were at a party a few nights before Christmas when my buddy told me that Jamie and her friend wanted to meet up, so we left the party, my buddy called them from a pay phone and we met them 15-20 minutes later in a grocery store parking lot. We drove around, had a few beers until Jamie suggested we go back to her place. I had no idea until we got there that she still lived with her parents in a small 2 bedroom apartment. She snuck us into her room where my buddy immediately laid down on the bed, I was a little concerned because her parents were watching TV in the living room, but I started making out with Candace (Jamie’s friend) anyway. I was uncomfortable with everything that was taking place to be honest but I didn’t want to be wet blanket and my dick was always hard back then anyway. Within 10 minutes my Buddy and Jamie were on the bed naked and Jamie was giving him head, I had moved Candace over to the closet because it was on the same wall as the door and I figured it gave me a better chance god for bid if her parents opened the door. After making out and heavy petting, I had Candace hold onto the dresser and as soon as I put my cock in her, the bedroom door opened with no knock. I don’t know if Jamie was stupid or wanted to get caught, but apparently she didn’t lock the door, her Mom opened it up and stuck her head in. I was able to move Candace into the closet, even though her Mom could hear us, I didn’t want to be standing in front of her naked with a boner. Her Mom asked her if everything was OK, stared at her for a minute with a look of disgust, then left the room and shut the door. At that point everyone put clothes on and hung in the room until her parents went to bed and we left.

When Candace and I were by the closet waiting for Jamie’s Mom to leave the room, I noticed something weird on the left side of her bed. There was a long leather rope/thin leather strap tied to the foot of the headboard and one one the leg of the footboard. They were barely sticking out from under the bottom of the comforter, I was curious but I didn’t ask about it. I was more worried about getting out of there without getting shot by her Dad,

Fast forward to the late Spring of 1995. Another buddy of mine had a young girlfriend whose parents died her Senior year in high school, they decided to rent an apartment and they didn’t have a lot of money so they agreed to clean it, paint it and replace the bathroom floor tile for a break in the rent. They asked me to help them paint it, which we thought would take a day or two. We spent a Saturday and Sunday working on it, but didn’t finish everything. They had to go to a wedding the next weekend out of town and my buddies Mom asked me if she could pay me to finish it by myself to which I agreed. The apartment he was renting was right across the Hall from Jamie’s parents apartment. I did not see Jamie since the night we went back to her parents apartment. When I got to the apartment on Saturday it was somewhere around 9 am, I opened all the windows and the screen door to get airflow, it was a nice day out in the low 70s and Sunny. After I had been there for an hour or so, I hear a girl calling my name, I couldn’t figure out for the life of me where it was coming from so I went into the living room and Jamie was at the patio screen door. She must have seen me when I got there and new I was over there painting. I used to smoke weed back then and I had a dugout box and one hitter with me to make the painting more enjoyable. I asked her if she wanted to take a hit and her response was “can I bring my Mom over to smoke?” I thought it was weird but said OK, she got her Mom, we smoked a little weed, shot the bull for a few minutes and then they left. I was dying to ask her about the leather ropes that I saw before, and even thought about asking her in front of her Mom but decided not to. I figured her Mom had to know about them and maybe I could Segway into tying them both up that day even though her Mom wasn’t that great looking, but I chickened out. Just thinking though a scenario where I could tie them up turned me on so much I gave myself blue balls.

About an hour and a half later Jamie came back over by herself, this time we took a couple of hits off my one hitter and I decided to ask her about the leather rope. At this point in my life my bondage experience had been tying neighborhood girls for a couple of years from approximately ages 7-9 and several sporadic isolated experiences after that, only three if which started as a game and accidentally turned sexual. This was by far and away the most direct Bondage conversation I had to date. I can’t remember exactly what I asked her but I remember it came out kind of awkward, but I do remember her comeback. Her face lit up and she said “Oh, I have black leather tie ups on my bed”, as she said these she reached over and touched my knee. I was wearing a T Shirt, sweatpants socks and sneakers, that was it and when she said that my dick became instantly hard. It didn’t rise up or slowly get hard, it went from completely flaccid to rock hard in a millisecond. Since I wasn’t wearing underwear she could see how hard I got, I didn’t say anything because I was trying to figure out if this was really happening. She kept smiling and asked me if she could strip me down, tie me down to her bed and have her way with me. She said she is always the one getting tied up and she has been dying to tie me to the bed since she saw me naked in her room.

I am a natural top, my wife is the only person who has ever tied me up and it’s rare because she is a natural submissive. I told Jamie I would tie her up, but I wouldn’t let her tie me. She was practically begging me to let her, going as far as describing the outfit she would wear if I would let her, it was black bra, black panties, a garter with black stockings. I have a serious pantyhose/stockings fetish and I still didn’t want her to tie me up, it just made me want to tie her up more in the outfit she described. I felt bad because she seemed heartbroken that I wouldn’t agree to it, but she wasn’t ashamed at all about her bondage fetish. I had seen a length of rope in a pile of tools and paint supplies on the kitchen table and decided that I wanted to tie her up, we were sitting in the spare bedroom floor and I told her to wait there. With my raging boner that I couldn’t hide I grabbed the rope from the kitchen and came back in the room. When I walked in holding it, she turned into a complete submissive. She was sitting in the floor of an apartment with no furniture and a guy with a massive hard on is standing over her with rope and she has nowhere to go. She kept eye contact with me as she rose up to her knees and put her hands out front of her side by side. As I started tying her hands she was grabbed onto my cock with her right hand and was stroking it as far as she could without making it where I couldn’t tie her. The rope wasn’t as long as I would have liked and after I wrapped it a couple of times, she told me to run it down the middle and cinch it, she wanted to be tied when she couldn’t get out. As soon as I finished tying her hands, she grabbed the wasteband of my sweatpants and pulled them down to my mid thigh and started giving me head. She was using her hands to stoke me while she was giving me head. I’m not a huge fan of head but I had never had a blowjob before or after that was anything like this, she was alternating licking my balls while she stroked me with sucking my cock while she stroked me. I don’t really know how I was able to hang on as long as I did, but it was killing me to hold back blowing my load. After 1 minute or 2 she looked up at me while giving head and I unloaded in her mouth and she was sucking it all down, every drop. I never had that happen before or since either.

After I blew my load, I honestly felt like a pathetic loser. It couldn’t have been more than 12 minutes since she walked through the door and I had already blown a load. She was in the floor still fully clothed (she was wearing khaki short shorts, a tank top and flip flops) and I didn’t even do as little as touch her boobs. Next thing I know, I hear her Mom calling her name, she was at the screen door looking for Jamie. I untied her hands and Jamie left.

I went back to painting and maybe 10 minutes later, Jamie is calling my name through the screen door. I go to the screen door and she tells me I got her in trouble with her boyfriend, I barely knew this girl, how was I to know she had a boyfriend? She then tells me her boyfriend from out of town was staying with them and he got mad because after she had been gone for a while, the boyfriend asked Jamie’s Mom where she was and she told him she was in the apartment next door smoking weed with another Dude. She pointed down to her left, my right at the sidewalk below the balcony at a guy who was walking away with purpose, they guy looked pretty stout. If I had to guess I would say he was a lean muscular 190 lb guy, his head was shaved and his body language was telling me he was angry. He got into a light blue 4 door Buick and when he turned out into the street he hammered it so hard that sparks were flying from the frame bottoming out on the road. I asked her where he was from, I can’t remember exactly where she said, but it was a few hours away. I’m no CSI Investigator, but this guy wasn’t carrying a bag when he stormed out, so I figured he would have to come back and I didn’t want to be there when he did.

The family definitely had issues, they were completely fucked up. The part of my brain that makes good decisions was telling me I needed to pretend I never met them, but my little head that makes bad decisions was telling me to leave the door open with Jamie because but she was a pretty girl, had a great body and like mentally deranged sex. So I just was nice to her, gave her a hug, told her it would be ok but I had a prior commitment I needed to get to. I shut the patio doors, locked them, cleaned up the paint mess and got the hell out of there.

I only had one other sexual encounter with Jamie, it did include bondage so I will follow up later in another post.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

As good as it was that time with Jamie, I’m surprised you eventually went for a second round! Not sure I would have been courageous enough in your place…

Thanks for sharing this!
COOChob
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by COOChob »

The second time was a little weird, but not as weird. I'll post it tomorrow or Monday
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Great story. Love all your experiences. Can't wait to hear more.
BearPlants
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BearPlants »

Fun story - look forward to the second one.
nylongag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nylongag »

Great story! Looking forward to part 2
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic