My girlfriend in a hoodie (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Hoodieboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My girlfriend in a hoodie (M/F)

Post by Hoodieboy »

This is a role play I did with my girlfriend. I hope you enjoy!

She is lying in bed wearing a thick, blue pullover hoodie and shorts.

I come in, put my hand over her mouth, and ask her when her boyfriend is coming home.

She tells me that he will be home in half an hour. This means I need to move quickly, and make sure that he won't find her.

We kiss and fondle each other. I can feel her getting more aroused. Now is my time to act.

I need to tie her up and make sure she can't get to the door when he comes home.

I get out a roll of silver duct tape. I sit her upright, and wind it around her chest - pinning her arms to her side.

She's now fully immobilised. I can get to work.

I pull the thick hood over her eyes so she can't see what I am doing, adding a strip of duct tape so it doesn't move.

Next, I get her vibrator and place it inside her. She writhes in pleasure when I turn it on using the remote. But there is more to come.

"You're going to come with me," I tell her. "But I'm going to have to wrap up from head to toe in tape. I can't have you escape."

She shakes her head and moans.

"You're going to need to have something to eat before we go," I warn. "It's going to be a long journey."

She panics and says something that makes me sense her weakness. "Anything but pickles. And no salt and vinegar crisps."

I'm not here to make her happy. I go downstairs -- and find the two things in the world she wants to eat the least.

When I come back upstairs, she's paralysed by the pleasure that the vibrator is giving her. But her nightmare is only just beginning.

I order her to open her mouth. She shakes her head violently when a pickle touches her lips.

I clamp her mouth and force her to eat it. She moans helplessly -- unable to move and unable to see what's coming next.

She hears the rustle of the crisps packet and starts to struggle. But I am in control, not her.

The smell begins to fill the room. "Please no," she begs.

I take my hand out of the packet and place it over her mouth and nose. After trying to hold her breath, she mmmmpphs desperately as she takes the smell in -- desperate for air.

I then force her to eat the crisps -- and accept her punishment. This is going to be her life now, and these restraints will be light compared with what's coming.

I reward her with kisses -- her breath laced with vinegar. I then get the duct tape ready once again.

"Any last words?" I ask her.

"Fuck me."

I pull off four strips of the wide silver tape, plastering them on her mouth.

I then pull out her vibrator, and remove her hood so she can look me in the eye.

She's mine now -- and soon, her boyfriend won't know where she is.
TheOldPirate
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheOldPirate »

Good, basic stuff, although the bit with the pickles and crisps added a nice little twist.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic