Robin's Debut (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Robin's Debut (F/M)

Post by rtbw »

The first time my wife saw me as Robin the Boy Wonder was on a Halloween night after we were married.

In preparation for the big night, I looked everywhere for a Robin costume, but none of them were any good. They were all cheap Halloween costumes, so I thought it would be better to piece my outfit together. I got the tights and briefs from a dance store, gloves and belt from Amazon, and cape and mask from Etsy. When I tried everything on when my wife wasn’t home, it felt so good. I actually felt like Robin.

The big night finally came, and we spent the first part of it giving out candy to the trick or treaters. After the stream of kids stopped, I slipped away while my wife was clearing the remaining candy so I could make my transformation into the Boy Wonder.

I walked into the living room as my crime fighting alter ego, and my wife was sitting on the coach looking at her phone. When she looked up and saw me, she had an “OMG” expression on her face and covered her mouth as she exclaimed, “Robin!” She laughed for a long time and even pointed at me as she said she couldn’t believe I was dressed like that.

I felt really embarrassed as I stood in front of her in the revealing outfit, but my discomfort melted away when she stood up, walked over to me, and gave me a big hug while saying, “You look good, Robin.”

After she finished her hug, my wife took a step back to check out my crimefighting outfit. She touched my eye mask, utility belt, and gloves, and she felt the fabric of my red shirt and the spandex of my briefs and tights. Feeling her hands all over my body through my tight fitting outfit made me feel aroused, and I was self-conscious not being able to hide the growing bulge in the tight confines of my briefs.

My wife walked behind me to feel my yellow cape, and then her hands rubbed the rump of my bat-briefs. Suddenly, she slapped my butt and said, “Robin, you need to be tied up like in the Batman show, right?”

I couldn’t believe she read my mind…I shyly managed to utter, “Yes" in response. My wife grabbed my arm and walked me to the bedroom.

She didn’t do anything elaborate to tie me up: she had me lie face down on the bed to bind my wrists behind my back and my ankles together. When she was done tying me up, she patted me on the butt and asked if I was OK.

I replied yes, and she started groping me all over my body. She rubbed my rump again and then dug her hand between my legs to feel my taint and my bulge underneath. After that, she felt me up all over the back of my legs...I could hear her hands swooshing back and forth over my tights. I was in ecstasy, and the arousal in my bulge was heightened as it pressed down onto the bed.

My wife rolled my body to the side and worked both the front and back of my body. She was really having her way with my body through my costume.

She didn’t torment me for much longer, but it was an amazing experience. I finally got to live out my fantasy of being subjected to a bondage session while suited up as the Boy Wonder.

I must have changed into Robin for my wife 100s of times since then, and she has captured and tied me up a lot. But there’s been nothing like when it all started that Halloween evening.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

Sounds a good start
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

I hope this will serve as inspiration for Halloween night for some of the readers!

Thanks for sharing this!
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Thanks, [mention]Bondageboi[/mention] and [mention]Canuck100[/mention]. Even though I had been dressing up as Superman for our TUGs since we were dating, I was really embarrassed to dress up as Robin even though that was my true fantasy. I figured why not try on Halloween when people wear all kinds of crazy costumes. And I'm glad I tried.

[mention]Canuck100[/mention]: yes, it would be great if my story serves as inspiration for others here!
dupattaguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dupattaguy »

This was hot :D
RopedByWife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopedByWife »

Glad you took that risk!
I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures with my lovely wife. I've sure enjoyed experiencing them! If you have the time, I love comments. Happy tie-up games everyone!
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

dupattaguy wrote: 1 year ago This was hot :D
Thank you...that was really a night to remember for me.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

RopedByWife wrote: 1 year ago Glad you took that risk!
I'm glad too! I really was so nervous about it.
lauragagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lauragagged »

Nice story!
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

lauragagged wrote: 1 year ago Nice story!
Thank you!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic