1st Time My Wife Tied Me (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
RopedByWife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

1st Time My Wife Tied Me (F/M)

Post by RopedByWife »

Reading other stories on here, I wanted to share the first time my wife tied me up. We were both fresh out of university and new to the midwestern city we had individually relocated to. We had met at a used bookstore/coffeehouse we both frequented and had been dating for several months and had an active love life. I had proven an attentive and inventive lover compared to the person she had been in a relationship with during college. At one point, wanting to reciprocate, she asked me if there was anything I wanted to try or any fantasies I had that she could fulfill.

I remember we were laying in bed together on a winter Saturday morning when she asked that. I remember responding “Well…” and then not finishing, embarrassed that my interest in being bound and gagged would not get a positive response. “Please tell me. You can tell me anything!” she encouraged. I finally agreed to tell her, on the condition that, if she found my fantasy too weird or off-putting, that we would agree to hit rewind and pretend that I had never mentioned it. Finally, reluctantly, I mentioned that I had always had an interest in being tied up for bedroom games. “Is that all!” she laughed. “That sounds like fun” she continued “I can tie you up anytime you like.” I couldn’t believe it! She went on to ask me how I first got interested in it, what kinds of tie up games I liked, what ways I would like to be teased while captured, etc. At first, I was reluctant to answer, but she was so patient and encouraging that I found myself opening up about my desires. “Let’s do it right now! Do you have any ropes?” she asked.

I didn’t have any ropes, but I did have a lot of neckties. I’m dating myself, but my entry-level office job as a production planner required a shirt and tie except for Fridays. The concept of “Casual Fridays” was fairly new at the time. I had four or five ties that I wore (and wanted to keep in good shape) but I had an equal number of ones from high school or college that were older or out of style. I found five of them (I wished I had more) in the closet and returned to bed. My wife (girlfriend at the time) looked them over, said “these should work” and asked me to sit on the edge of the bed and place my hands together behind my back.

I was so excited. I couldn’t believe this was happening to me! She used a tie to bind my hands side-by-side with my palms facing each other. “I’m not sure that’s enough” she said, followed by “I don’t want you getting away.” To my surprise, she layered a second tie over the first, crisscrossing it around and between my wrists before knotting it tightly. “Is that OK? It’s not too tight, is it?” she asked. I assured her that it was perfect. The ties were very snug against my wrists, but not uncomfortably tight. “Do you think you could get loose?” she asked. I tugged at my hands and twisted them. I told her that I didn’t think so. The two ties held firm and the knots were out of reach. “That’s what I like to hear!” she said, before adding “but don’t worry, I’m going to take really good care of you.”

Climbing off the bed, she walked around in front of me. She saw that I had a large erection. “Wow, you do like this!” she teased. “Now, I’m pretty sure I’m supposed to tie your feet too” she said, talking to herself. “Let’s see, I think I can try to do them like I did with your hands.” Soon she had my ankles securely tied with a single tie. I would find out much later that she had played a lot of tie up games with her two college roommates but that, at the time, she wanted me to feel like it was a new experience we were discovering for the first time together.

She climbed back into bed and knelt behind me. She started rubbing my shoulders and kissing the sides of my neck. “Don’t worry, I’ll take care of everything” She whispered in my ear. Reaching for one of the remaining two ties, she said “I think in the movies the bad guys always gag the person they’ve captured so they can’t yell for help. Is it ok if I do that to you?” “Yes!” I answered, desperately wanting to not only be tied up, but also be gagged. The tie was long enough to be wrapped twice between my lips and around my head. Soon it was tightly knotted. “Is that Ok?” She asked. Mmmm hmmmm!” I moaned and nodded in response.

She again rubbed my shoulders, kissing the sides of my neck and playfully nibbling on my ears. “I think this is actually called being bound and gagged, but I not sure” she whispered in my ear, continuing “Whatever it’s called, I really like it. I have you all tied up and I can play with you any way I choose. I can tickle your bare feet if I want, spank your bare bottom if I want, and tease this as much as I want!” Reaching around me, she began to slowly stroke my cock, stopping every now and then to gently tickle my balls.

“I have an idea for using the last tie. I hope it works” she said. She asked me “can you wiggle around so you’re laying on the bed on your side?” I wiggled into position as fast as I could. “Let’s see if this is long enough” she said, “maybe if you relaxed your legs.” I relaxed my legs and felt my bound feet being pulled toward my bare bottom. Soon the final tie was fastened between my bound hands and feet, pulled tight and knotted. I couldn’t believe it! I wiggled happily in a nice snug hogtie! I had seen pictures of it online. It was the earlier days of the internet, but there were sites like “Red’s Realm of Romantic Restraint” that I frequented. I never thought that someone would do that to me! “I didn’t make that too tight, did I” she said, a hint of concern in her voice. I assured her through the gag that I was fine. “In, that case” she said with a mischievous smile “let the tickling begin.” Soon I felt her fingernails tracing all the most sensitive parts of my body, particularly the soles of my feet as I struggled in helpless ecstasy.

After a lengthy session of teasing me different ways, she lay beside me in a 69 position. Pressing my gagged face tightly between her legs, she started kissing and slowly licking my shaft and my balls. I found myself pleading through my gag for her to finish me off and allow me to finish her off. “Do you want the gag removed?” she asked. I moaned and nodded emphatically. She removed my gag and again pushed my face between her legs. I started orally pleasuring her as I felt her lips slide over my shaft.

Back then, I could last a long time, especially if I had a task to concentrate on. I was in control until she found my weak spot. When she was getting close to orgasm, she reached over me and started to tickle my feet, her fingernails raking my sensitive soles. Being hogtied and aggressively tickled while having my cock sucked was too much. I had no way of moving my bare feet away from her fingertips. All control was taken away and I was rapidly reaching the point of no return with no way of slowing it down. We both finished at the same time. I felt my tightly bound body shaking with release.

Afterwards, I lay totally limp in my bonds while she struggled to untie me. “Wow, you’ve really pulled these knots tight” she laughed “I may have to give up and leave you like this all weekend” she teased. “Don’t worry though, I’ll let you go in time to get ready for work Monday morning.”
Eventually, she did work the knots loose and we lay together tangled in each other’s arms. She asked me if I liked the experience and I could only reply that it was amazing, my every fantasy come true. She said that it had also been a big turn on for her and that I could be tied up anytime I wanted. “How about tomorrow?” I asked. “Well,” she said wisely “Why don’t we give it a couple of days.” She explained that it would not only give me time to recover, but it would give her time to plan a fun scenario for me. “I’m already thinking about how I want to capture you next” she said….
I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures with my lovely wife. I've sure enjoyed experiencing them! If you have the time, I love comments. Happy tie-up games everyone!
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

That was so hot! I wish it was always this easy to get tied up! You’re very lucky. Thanks for sharing your story
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thank you for sharing that story. Great read.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

Very Hot!
Phenomenal story. Thank you for posting! Please write more!
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Amazing! Thanks for sharing your 1st time with us. I hope there are more stories to tell!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic