First time in my catsuit (self and F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

First time in my catsuit (self and F/M)

Post by Treville »

I haven´t written many stories here, but since I recently remembered something I thought I share it. It was at least 15 years ago, so I won´t get all the details right (and English is not my first language), but anyway:

I had for a long time wanted to buy a catsuit, since I have sort of a superhero fetish and was craving to be tied up in one. But it wasn´t to easy to find one for males, especially not for a reasonable price. One time I was in Paris and had been recommended to visit "La Boutique Demonia" which turned out to be a great place for all sorts of things for bondage and fetish. And they had a lot of clothes for men as well!

I bought a very nice catsuit in shiny lycra, and one feature was that is was very easy to open at the crotch. Very nice! I never told my wife, but one evening when she was coming home late I prepared everything. I put on the catsuit and knee high riding-boots. I tied rope to all the corners of the bed, and made noose knots that I could tighten around my wrist. I had asked her to text me when she was on her way home, and when I got the text I replied that the door would be unlocked and that there was a surprise waiting for her in the bedroom.

I must say that I was a little nervous when I laid down on the bed and tighten the ropes around the wrist. I was alone in the apartment. The door was unlocked and now I was tied up and helpless. Well, after a few minutes I heard the door open. She took her time before she entered the bedroom. The smile on her face was priceless!

Needless to say, she secured my legs and admired my helpless and catsuit-clad body before she left me for a little while before she could get undressed and started to play with me. i don´t remember all the things she did to me, but it was probably both painful and wonderful at the same time. And when I couldn´t take it any more she opened the zippers at the crotch and the night ended in bliss.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Very hot experience. Thanks for sharing!
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

A very hot first time experience ! Thanks for sharing.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

That sounds amazing, you are. Lucky bloke
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic