Bound and gagged in the closet (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
RopedByWife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Bound and gagged in the closet (F/M)

Post by RopedByWife »

My wife made sure I noticed her placing the frosted cupcake in the refrigerator Wednesday evening. “This is mine. Don’t you dare eat it, or you’ll be in big trouble!” she cautioned. I knew she wanted me to eat it and that the “big trouble” she warned about likely involved me getting tied up. I decided to drive her absolutely crazy by not eating it and making her wait. I held off all day Thursday and Friday. I noticed she would check it from time to time, under the premise of going to get a drink or snack. I knew every time she found it still intact, that she was getting more and more frustrated, and that anticipation was building. I also knew the longer I waited, the more trouble I would be in, tie-up wise. That’s exactly what I wanted! I thought a couple of extra days might make a difference in the complexity and duration of the capture and the exquisiteness of whatever games she had in mind for me once I was securely roped up and under her control.

Saturday morning, we got up late and had to quickly get ready to meet friends in town for breakfast. It was the first really cold day of the season, even for October, and we decided to take my truck rather than walk, even though the café was less than a mile away. We had a great time with the other couple and parted ways. As we drove home my wife asked, “What do you want to do the rest of the day?” “I’m sure we’ll figure out something fun to do.” I replied. She gave me a knowing look and said “Yes, I bet we can think of some kind of activity to pass the time.”

When we walked in, my wife headed toward the bathroom. I used the opportunity to quickly run to the refrigerator and take a single small bite out of the cupcake, which by now was slightly dried out. Carefully placing it back on the main shelf with the bite clearly visible, I closed the door and sat down on the couch. When my wife got out of the bathroom, she went directly to the refrigerator “want something to drink?” she said, opening the door. Seeing the cupcake with the single bite taken out of it, she mocked gasped. “Naughty boy!” she said “I warned you not to eat my cupcake! Now you’re in big trouble. Get in the bedroom right now!”

Once in the bedroom, she ordered me to strip down to my underwear and sit on the edge of the bed. I quickly complied. Fortunately, we had turned up the heat before we left earlier that morning and the room was nice and warm. Grabbing two ropes, she used them to tie my hands behind my back and tie my feet. With my wrists and ankles securely bound, she used one of her silk scarves to cleave-gag me, knotting it tightly behind my head. By now my erect cock was pressing urgently against my boxer briefs. She stood in front of me for a few moments watching me as I wiggled my hands and feet helplessly and made soft gagged noises (which I knew she really liked). “The first part of your punishment is a time out” she declared, walking toward the master closet. Opening the door, she ordered “Get in!”

Bless that cupcake! I’d always fantasized about being tied up and shut away in a small dark space, like a shipping crate, the trunk of a car, or the back of a delivery truck (all from detective TV shows I’d seen as a kid). Now I was about to be shut in a closet bound and gagged! Planting my bound bare feet firmly, I did my best to do a controlled slide off the end of the bed, landing on the floor in a seated position, and started wiggling my way toward the closet. As I made struggling progress across the hardwood floor, the motion of wiggling my ass cheeks to scooch along caused my underwear to ride up in the back giving me a wedgie, which in turn cause the front to press even more uncomfortably against my manhood. I didn’t care! I finally reached the closet door and wiggled my way inside. “I want you to sit quietly and think about what you’ve done” my wife said. She was standing framed in the door with her hands on her hips, backlit by the sunlit bedroom. “What do you have to say for yourself now?” She asked. I made a show of making pleading “Mmmmffffffttt!” sounds and struggling against my ropes. In response, she closed the door, making sure it latched securely.

I was thrown in almost total darkness. I heard her footsteps leaving the bedroom. There was the tiniest shaft of light coming from under the door, but it was not enough to be able to see anything. I wiggled around imaging myself captured by bad guys. How long would they keep me locked in here? What are they going to do with me? Would anyone come to rescue me? As I wiggled, bound and gagged, exploring the confined space, I was pushing aside longer garments, my wife’s silky sundresses. I was on her side of the closet. I felt around with my toes, knocking her neatly placed shoes into disarray. There was a bigger problem. All that struggling was causing a lot of rubbing against my underwear. I had used my bound hands to pull the wedgie out, but the briefs pressed very firmly on my cock. I was dangerously close to losing control. In desperation I grabbed the back of my underwear and, with some effort, pulled them down around my thighs. My erect cock sprang free, and I was out of the danger zone.

Just then the closet door was thrown open and I found myself blinking in the sudden brightness. “Just as I thought!” my wife scolded. “I could hear you banging around in here all the way in the living room. I told you to sit quietly and think about what you’ve done!” She continued in a mock scolding tone “who said you could remove your underwear? Look at the mess you’ve made of my shoes, and I bet you’ve been trying to escape. I had better check your ropes.” Kneeling, she checked the knots securing my wrists and ankles to make sure they were still good and tight. Grabbing a handful of my hair, she playfully pulled my head back and whispered in my ear. “I’ll check on you in thirty minutes. Next time I open this door I better see you sitting quietly, underwear on, and my shoes back in perfect order, or I’ll leave you in here all weekend, understood?” “Mmmm Hummm” I nodded. I knew she would never leave me alone tied up for more than 20 or 30 minutes, let alone all weekend, but the threat make a pleasant surge of excitement and adrenaline flood my system. I felt a moments woozy dizziness. Once again, the door was closed, and I was enveloped in darkness.

Trying to be quiet, I started the lengthy process of finding all the shoes that I had scattered around, using my bound hands, relying on feel only to put them neatly back in place. The sandals and dress shoes were easy, as the straps or heels were different, but the tennis shoes (which I knew were in several different colors) all felt the same. If I got them in the wrong order, would she keep me in here and make me re-sort until I got them perfect? Part of me wanted to get them wrong and have that happen. I decided to wait before trying to pull my underwear back on. I had a little time, and right now I would have too much difficulty getting them over my erection. After sorting the shoes and placing them in a neat row, I would try to sit very still and relax. Maybe that would help. I doubted it. As I grunted softly into my gag at the effort of finding her shoes in the darkness and sorting them with bound hands, I wondered what my wife had in store for me for the rest of the afternoon. I had no idea; I only knew that it was going to be amazing.

In the living room, she was lighting a fire in the fireplace, changing into sexy lingerie and pantyhose, and stacking coils of ropes and other fun items neatly on the floor for part 2 of my punishment. Her cupcake idea had backfired on her. Instead of eagerly eating it right away, I had forced her to wait two extra days. She had been so frustrated but had spent the time well, planning an afternoon I would never forget.
I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures with my lovely wife. I've sure enjoyed experiencing them! If you have the time, I love comments. Happy tie-up games everyone!
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

RopedByWife wrote: 1 year ago My wife made sure I noticed her placing the frosted cupcake in the refrigerator Wednesday evening. “This is mine. Don’t you dare eat it, or you’ll be in big trouble!” she cautioned. I knew she wanted me to eat it and that the “big trouble” she warned about likely involved me getting tied up. I decided to drive her absolutely crazy by not eating it and making her wait. I held off all day Thursday and Friday. I noticed she would check it from time to time, under the premise of going to get a drink or snack. I knew every time she found it still intact, that she was getting more and more frustrated, and that anticipation was building. I also knew the longer I waited, the more trouble I would be in, tie-up wise. That’s exactly what I wanted! I thought a couple of extra days might make a difference in the complexity and duration of the capture and the exquisiteness of whatever games she had in mind for me once I was securely roped up and under her control.

Saturday morning, we got up late and had to quickly get ready to meet friends in town for breakfast. It was the first really cold day of the season, even for October, and we decided to take my truck rather than walk, even though the café was less than a mile away. We had a great time with the other couple and parted ways. As we drove home my wife asked, “What do you want to do the rest of the day?” “I’m sure we’ll figure out something fun to do.” I replied. She gave me a knowing look and said “Yes, I bet we can think of some kind of activity to pass the time.”

When we walked in, my wife headed toward the bathroom. I used the opportunity to quickly run to the refrigerator and take a single small bite out of the cupcake, which by now was slightly dried out. Carefully placing it back on the main shelf with the bite clearly visible, I closed the door and sat down on the couch. When my wife got out of the bathroom, she went directly to the refrigerator “want something to drink?” she said, opening the door. Seeing the cupcake with the single bite taken out of it, she mocked gasped. “Naughty boy!” she said “I warned you not to eat my cupcake! Now you’re in big trouble. Get in the bedroom right now!”

Once in the bedroom, she ordered me to strip down to my underwear and sit on the edge of the bed. I quickly complied. Fortunately, we had turned up the heat before we left earlier that morning and the room was nice and warm. Grabbing two ropes, she used them to tie my hands behind my back and tie my feet. With my wrists and ankles securely bound, she used one of her silk scarves to cleave-gag me, knotting it tightly behind my head. By now my erect cock was pressing urgently against my boxer briefs. She stood in front of me for a few moments watching me as I wiggled my hands and feet helplessly and made soft gagged noises (which I knew she really liked). “The first part of your punishment is a time out” she declared, walking toward the master closet. Opening the door, she ordered “Get in!”

Bless that cupcake! I’d always fantasized about being tied up and shut away in a small dark space, like a shipping crate, the trunk of a car, or the back of a delivery truck (all from detective TV shows I’d seen as a kid). Now I was about to be shut in a closet bound and gagged! Planting my bound bare feet firmly, I did my best to do a controlled slide off the end of the bed, landing on the floor in a seated position, and started wiggling my way toward the closet. As I made struggling progress across the hardwood floor, the motion of wiggling my ass cheeks to scooch along caused my underwear to ride up in the back giving me a wedgie, which in turn cause the front to press even more uncomfortably against my manhood. I didn’t care! I finally reached the closet door and wiggled my way inside. “I want you to sit quietly and think about what you’ve done” my wife said. She was standing framed in the door with her hands on her hips, backlit by the sunlit bedroom. “What do you have to say for yourself now?” She asked. I made a show of making pleading “Mmmmffffffttt!” sounds and struggling against my ropes. In response, she closed the door, making sure it latched securely.

I was thrown in almost total darkness. I heard her footsteps leaving the bedroom. There was the tiniest shaft of light coming from under the door, but it was not enough to be able to see anything. I wiggled around imaging myself captured by bad guys. How long would they keep me locked in here? What are they going to do with me? Would anyone come to rescue me? As I wiggled, bound and gagged, exploring the confined space, I was pushing aside longer garments, my wife’s silky sundresses. I was on her side of the closet. I felt around with my toes, knocking her neatly placed shoes into disarray. There was a bigger problem. All that struggling was causing a lot of rubbing against my underwear. I had used my bound hands to pull the wedgie out, but the briefs pressed very firmly on my cock. I was dangerously close to losing control. In desperation I grabbed the back of my underwear and, with some effort, pulled them down around my thighs. My erect cock sprang free, and I was out of the danger zone.

Just then the closet door was thrown open and I found myself blinking in the sudden brightness. “Just as I thought!” my wife scolded. “I could hear you banging around in here all the way in the living room. I told you to sit quietly and think about what you’ve done!” She continued in a mock scolding tone “who said you could remove your underwear? Look at the mess you’ve made of my shoes, and I bet you’ve been trying to escape. I had better check your ropes.” Kneeling, she checked the knots securing my wrists and ankles to make sure they were still good and tight. Grabbing a handful of my hair, she playfully pulled my head back and whispered in my ear. “I’ll check on you in thirty minutes. Next time I open this door I better see you sitting quietly, underwear on, and my shoes back in perfect order, or I’ll leave you in here all weekend, understood?” “Mmmm Hummm” I nodded. I knew she would never leave me alone tied up for more than 20 or 30 minutes, let alone all weekend, but the threat make a pleasant surge of excitement and adrenaline flood my system. I felt a moments woozy dizziness. Once again, the door was closed, and I was enveloped in darkness.

Trying to be quiet, I started the lengthy process of finding all the shoes that I had scattered around, using my bound hands, relying on feel only to put them neatly back in place. The sandals and dress shoes were easy, as the straps or heels were different, but the tennis shoes (which I knew were in several different colors) all felt the same. If I got them in the wrong order, would she keep me in here and make me re-sort until I got them perfect? Part of me wanted to get them wrong and have that happen. I decided to wait before trying to pull my underwear back on. I had a little time, and right now I would have too much difficulty getting them over my erection. After sorting the shoes and placing them in a neat row, I would try to sit very still and relax. Maybe that would help. I doubted it. As I grunted softly into my gag at the effort of finding her shoes in the darkness and sorting them with bound hands, I wondered what my wife had in store for me for the rest of the afternoon. I had no idea; I only knew that it was going to be amazing.

In the living room, she was lighting a fire in the fireplace, changing into sexy lingerie and pantyhose, and stacking coils of ropes and other fun items neatly on the floor for part 2 of my punishment. Her cupcake idea had backfired on her. Instead of eagerly eating it right away, I had forced her to wait two extra days. She had been so frustrated but had spent the time well, planning an afternoon I would never forget.
🔥🔥🔥
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Can’t wait to find out what happened on that afternoon…. 🔥🔥
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Sounds like a fun time!
RopedByWife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopedByWife »

2nd Part:

My wife returned 30 minutes later, opening the closet door wearing the lingerie and stockings. I had managed to pull my underwear back on from where they had been down around my thighs. I blinked in the bright light and wiggled around until I could see her shoes. I had managed to place them in a reasonably neat row (as good as possible working in total darkness with bound hands) but some of the tennis shoes were paired wrong. “That’s ok” she said “You’ll have time to tidy those up later when I stick you back in here later tonight. For now, I need you in the living room for part two of your punishment. You need to get in there as soon as possible. The longer you take, the worse off it will be for you!”

Having had a lot of practice wiggling my way around the house bound and gagged, I was there in no time. She had placed a towel on top of the ottoman and told me to kneel in front of it with my upper body laying across it. It took some wiggling and struggling, but I eventually got myself into position. It was the perfect height. I lay across it from the waist up, face down with my legs in a kneeling position on the floor.

Picking up and uncoiling several ropes, she added a rope around my chest (beneath my arms) and a rope binding my legs above my knees. Using two additional ropes, she attached each of them to the chest rope. They went up and over my shoulders to either side of my head. Bringing them forward, around, and underneath the ottoman, she secured them to the rope binding my legs above my knees. I don’t know if I’ve explained it well, but I was basically tightly lashed to an ottoman, bound and gagged, face down in a kneeling position.

I watched her slowly walk in her pantyhose-clad sexy bare feet to the kitchen where she removed a pair of scissors from a cabinet drawer. She knelt behind me. I tried to crane my neck, but I couldn’t see what she was doing. Soon I heard several snips, and one side of my boxer briefs was cut loose. Soon the other side followed. Reaching between my legs, she pulled them free “You won’t be needing these anymore. In fact, for what I have in mind for you, they would only get in the way!” she said, standing up and waving them in my face. Returning to the kitchen, she tossed them in the trash and returned the scissors to the drawer. I was now fully naked.

I watched her walk into the bedroom. She returned with the short braided leather riding crop. If you recall from my other stories, it had a nice flat leather business end. My erection, freed from its underwear trap, got even harder and pressed against the side of the ottoman. I was in for a good spanking! Kneeling next to the ottoman, she started slowly rubbing the hard flat edge of the leather crop all over my body. She trailed it across the soles of my bound bare feet, the backs of my legs, my cock and balls, my bare bottom, my back and shoulders, along my ribs, the backs of my arms. She suddenly stopped and placed it next to me on the ottoman, got up and walked back into the kitchen.

She returned with the cupcake (with the single bite out of it) and placed it on the ottoman right in front of my gagged face. “In hindsight” she asked, “was it worth it?” I made affirmative gagged noises and nodded briskly in response. “That’s what you think!” she teased, continuing. “Do you know how many sprinkles are on this cupcake?” she asked. I made more gagged noises and shook my head. The cupcake had bright pink frosting with red sprinkles on top. “For your information, there are exactly nineteen sprinkles, and you’re going to feel the riding crop for each and every one. Each time you feel it’s sting, I want you to say “Thank you mam, may I have another” loud enough for me to hear it through your gag.

I felt the first stinging kiss of the crop on my right bare ass cheek. It made a very satisfying slapping sound. It was perfect, not enough to hurt me or leave marks, but just enough to wake up all my nerve endings and make my predicament seem satisfyingly real. “Thank you, mam may I have another” I said through my gag. I made a show of struggling against my ropes and felt a pleasant tingling sensation start at my toes and end up as a shiver that went up my spine. I waited, suspended in time, for the second slap out of nineteen.

To be continued….
I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures with my lovely wife. I've sure enjoyed experiencing them! If you have the time, I love comments. Happy tie-up games everyone!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Your wife sounds so like me when I'm in my dominant mode. That is so like the things I love doing with captive men.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Wonderful story. I think if this was in store for me, I too would have ate the cupcake.
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

great story thanks for sharing, looking forward for more stories of you and your wife
RopedByWife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopedByWife »

Part 3

By the nineteenth strike of the riding crop, my bare backside was a bright pinkish red and I was really struggling in my ropes, not from pain, but from the sheer ecstasy of the experience. My wife had taken her time spanking me, pausing between each strike, sometimes tracing the edge of the riding crop all over my body. Around the halfway mark (somewhere around the 10th strike), she said she was going to take pity on me and give me a break before continuing. That break ended up being a lengthy tickling session where she mercilessly attacked all my tickle spots with her sharp fingernails, especially the soles of my feet. I struggled helplessly, gasps and laughter erupting from my gag, thinking that the break was worse than the punishment (in a good way). I was in heaven, naked and roped securely to the ottoman in a submissive position and she could do anything she wanted to me.

When the spanking was done, she got out some soothing lotion and carefully rubbed it on my warmed-up backside, which instantly cooled it down. Walking back to the kitchen, she returned with a plastic Ziplock sandwich bag. “Let me know when you’re getting close” she said, applying more lotion to her hands. Kneeling next to the ottoman, she started to rhythmically stroke my cock using a nice firm grip. I didn’t last long. “I’m close!” I yelled through my gag. She quickly put the sandwich bag around the end of my cock and used the Ziplock closure to attach it right above the head. She kept stroking as I totally blew my load into the bag. She left the partially sealed bag hanging on my cock and walked to the kitchen for a paper towel. Removing the bag and carefully cleaning up a few drops of post-cum as they appeared, she wadded the paper towel in the bag and, zipping it shut, threw it away in the trash.

Sitting next to me as I lay breathing heavily, slumped in my ropes after the release I had just experienced, she removed my gag. My mouth was a little sore after having been tightly gagged for the full session. “Are you ok? Do you need to be released?” she asked, concern and softness in her voice. “I’m fine!” I assured her, adding that she could keep me tied for a little longer if she had any more punishments for me. “I can think of one more!” she said, starting to undo the ropes securing me to the ottoman.

Spreading the towel on the floor, making me lay face down on it (all ropes removed except the ones binding my hands and feet) she made me kiss the soles of her pantyhose-clad feet and suck her toes. After a while of that, she sat in front of me with her legs spread and had me kiss her between the legs (while still wearing the pantyhose and panties). Finally, she could take it no more. Standing up, she quickly removed the pantyhose and panties and resumed her position, so I had no barriers to pleasuring her with my mouth and tongue. Being tired from my ordeal, I had to really focus, but I got the job done. Soon she reached orgasm. I felt sudden wetness flood my face as she grabbed my hair with both hands and vocalized her pleasure.

After cleaning us both up with the towel and untying me, we lay together on the floor naked in front of the fireplace for a late afternoon nap wrapped in a blanket and fell asleep in each other’s arms. I awoke a couple of hours later alone. The fire had died down to embers and the ropes and other toys had been all put away. The curtains were open and late afternoon sunlight flooded the room. My wife sat on the couch nearby wearing her robe, sipping a flavored water drink from a plastic bottle. Her bare feet were casually crossed on the ottoman. Seeing that I was awake, she took a Sharpe marker off the end table, wrote her name on the side of the bottle, and drew a line marking the water level. “This is mine. Don’t you dare drink it, not even a sip, or you’ll be in big trouble - and I mean it this time!” she said, smiling mischievously. Getting up from the couch, she placed the bottle in the refrigerator….
RopedByWife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopedByWife »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago Your wife sounds so like me when I'm in my dominant mode. That is so like the things I love doing with captive men.
JulieG, you sound like an incredible woman. Thanks for replying!
RopedByWife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopedByWife »

Thanks everyone for your replies and encouragement!
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

RopedByWife wrote: 1 year ago Thanks everyone for your replies and encouragement!
Oh my God this story blew my mind! I loved every word! Thank you for sharing it with us!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic