First time gagged (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

First time gagged (M/F)

Post by JulieG »

It is odd to think now there was a time I had never been gagged. Now bondage isn’t bondage without a good gag.

He was still mostly,dressed. I, by contrast, was wearing black leggings and topless, my top, bra and socks lay on the floor. My hands were tied behind my back and elbows bound into a sort of basic chest harness. He was tying my ankles together and I began to ask him why he hadn’t stripped my bottom half. He replied by saying “you talk too much.” And pushing one of my socks into my mouth. He then tied it in place with a scarf tied between my teeth; I was going to discover this was called a cleve gag with stuffing. Up to this my experience of gags had been in films and TV where someone is silenced by a scarf over their mouth or a 3” strip of tape. Unlike those this was effective?

He sat on my knees. “Can you hum “ Rule Britannia” ?” He asked.

“Mmmmmmm. Mmm mmm mmmm”

“Can you click your fingers?”

CLICK, CLICK.

“OK. If you want me to stop do one of those and I’ll take the gag out, see what’s wrong.”

He began to squeeze my boobs, pinch and flick the nipples, then used a scarf to blindfold me. He tied my knees and played with my feet. I’m not very ticklish but there is one part of my feet that makes me squirm. A warm wet tongue between my toes, or on that pit of my toes between the pads of my toes and balls of my feet.

Eventually he put me over m his knee, pulled my leggings and knickers down and gave me a good hard spanking. I didn’t have to use my safe signs ( I’ve never had to use a safe word with him).

I learned two things that day: 1. Being gagged is lots of fun. 2. Being tied up and Having to sit or get spanked with your knickers and clothes down round your knees is far more humiliating than being tied up naked :D
Last edited by JulieG 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

I love spanking a woman over my knee when she’s bound. Really enforces the “I can do whatever I want to you” feeling
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thank you for sharing, [mention]JulieG[/mention]. I agree with you that a gag is part of the bondage package.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
TheOldPirate
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheOldPirate »

I've always loved gagging my girls. I always go for "real", actually effective gags, mostly because I love hearing her attempting to communicate through them. It's especially fun when I pretend to mis-hear...

"Do you want me to smack your pussy or pinch your nipples?"

"Mmm fppmf bbllff ghhrrm."

"So smack your pussy?"

"Mmm fppmf bbllff ghhrrm!!"

"Pinch your nipples?"

"MMM FPPMF BBLLFF GHHRRM!!"

"Sigh. I suppose I'll simply have to do both."

"MMM!! RRMMF!! FFPPLLB!!"
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

TheOldPirate wrote: 1 year ago I've always loved gagging my girls. I always go for "real", actually effective gags, mostly because I love hearing her attempting to communicate through them. It's especially fun when I pretend to mis-hear...

"Do you want me to smack your pussy or pinch your nipples?"

"Mmm fppmf bbllff ghhrrm."

"So smack your pussy?"

"Mmm fppmf bbllff ghhrrm!!"

"Pinch your nipples?"

"MMM FPPMF BBLLFF GHHRRM!!"

"Sigh. I suppose I'll simply have to do both."

"MMM!! RRMMF!! FFPPLLB!!"
I like my gags effective, both the ones I wear and the ones I apply. The exception is the ball gag which is more for humiliation than silence really.

As I said at the start it is odd to think now there was a time I had never been gagged, now I can hardly imagine being tied up without a gag unless it is for a special reason my captor needs my mouth free.

How. Do you feel about blindfolds?
TheOldPirate
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheOldPirate »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago
TheOldPirate wrote: 1 year ago How. Do you feel about blindfolds?
I've certainly utilized them plenty of times; with one gal I used them all the time. They certainly have their uses.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic