Captured Spies (F/MF)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
RopedByWife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Captured Spies (F/MF)

Post by RopedByWife »

One summer my wife and I had taken Friday off work, planning a long weekend up North. We had rented a nice cottage on a lake. We arrived early-afternoon. The place was not actually a single cottage, but a row of cottages along with a main house, where we went to check in. When I opened the door to our place “Cabin 3”, it was nice inside with warm knotty pine paneling and a stone fireplace. The artwork was old-fashioned fishing or hunting scenes. The curtains were dark blue with white sailboat designs. Large windows looked out over a cozy flagstone patio with a fire pit and a beautiful view of the lake.

“Want to fool around, since we have some time before dinner?” My wife asked. “Sure!” I answered. “Want to play a tie-up game?” she asked. “Yes please!” I replied. It had been all I could think about on the drive north, especially since I had seen her packing her ropes and things.

Going into the larger of the two bedrooms, she asked me to undress, lay face down on the bed, and place my hands behind my back. I quickly did as I was told and soon my hands and feet were securely bound. She also gagged me with one of her scarves. “I’ll be right back. I have a surprise for you!” she said, leaving the bedroom. I lay there wiggling happily, wondering what surprise she had in store for me. I heard the door to the second bedroom open. I flipped over on my side, not only to relieve the pressure of my erect cock pressing against the mattress, but to better see the door. Fifteen minutes when by. What was my wife doing?

Image my surprise when I saw Claire hopping naked into the bedroom, bound and gagged just like I was! My wife was behind, holding her shoulders to steady her former college roommate. I had not seen Claire in a year-and-a-half since my wife’s university reunion. She still had the beautiful athletic compact body I remembered, but she was slightly curvier, and her hair was longer. She giggled through her gag and blushed, seeing me tied up naked on the bed with a really big erection. We were already acquainted. I submitted that story a few weeks ago. My mind raced back to the first time we met. I fondly remembered being secured to a bed with leather restraints. She had been placed hogtied between my spread legs with her gagged face pressed firmly against my balls.

“Eric, you remember Claire” my wife said (not our real names). We both gave muffled affirmative responses. “She drove up last night from down south and is going to spend the weekend with us. Too bad we won’t have Cynthia this time…” Cynthia had married since the university reunion weekend and was, hopefully, enjoying her own tie up games with her husband. Pushing Claire roughly so she landed face down on the bed next to me, she climbed between us and started running her hands all over our naked tightly-roped bodies “Ah, my two favorite playthings, reunited at last” she said.

“For the first game” she continued “lets play captured spies. I’ll be right back.” We lay there waiting on the king-sized bed, face-to-face bound and gagged. I tied not to be too obvious but couldn’t help myself from looking my wife’s best friend up and down. I stared longingly at her pretty little bound bare feet and painted toes. Suddenly rolling over, so her back was toward me, Claire made encouraging gagged noises and started gesturing with her tied hands. Getting the idea, I wiggled closer until her hands closed around my shaft. Making happy muted noises, she started stroking my cock the best she could with her bound hands.

Suddenly my wife returned. “Oh oh, you two are being naughty!” she scolded. I rolled back over to look at her. She was wearing black lacy lingerie with the black cloth mask she usually used when she played a burglar (with me typically as the unsuspecting homeowner).

“I can’t believe I’ve successfully captured the two top secret agents from T.I.E. in one fell swoop” My wife said. “It was so easy to ensnare you. I think instead of it being an acronym for “Top International Espionage” it should stand for “Totally Inept Employees” she mocked. I made gagged noises, shaking my head in disagreement, trying to play my role. My wife continued, with her best sinister voice “You didn’t even question both receiving the same email offer for a lakeside rental at ½ off if you have a government ID?” Laughing, she said “Now I’ve caught you both with your pants down, that is if you had been wearing pants!”

Walking beside the bed, she trailed one fingernail along my chest, the hollow of my hip, and down my right thigh. “I have the interrogation room all set up next door” she informed us “Of course, I must take you one at a time. I can’t have you collaborating stories. I'll get the secret code one way or another. Agent 002, you’ll be first…”

Pulling Claire to a standing position, she ordered “get in there now!” Claire started to slowly shuffle, inching along, moving her bound bare feet as much as possible. “Hop!” by wife commanded “I want to see those tits bouncing!” with a barely suppressed giggle (she was never great at getting into character) Claire started hopping, grunting softly into her gag with the effort. To encourage her, my wife gave her a good hard slap on her curvy bare bottom, which caused her not only to hop faster, but to give a cute little delighted gagged squeal.

I lay there bound and gagged on the bed. Escape was (happily) out of the question. I could only struggle helplessly, listening to muffled noises from the bedroom next door and waiting for my turn to be interrogated. What was in store for me? What was happening to Claire? Was my wife tickling or spanking her (or both at once)? Was she hogtied? Had my wife removed her gag, forcing her to provide oral pleasure? I could only lay there and be grateful for that perfect moment and everything the upcoming weekend would bring.

Later, sitting together on the patio around a crackling fire sipping wine and watching the sunset over the lake, we laughed and recounted the events of the afternoon’s captured spy game. My wife encouraged both of us to get a good night's sleep, as that game was only the first of many to be played out over the weekend….
I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures with my lovely wife. I've sure enjoyed experiencing them! If you have the time, I love comments. Happy tie-up games everyone!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Sounds beautiful. I love being in Claire's position: hopping maked, gagged, tied up, getting spanked and my bones bouncing.

Luckily I've found a couple of men and a few women who are willing to do that to me. :oops: :D
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 011020 »

Great scenario and start to the story! Can’t wait to hear what is happening with Claire as well as what is in store for you 😉
Python_Struggles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Python_Struggles »

What an amazing scenario/story! And I’m not surprised [mention]JulieG[/mention] haha
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

That sounds amazing, you are so lucky.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Great story.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

You got the best of both worlds being tied up with a beautiful woman by another beautiful woman.
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

You are so lucky. Can’t wait to hear more
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Great story. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to the next part.
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Great story! Sounds like so much fun
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Brilliant start to the story!
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »