Robin Unmasked (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Robin Unmasked (F/M)

Post by rtbw »

I’ve played in a lot of TUGs as Robin the Boy Wonder, but I want to share about one time when my wife did something so simple yet amazing to make the roleplay session unlike any other time she captured me.

When she came upon me in my cape and tights that day, she tied me down to a bed in an “I” position with my wrists bound together at the headboard and ankles together at the foot of the bed. I was bound just like on my current profile picture.

After she secured me to the bed, the vixen stepped away to change into something more comfortable. She came back looking beautiful in pink silk pajamas with a button-down short-sleeve top and short drawstring shorts.

She stood at the foot of the bed with her arms crossed, gazing slowly up and down my body. I snarled at her, “I don’t know what you’re planning to do with me, but you won’t get away with this!”

“Is that so?” she replied teasingly with a mischievous smile as she reached down with both hands for my bound ankles. Her hands then worked their way up to my knees, and then my thighs.

My wife climbed on the bed to straddle my legs, and her hands continued further up my thighs and to my hips before converging on the bulge in my bat-briefs. “Mmmmmm,” she purred. I already had a growing erection by that point, but it quickly reached its max when her pretty hands played with my male anatomy through the thin spandex.

I felt like my whole body couldn’t contain the arousal as I saw my wife over me in her captivating silk sleepwear manually exploring me. After a while, her hands left my crotch and slowly made their way up to my utility belt, abs, chest, face, and arms to my bound wrists. When her hands reached the top of my fingers, she was lying on top of me, and I felt her pressing down hard on my swollen and hardened cock. I had to summon all of my willpower to avoid creaming my tights.

The enchantress then said something that startled me. She raised herself off me, kneeled next to my body on the bed, and said, “I want to see who you are behind your little mask.” I immediately felt dread, and I’m sure I showed it on my face too because my wife placed a hand on my chest and said, “Don’t worry…I’ll keep your identity a secret.”

As she reached for my mask, I shook my head trying to thwart her, pleading, “No. Stop. Don’t do this.” But it was no use…she grabbed my eye mask and laughed as she pulled it off my face.

I felt so very naked and exposed without my mask…even more than all those TUGs in the past when my wife tied me up and forcefully undressed me. I was embarrassed and ashamed with my identity revealed as I lay tied down in the rest of my Robin outfit.

The feelings of embarrassment and self-consciousness became even worse when my wife stared at my bare face, pretended to be surprised, and called me by my real name. Hearing her say my name made me feel a whole new level of defeat.

This will sound really silly, but the mask makes me feel more confident when I let my wife see me as the Boy Wonder. For many years before my wife unmasked me that day, I often made my transformation into the Caped Crusader at home, and it wasn’t just for TUGs. Even to this day, I’ll just spend time as my alter ego in the house, and my wife has lovingly indulged me. She even calls me Robin when I'm in my cape and tights.

Even though my wife obviously knows it’s me behind the mask, it makes me feel like I’m a different person. And I think maybe other people (even people I know) wouldn’t recognize me with the mask if I ever dared to appear in public as the Boy Wonder.

But when I was unmasked and my wife voiced my name, I was exposed as the person wearing what I admit is a ridiculous costume with the nude tights, green briefs, and yellow cape. I couldn’t deny it was me in the form-fitting and revealing costume that draws attention to the intimate areas of my body.

My wife then teased me by placing my black mask over her eyes. She looked so alluring behind the mask. “Are you embarrassed I know who you are now? I can’t believe it was you this whole time in this ridiculous outfit.”

I sank even deeper into defeat and embarrassment when she taunted me like that.

“But I have to say…your costume shows off your body so well. I’ve only taken off your mask…let me take off the rest of your colorful costume.” My wife added to the shameful indignity when she unbuckled my utility belt and pulled down my briefs and tights all the way down to my ankles.

My alter ego as the Boy Wonder was peeled away, and I was now completely at her mercy as truly myself tied down to the bed naked. But the crazy thing was I felt even more aroused being so completely vulnerable with nothing to hide my identity. The minx took advantage of my arousal and worked on my pole and the rest of my body.

But she didn’t torment me for too long and untied me. (My wife later said she felt weird too seeing me like that without my mask.) After I was freed, we were still both aroused from the TUG, so I kicked off my tights from my ankles and climbed on top of her body. With my cape covering the both of us, we continued playing.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Another fine story and interesting to get into the head space of what being Robin does for you.

I admit, I've always found the idea of an unmasking quite sexy.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago Another fine story and interesting to get into the head space of what being Robin does for you.

Thanks, [mention]Reidy[/mention]. I feel so good dressed as Robin, and I've worn it so many times over the years that I think I can understand why the Caped Crusaders need to conceal their identities behind their masks. I know that sounds nuts...I'm lucky there's somebody to accept me with such a weird obsession.

And I find unmaskings sexy too...especially beautiful heroines bound helplessly as their masks are removed. I think my favorite superheroine to be unmasked is Freedom Girl. Here's a pic from the video's website after her identity was exposed:

Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

rtbw wrote: 1 year ago
Reidy wrote: 1 year ago Another fine story and interesting to get into the head space of what being Robin does for you.

Thanks, @Reidy. I feel so good dressed as Robin, and I've worn it so many times over the years that I think I can understand why the Caped Crusaders need to conceal their identities behind their masks. I know that sounds nuts...I'm lucky there's somebody to accept me with such a weird obsession.

And I find unmaskings sexy too...especially beautiful heroines bound helplessly as their masks are removed. I think my favorite superheroine to be unmasked is Freedom Girl. Here's a pic from the video's website after her identity was exposed:

I've read stories before that suggested an unwritten code between villains and heroes (the main villains anyway) that they would never unmask the caped crusaders.

I have seen some fantastic videos with it happening to female heroines too. The beautiful Tracy Jordan played Batgirl unmasked by Samantha Grace, and Jim Weathers' Bondage Cafe site had a video with Christina Carter unmasking Angela Sommers' Batgirl.

And a great one with Christina Carter and Candle Boxx as Batgirl, where both are captured (Carter as WW) and put through torture until the only way to end it is to submit to Catwoman. Only by having WW do this, she activates a winch that has been hooked up to Batgirl's cowl, which pulls it away when WW submits.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago
rtbw wrote: 1 year ago

Thanks, @Reidy. I feel so good dressed as Robin, and I've worn it so many times over the years that I think I can understand why the Caped Crusaders need to conceal their identities behind their masks. I know that sounds nuts...I'm lucky there's somebody to accept me with such a weird obsession.

I've read stories before that suggested an unwritten code between villains and heroes (the main villains anyway) that they would never unmask the caped crusaders.

I have seen some fantastic videos with it happening to female heroines too. The beautiful Tracy Jordan played Batgirl unmasked by Samantha Grace, and Jim Weathers' Bondage Cafe site had a video with Christina Carter unmasking Angela Sommers' Batgirl.

And a great one with Christina Carter and Candle Boxx as Batgirl, where both are captured (Carter as WW) and put through torture until the only way to end it is to submit to Catwoman. Only by having WW do this, she activates a winch that has been hooked up to Batgirl's cowl, which pulls it away when WW submits.
Angela Sommers is an incredible Batgirl. Jim Weathers gets what makes a heroine sexy in those classic tight costumes and how bondage can bring out even more of the sexiness.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic