My Wife's Morning Meetings (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
RopedByWife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My Wife's Morning Meetings (F/M)

Post by RopedByWife »

I recently had to travel for work to the UK (my company has a facility there). Because the return flight took all day on a Saturday, my manager said I should take the following Friday off as a “comp day” since I missed one day of my weekend. I was happy to have the day off, but my wife still had to work in the morning. She quickly arranged to take the afternoon off, so we could get an early start on the weekend, but she had morning meetings/presentations that she couldn’t reschedule. If you remember from my past stories, we both work from home. I bet you can already guess where this is going…

“What do you have planned for your morning off?” my wife asked me. “Nothing yet.” I answered. “Would you like to keep me company for my morning meetings?” she asked, with a look that told me I was in trouble. “Sure!” I replied. She asked me to change into pajamas (well-worn cozy plaid flannel ones she had bought for me a few years ago) and meet her in her home office (I worked in a corner of the living room; she worked in one of the spare bedrooms).

I quickly changed into the PJ tops and bottoms with no underwear and no socks (her long-standing rules for pajama play) and padded barefoot to her office, where she waited with a pile of ropes and a couple thick scarves. “I have to make this quick!” she said, “the meeting starts in 15-minutes.” She asked me to stand with my arms at my sides. She quickly roped my upper body with a complex harness, pulling it all snug and placing the final knot between my shoulder blades, immobilizing my arms.

Asking me to lay down on my back on the floor to the left of her desk chair, she used the scarves to blindfold and gag me before placing a small pillow beneath my head. I was glad that my arms were pinioned to my sides, rather than having my hands tied behind my back (her usual preference). Once I was positioned reasonably comfortably, she lifted my bare feet up on the seat of her desk chair and tied my ankles. I lay there, pajama clad (with a quickly forming erection pressing urgently against the soft flannel material) bound, blindfolded, and gagged, with my knees bent and my feet resting on the desk chair waiting for the next step.

Lifting my feet up, my wife sat down and placed them on her lap. She was dressed in a simple but classy white blouse, in keeping with her job role, but from the waist down she wore jeans and was barefoot. She looked at me laying on my back on the floor beside her chair, admiring her rope work (red ropes against grey flannel). She logged on to the Microsoft Teams meeting and adjusted the camera so it showed only her head and shoulders (well above my toes, which would have shown above desk level). She got her PowerPoint presentation ready to go on her second monitor with two minutes left before start time. “Ok, I need you to be quiet now” she instructed me, before clicking the “join” button.

I heard my wife introducing herself and welcoming the other attendees. She said that she was going to go through her presentation first and then open it up for a short question and answer period. After that, other team members would, in turn, give their presentations.

Blindfolded, my other senses elevated, I was likely the only one that head the small plastic snap of a bottle being opened. Pouring massage oil on her hands, she began applying it to my bound bare feet while she talked. She rubbed it on my soles and tugged playfully on my toes with her oily fingers. She kept a small paper towel off to the side of her keyboard to quickly wipe her fingertip dry before clicking the enter button to change slides. If I let a small quiet moan escape my gagged lips, she would softly slap the soles of my feet as a warning to keep quiet.

This went on for what felt like a long time but was only around 10 minutes. Soon the question-and-answer period was started, but only a couple of people had questions. I heard her manager say, “Thank you, Emily (not her real name) well done presentation, now let's hear from the Production Team.”

Placing her microphone on mute, she began raking her fingernails across the sole of my right foot, instantly bringing gagged laughter from me. Still looking straight at the camera (as she was still visible to the other meeting attendees) she said under her breath “If I slap your feet, you must be quiet right now! Nod if you understand.” She caught my nod of agreement out of the corner of her eye and began tickling my feet mercilessly.

I was wiggling helplessly, making a lot of noise, in tied-and-tickled ecstasy when I felt a sudden slap on the soles of my feet. I held my breath, silencing my laughter, and heard my wife say “Sorry, I was still on mute. I can answer that question.” Leaving my feet alone, she had a quick discussion with one of her colleagues, before muting her microphone again and letting her nice sharp fingernails dance all over my bare feet, all while looking straight into the camera appearing to be paying attention to the other departments presentations. The meeting lasted 50 minutes. Once she signed off, she got up from the chair, placing my bound feet back on it. I heard her walk to the kitchen and pour herself a cup of coffee.

Returning, she stood near me. She nudged me with her left foot. “Still doing ok?” she asked. I said “yes” through my gag, nodding in agreement. “That’s good” she said “because my next meeting starts in 5 minutes. This one is to cover fiscal-year-end financials department by department. It’s scheduled for an hour and a half, but will likely go over. I’ve known them to last a couple of hours!” She once again admired her rope work, before bending over to grasp the waist of my pajama bottoms. “The least I can do is make you a little more comfortable” she said, pulling them down around my elevated thighs. My cock sprang free to rigid attention.

For a moment I thought she might play with my cock and balls for a few minutes but, returning to her chair, she lifted my feet up and slid underneath them. Placing them once again on her lap, she brought up her next meeting invite. She again carefully checked camera position and made sure her microphone was muted before clicking the “Join” button.

This time, she simply rested one hand on the coils of rope binding my ankles. Several minutes went by as someone gave an introductory overview. Waiting to be tickled was almost worse than being tickled. I wiggled my toes in frustration and moaned loudly. “Quiet!” she hissed. “My presentation is coming up!” Un-muting her microphone, she started going through her presentation, making me wait for her attention.
I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures with my lovely wife. I've sure enjoyed experiencing them! If you have the time, I love comments. Happy tie-up games everyone!
Timh
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Timh »

Sound's like a nice time!!
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

I wish my video meetings were as entertaining and exciting as yours!
rash357
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rash357 »

Sounds like an amazing way to spend a morning off! You’re very lucky!!
lauragagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lauragagged »

Sounds like you had a nice time!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic