New superhero in peril - thanks rtbw! (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
RopedByWife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

New superhero in peril - thanks rtbw! (F/M)

Post by RopedByWife »

After reading rtbw’s post “Superman Tied to a Pole”, my wife decided to give me a similar experience with her own makeshift superhero costume. She enjoys pulling up this site and reading my posts as well as others. Some of them give her ideas…

“You’re going to be a brand-new superhero and, of course (like the character in rtbw’s story) you going to be captured. More specifically, you’re going to be imprisoned by an arch-villainess. If you’re prepared to face your destiny, follow me.”

I was happy to follow her down to the basement. On top of the clothes dryer was several packages of pantyhose in different sizes, some scarves, a roll of silver duct tape, a pair of scissors, and a thick permanent marker. “Undress!” she ordered. I took off all my clothes as quickly as possible and stacked them on a nearby empty storage rack. I stood before her naked on the small area rug. The basement’s cooler than the rest of the house (especially this time of year) and I felt goosebumps on the backs of my thighs.

“Sit down with your legs stretched out” she said, leaning over and patting the carpet. I did as I was told, and she opened one package of pantyhose. Putting one leg over both of my bare feet, she started slowly stretching it over both of my legs, finally pulling it up and over my bare bottom and quickly growing erection. Both of my feet were in a single foot section of the pantyhose and both of my legs were trapped in a single leg section. I wiggled my feet feeling like a curious male mermaid. Using the remaining unused leg, she wrapped it several times around my waist and tied it off to hold everything together. My down curving cock was trapped beneath the silky stretchy sheer nylon material. “Stand up and lean against the pole!” she instructed.

I quickly found out that it’s not easy to stand up with both legs trapped together inside a single pantyhose leg but eventually (pulling myself up by grasping the storage shelf and with my wife’s help) I was able to stand up and hop over to the pole. I leaned against it, feeling it’s cold rounded surface between my shoulder blades.

Opening a second package of pantyhose, my wife used the scissors to carefully cut open the area between the legs. Asking me to stretch my arms out in front of me, she pulled one leg over each arm. Each arm was encased, and the feet sections were over my hands. I tied to wiggle my fingers, but they were contained. She pulled the pantyhose until my head was through the hole cut between the legs. The part that would normally go around the hips and waist of a woman was pulled down over my chest. It was a good tight fit and the silky material felt great.

Asking me to place my pantyhose encased arms to my sides, she opened another package of pantyhose. This one in a large 5X size. Using the scissors, she cut the lower foot section off one of the legs. She started pulling a single leg over my head, stretching it carefully over my broad shoulders. By the time she was done, it fit tightly over my pinioned arms and upper body all the way to my waist. She used the unused leg section to tie my arms to my waist “What do you think?” she asked. I looked down to see myself tightly encased in pantyhose from the tips of my toes to the tops of my shoulders. “This is amazing! I can barely move!” I replied. “Well,” she said, “I want to make sure you’re right about the ‘barely move’ part!”

Grabbing the roll of silver duct tape and pulling me away from the pole, she used it to secure my arms to my waist, wrapping it tightly five or six times around me. She did the same to my ankles, above and below my knees, and my upper shoulders. Leaning me back against the pole, she used even more duct tape to secure me to it. I was now snugly incased in nylon, legs and feet together, arms at my sides, tightly taped to the pole.

She admired her handiwork for a few minutes while I attempted to struggle. I couldn’t move at all. Slowly strolling over to the dryer, she returned with the thick permanent marker. Taking her time, she drew a thick black “P” on the pantyhose covering my chest, between the tape around my waist and the tape around my upper shoulders. “I declare you ‘Pantyhose Man’!” she said proudly. “Now let’s see what kind of weapon Pantyhose Man is equipped with.” Returning the marker and grabbing the scissors, she knelt before me and began slowly cutting a narrow slit in the material covering my erect cock. I held my breath as small precise snips were made right next to my manhood. She was careful not to nick me, and soon had just enough of a hole to pull my cock and balls out. My erection sprang free. I had started sweating within my silken encasement and the air felt cold on my damp swollen male member. “That’s quite a ray gun you have there, Pantyhose Man. Too bad your hands are bound. What a predicament! You have no way to fire it!” she teased. “You know what every weapon needs? It needs a good oiling. I’ll be right back!” I groaned in pleasure as she went upstairs. While she was gone, I tried to struggle. I was so skillfully encased and taped to the pole that I couldn’t move a muscle.

Returning with a small bottle of massage oil, she proceeded to lube up my cock and balls until they were glistening, and I was moments from the point of no return. She suddenly stopped and I was somehow able to back myself away from the edge of orgasm.

“I think your costume needs more decorations” she said matter-of-factly. Using the marker, she drew more superhero signs on the pantyhose (lightning bolts on the tops of my feet, half moons on my shoulders, etc.) Afterwards, we would discover that black permanent marker ink bleeds through thin pantyhose material. This left curious marks on my skin that would take days to fade away, even with rigorous washing. Lucky thing it was mid-October in Michigan and long sleeves, jeans, and sweatshirts are the norm.

“Just because Pantyhose Man is totally powerless to use his weapon doesn’t mean I can’t use it for my evil purposes!” my wife teased. Kneeling in front of me again, she proceeded to lightly tickle my balls while tracing the contours of my cock with the tip of her tongue and kissing it. I moaned in pleasure and tried to struggle. All I could do was wiggle my pantyhose ensnared fingers and toes helplessly. I was in heaven!

Suddenly she stopped. “Silly me!” she exclaimed “I’m forgetting the most important part of the costume. You can’t be a superhero without concealing your true identity.” Opening the final packet of pantyhose, which was ankle-length variety, she used one to fully encase my head and the other to gag me. I was now nylon ensnared from head to toe. To top everything off she used scarves to blindfold and double gag me, placing them over my stocking encased and already pantyhose gagged head.

Standing next to me, she ran her fingertips up and down my pantyhose entrapped chest and thighs. They felt electrically charged. She leaned close to whisper in my ear. “Now that I have you in my evil clutches, I’m going upstairs and leaving you imprisoned in my lair. You can struggle all you like. You’ve met your match this time and there will be no escaping! No one is coming to rescue you. The doomsday clock will be set at one hour. If you haven’t freed yourself by then, I’m going to fire that weapon of yours, destroying mankind as we know it.

Time stood still. I only knew the hour was up when I heard footsteps on the stairs. I stood there taped up as tightly as when she left. I made pleading noises into my gag and felt a wet warm mouth slowly slide over my cock. At the same time, sharp fingernails lightly tickled the undersides for my balls and the tops of my toes. The mouth moved faster. I tried to extend the experience, to gain control of my superhero ray gun but quickly lost all control of it. I slumped fully against the tape strapping me to the pole and felt my superpowers exiting my body in bursts like a gun discharging over and over.

Cutting the tape loose that strapped me to the pole (but leaving the rest of it in place) she helped me to hop back over to the area rug and placed me in a seated position. It felt really good to set down and give my legs a rest. Kneeling behind me, she clamped her hand tightly over my double gagged mouth. I could feel her warm breath and feel her lips brushing against the pantyhose stretched over my right ear. She whispered in a husky voice. “Now to put you in a nice tight hogtie for transport. You see, the other arch-villains will be here shortly. We’re taking you to our secret island hideaway for more fun and games, what do you think of that?” I tried to make muffled noises, but she pressed her hand even tighter over my mouth. Releasing her hand, she rolled me over on my side. Bending my legs at the knee, she began taping my ankles to my thighs. I then heard her footsteps going back upstairs.

Pantyhose encased, blindfolded, gagged, and duct taped into a really snug hogtie, it didn’t take much struggling to wiggle my way to being fully erect again. I lay on my side wondering what my beautiful playmate had in store for the rest of the evening. I had played superhero games as a kid, but they had never been this good!
I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures with my lovely wife. I've sure enjoyed experiencing them! If you have the time, I love comments. Happy tie-up games everyone!
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Fantastic story. This villainess knew exactly how to deal with a superhero.
RopedByWife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopedByWife »

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago Fantastic story. This villainess knew exactly how to deal with a superhero.
Yes! In this case it was villainess 1 Superhero 0. I wouldn’t have it any other way
I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures with my lovely wife. I've sure enjoyed experiencing them! If you have the time, I love comments. Happy tie-up games everyone!
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

RopedByWife wrote: 1 year ago
Reidy wrote: 1 year ago Fantastic story. This villainess knew exactly how to deal with a superhero.
Yes! In this case it was villainess 1 Superhero 0. I wouldn’t have it any other way

Superheroes purpose is to be at the mercy of villainesses.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Wow,[mention]RopedByWife[/mention]...what an honor I could be an inspiration for a TUG with your wife. And what a lucky couple you are to be able to enjoy each other like that. I could feel the excitement coming through what you wrote!
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Really enjoyed reading this. Encased in pantyhose hugging your entire body while your wife plays with you, I’m frankly jealous! Hopefully she finds more inspiration on this site soon! 😉
jase1010
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jase1010 »

This is phenomenal. You rarely read about guys in pantyhose encasement bondage (girls, either, really). I hope you’re inspired to do and write more!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic